CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dr. Receptionists.

Guest 'eavensabove

Why is everyone being nasty to poor old Snatch?

I feel it incumbent on me, as the cunt who has to do everything around here, to redress the balance. I think I'll post a nomination in which Snatch is the star, just give me a minute...

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're right on the mark with this one. Almost but not quite.

You see, Snitch is a Lemon (not a Lemmy) but he's also a Lemming too and get's himself terribly upset and all fidgety-piggerty which was most unlike the Lemmy that we all so fondly remember & aspire to.  Lemmy would just point, laugh and disown Snitch as being a complete Dullard as most others do... but by fuck he did well to have noticed my absence, although Snitch Science is hardly up-there with painting by numbers, is it?  but then again Snitch is absent minded which of course is the difference between we absent Lemmy creature disciples, and with him the absent minded Lemon.

Ian Kilmister was a silver-machine dwelling Welsh cunt, and Motorhead is shit.

negative waves Moriarty

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I feel it incumbent on me, as the cunt who has to do everything around here, to redress the balance. I think I'll post a nomination in which Snatch is the star, just give me a minute...

I'm a fan of his Snatchness

3 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Word salad nonsense complete with random capitalisation. You are mentally ill and possibly undergoing some kind of episode. This might make sense to you; but to the rest of us it's pure nonsense.

Get help. Just because you're paranoid doesnt meant we aren't gang stalking you. 

He's mentally I'll alright and receiving help but the quacks said any higher dosage would kill a rouge elephant. 

Guest Snatch
6 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

You're right on the mark with this one. Almost but not quite.

You see, Snitch is a Lemon (not a Lemmy) but he's also a Lemming too and get's himself terribly upset and all fidgety-piggerty which was most unlike the Lemmy that we all so fondly remember & aspire to.  Lemmy would just point, laugh and disown Snitch as being a complete Dullard as most others do... but by fuck he did well to have noticed my absence, although Snitch Science is hardly up-there with painting by numbers, is it?  but then again Snitch is absent minded which of course is the difference between we absent Lemmy creature disciples, and with him the absent minded Lemon.

Ian Kilmister was a silver-machine dwelling Welsh cunt, and Motorhead is shit.

On cue here comes the tinfoil hatted one with more nonsense that no cunt can understand.

It's quite easy to notice your absence as the threads tend to make more sense without your incessant ramblings in between.

Is the use of the word lemon replacing bozo? I bet there won't be many people that will recover from that.

Your paranoid bollocks has even made me give Stickers a like for his comment and neither of us thought that would happen.

Guest Snatch
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

That's all very nice Baws but it also sounds a bit gay.

17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

On cue here comes the tinfoil hatted one with more nonsense that no cunt can understand.

It's quite easy to notice your absence as the threads tend to make more sense without your incessant ramblings in between.

Is the use of the word lemon replacing bozo? I bet there won't be many people that will recover from that.

Your paranoid bollocks has even made me give Stickers a like for his comment and neither of us thought that would happen.

Your criticism attempts are feeble and without scope or body. However you are semi-literate and maligned with acute cerebral challenges.

lol.

Guest Snatch
Just now, Punkape said:

Your criticism attempts are feeble and without scope or body. However you are semi-literate and maligned with acute cerebral challenges.

lol.

Could be worse, I could be Catholic.

Fuck off. 

• 3 years later...
On 25/09/2017 at 20:54, Rick_B said:

I had a chicken pasanda, which is usually served very mild and tasteless and full of cream in restaurants,  at the home of an Indian couple I know and it was delicious, but quite hot and spicy.

On 25/07/2017 at 22:50, Rick_B said:

My next door neighbours of about 18 months are Muslims of Pakistani origin and are likewise lovely people.

On 12/02/2017 at 16:21, Rick_B said:

If it wasn't for immigration many parts of the NHS would fall apart, none more so than dentistry. I can't think of a single dentist who does NHS work where I live who is native British, all they seem interested in is a nice lucrative private practice. My current dentist is Indian, fortunately she's very good and does mostly NHS work.

You're much missed Rick, chiefly among those sharing your Corbynistic bias and pro-immigration stance, though I'm sure you stick your head around the Corner every now and then.

And by 'those' I mean the nanoscale minority on this site, because the vast majority, myself included, thinks you probably spend your life sitting around bland 1980s teak MFI tables laced with bottles of water and fresh-smelling copies of The Guardian, carefully placing Braille-lined leaflets in anticipation of the visually impaired ethnic minorities attending.

You'll never be anything more than a wet weekend in Skegness – someone clearly influenced in their impressionable late teens or early 20s by an overgrown student/left-wing university lecturer with filthy pits who never washed. You ridiculous fucking snowflake pussy, honestly. If ever this country goes to war, I fully expect you to clean the toilets from the safety of the camp before shining my shoes after I return from the battle front.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're much missed Rick, chiefly among those sharing your Corbynistic bias and pro-immigration stance, though I'm sure you stick your head around the Corner every now and then.

And by 'those' I mean the nanoscale minority on this site, because the vast majority, myself included, thinks you probably spend your life sitting around bland 1980s teak MFI tables laced with bottles of water and fresh-smelling copies of The Guardian, carefully placing Braille-lined leaflets in anticipation of the visually impaired ethnic minorities attending.

You'll never be anything more than a wet weekend in Skegness – someone clearly influenced in their impressionable late teens or early 20s by an overgrown student/left-wing university lecturer with filthy pits who never washed. You ridiculous fucking snowflake pussy, honestly. If ever this country goes into battle, I fully expect you to clean the toilets from the safety of the camp before shining my shoes after I return from the battle front.

Top cunting and well deserved.

I don't think there's much chance of him ever returning and boring you to death with a response, though. Reading between the lines of some of the past posts about him from Roops, I think he might be dead.