CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Squirrel Xenophobia

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

All grey squirrels here should die, hopefully a biological control can be found. Or pine martens https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/jan/30/how-to-eradicate-grey-squirrels-without-firing-a-shot-pine-martens

No doubt you have a menagerie of squirrels, hamsters and gerbils for your weekend activities and plenty of shampoo to clean their fur afterwards......

lol.

Look for squirrel recipes in my book "Esmie's Gypsy lifestyle"*. It has recipes for Jugged squirrel, squirrel tail soup and squirrel pasty. Along with hints and tips on spraying stolen bicycles, staying safe when stripping lead from church roofs, how to lift gypsy curses and conning the public out of money with fortune telling bollocks, and so much more. With a foreword from the legendary David Essex.

*Available from all good book stores (and quite a few shit ones as well). 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Look for squirrel recipes in my book "Esmie's Gypsy lifestyle"*. It has recipes for Jugged squirrel, squirrel tail soup and squirrel pasty. Along with hints and tips on spraying stolen bicycles, staying safe when stripping lead from church roofs, how to lift gypsy curses and conning the public out of money with fortune telling bollocks, and so much more. With a foreword from the legendary David Essex.

I've got it in hardback Gyps. The chapter on bare knuckle dog fighting and how to turbo charge a Lurcher is inspirational.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Those recipes are for Grey Squirrels.

Guest Lady Penelope
46 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No doubt you have a menagerie of squirrels, hamsters and gerbils for your weekend activities and plenty of shampoo to clean their fur afterwards......

lol.

Reported for implying beastiality.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've got it in hardback Gyps. The chapter on bare knuckle dog fighting and how to turbo charge a Lurcher is inspirational.

I tried to get serial convict and headcase Charles Bronson to introduce this one but he told me to "fuck off you cunt". You don't get gentleman like that anymore. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I tried to get serial convict and headcase Charles Bronson to introduce this one but he told me to "fuck off cunt". You don't get gentleman like that anymore. 

He's a throwback to a more genteel and civilised way of life. The Queen was most disappointed when he was unavailable to marry Princess Anne.

Guest Manky

My dog hates squirrels. And pikeys. And hoodies. And people who don't have a nightly regime on a moonbed to keep their pale complexion nice and milky and soft. And squirrels. And pikeys. And fat postmen with B.O. ( you know who you fat cunt). Sometimes it is quicker to list what he doesn't hate.

Guest nobgobbler
4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

To be totally honest with you I would rather go bald then go grey. Where the fuck are all the receding squirrels?

That's what all slap heads say.

37 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen I'm being roped in to playing Ape's online game called Flidspack. Ethically speaking, some of the comments on that thread are bang out of order. 

When you were inside I guess you had to join in with such primitive 'entertainment' Frank. Not now though.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, Frank said:

Pen I'm being roped in to playing Ape's online game called Flidspack. Ethically speaking, some of the comments on that thread are bang out of order. 

Roped in? Beware of the noose.

Guest Alfie Noakes
20 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

They wash themselves, as I am sure you knew full well.