CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Herbalife and those stupid enough to sell it

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, 'eavensabove said:

Now. If that doesn't test his current mood.

I have no issues with Decs and he knows that. Stop trying to stir the pot. 

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have no issues with Decs and he knows that. Stop trying to stir the pot. 

I am not. I've no issues with him either.  Silly.

I actually know a couple that did this shit from their semi in Norwich,they made a decent living out of it but the ironic thing is that they were both fat cunts and to see them peddling this bollocks to lazy,brain dead fat fucks who saw no irony whatsoever in discussing at length weight loss to an 18 stone blob.

Withers is not dead,he's sleeping

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Welcome back Decs. 

@Decimus What perfect timing, released just ahead of the 12th of July parades. I hope orange is your colour - you've always struck me as an "Autumn" person. Panzerknacker has made a nomination on the subject of "Flegs" already, although you'd need an English/Spastic dictionary and a Navajo spirit guide to make any sense of it. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

@Decimus What perfect timing, released just ahead of the 12th of July parades. I hope orange is your colour - you've always struck me as an "Autumn" person. Panzerknacker has made a nomination on the subject of "Flegs" already, although you'd need an English/Spastic dictionary and a Navajo spirit guide to make any sense of it. 

Arlene Foster... Fuck me.

Getting briefly back on topic, there are worse things to open the door to than Herbalife vendors. A fucking Avon Lady for one, or someone punting the latest Anne Summers anal bead collection. Or Jehovah's Witnesses.

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Getting briefly back on topic, there are worse things to open the door to than Herbalife vendors. A fucking Avon Lady for one, or someone punting the latest Anne Summers anal bead collection. Or Jehovah's Witnesses.

Or Frank...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Or Mark 'Chopper' Read, if you happened to be a drug dealer.

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Deserves more than a like for mentioning that crazy (fibbing) cunt!

He's fucking hilarious isn't he? He did some self written comedy shows on Aussie TV before he died. Still on YouTube I think. The one where he's dressed as an air stewardess is particularly good.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And she's one of the good looking ones!

stream_img.jpg

Fat fucking brain-dead hicks.

How in fucks name is that street supporting that much weight?  

57 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Fine lookin collection of tats and ulcer bandages 

Are those tattoos or veins? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

Isn't that just the weight of the joint written on before they hang it up in the butcher’s window?

I wouldn't bother, if I'm honest.  After the abattoir is finished bleeding them, there would only be under sized skeletal bones and a ton of unusable fat left.  I would send them to a construction site to lubricate the machines needed to dig the mass grave. 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

And she's one of the good looking ones!

stream_img.jpg

Fat fucking brain-dead hicks.

Even I'm struggling.What the fucking fuck is that on the left?!,how dare it wear a skirt above the knee I've only just eaten

• Like 1