CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The blame game

Eddie

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Frank said:

Almost the entire membership dislike you. Leave before you're pushed.

When I return in 3 weeks, I'll expect you to be gone.  

Frank, how long will your 3 week holiday last? 9 days perhaps? Much like Ape I feel you're a kind of "gone today, here tomorrow" type. 

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

Mind your own business Frank. I have suggested a new production idea and have received no feed back whatsoever. I like stubby, he is the caring type...

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was deeply hurt with his "stupid wanker" outburst after I posted an innocent picture in The Open Corner. I thought that we got on just fine.

I can't thank all my friends enough for coming to my defence after such uncalled for abuse. It really is heartwarming.

5 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Mind your own business Frank. I have suggested a new production idea and have received no feed back whatsoever. I like stubby, he is the caring type...

Everyone wants a piece of Frank, Ed. I'm about to board but I'll make sure to give you a like. 

3 hours ago, Frank said:

If the entire membership is you and a couple of your hand holding little mates then your correct, again. I couldn't give a knob of goats shit what a fictional cunt like you thinks but I do know most members want you gone, preferably dead. It was so much better without you. I know your little games and that you think you're oh so clever but I know you're thick as shit and probably live with your mum. Enjoy your fictional holiday and I'll look forward to reading all the hilarious abuse the wise men here send your way. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If the entire membership is you and a couple of your hand holding little mates then your correct, again. I couldn't give a knob of goats shit what a fictional cunt like you thinks but I do know most members want you gone, preferably dead. It was so much better without you. I know your little games and that you think you're oh so clever but I know you're thick as shit and probably live with your mum. Enjoy your fictional holiday and I'll look forward to reading all the hilarious abuse the wise men here send your way. 

Let him have it stubby. He has no understanding or compassion for mong's,  the horrible cunt.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Kill yourself while you are away, you know it makes sense. Stubbs is ok.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Stumped. 

You would be if I ever met you. Boxing Helena springs to mind. Time admin put you away again, they have had their fun.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I was deeply hurt with his "stupid wanker" outburst after I posted an innocent picture in The Open Corner. I thought that we got on just fine.

I can't thank all my friends enough for coming to my defence after such uncalled for abuse. It really is heartwarming.

That's not the worst I've called you over the years so you should take it on your double chin, pull your pants up and take your finger out of franks rancid arse. Did the pair of you become close in the cooler? If you acknowledge that this is making you look a proper tit end I'll let have the Lovejoy VHS box set back that you so kindly lent me, other wise they're on Freecycle ASAP

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

I'll leave that to you Eduardo, I'm no match for your rapier wit. 

Finish the cunt....

I'm reaching out stubs, offering the olive branch, despite your horrible remarks about brown babies. I have feelings you know and I have a direct debit to mencap. Just give me a chance.

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm reaching out stubs, offering the olive branch, despite your horrible remarks about brown babies. I have feelings you know and I have a direct debit to mencap. Just give me a chance.

You're a disturbed individual, true, and can sense some compassion in you but fear you're too far gone for even a first chance. I won't be your whore Eduardo and the metaphorical brown babies you speak of could be some kind of weird and kinky scat game you and Francis play. No fucking way so get your hand off my knee. 

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's not the worst I've called you over the years so you should take it on your double chin, pull your pants up and take your finger out of franks rancid arse. Did the pair of you become close in the cooler? If you acknowledge that this is making you look a proper tit end I'll let have the Lovejoy VHS box set back that you so kindly lent me, other wise they're on Freecycle ASAP

Poor Stubby. I can feel your pain through the ether. I haven't got any tiny violins at hand to help metaphorically demonstrate your melancholy, but one of your good friends has kindly offered to take up the fiddle on your behalf.

Cry me a river Stubbs, suffer not the little mongs.

• Like 1