CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

National Trust facist LGBT cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I've read a bit of this demented penguin or whatever it's called and it seems rather confusing. They don't know who the fuck is who.

They accuse Doubleday of impersonating other users such as dioclese or upton man (think dioclese uses upton man as well). Doubleday uses punkape as a userid as well as names with cock in them (cockfingers?), I put up on here, what a user there said about him being frank, decimus, bubba as well. Ta ta Steely Dan said same on here.

Still reads like a monkeys and typewriters experiment.

Guest Snatch
13 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

They accuse Doubleday of impersonating other users such as dioclese or upton man (think dioclese uses upton man as well). Doubleday uses punkape as a userid as well as names with cock in them (cockfingers?), I put up on here, what a user there said about him being frank, decimus, bubba as well. Ta ta Steely Dan said same on here.

Still reads like a monkeys and typewriters experiment.

They might be a monkey/typewriter experiment but never in a million years will they write the works of Shakespeare. I doubt if they could write the directions to the toilet. There's so much paranoia going on there I'm expecting to find a jibjab somewhere.

I've read the evidence, and to me it's 100 % convincing. Dickie Doubleday lives in Norfolk. I live in Norfolk. Only the most thick headed simpleton couldn't put two and two together and realise that we are obviously one and the same. After all what are the chances that there could be two people using the internet in a 2000 square mile area with 860 000 people?

I'm bang to fucking rights.

The Raccoon woman is a bit of a mentalist, though. At the last election she stood against Jeremy Corbyn (and by "stood" I mean she lay very still in bed) because she reckoned he would be bad news for the NHS. Er, ever heard of the fuckin' Tories, love?

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've read the evidence, and to me it's 100 % convincing. Dickie Doubleday lives in Norfolk. I live in Norfolk. Only the most thick headed simpleton couldn't put two and two together and realise that we are obviously one and the same. After all what are the chances that there could be two people using the internet in a 2000 square mile area with 860 000 people?

Nobody lives in Norfolk Deco; they merely subsist in a low IQ slime of Matthews turkeys and American cars

Guest Spanky
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Well it is Norfolk.

7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Raccoon woman is a bit of a mentalist, though. At the last election she stood against Jeremy Corbyn (and by "stood" I mean she lay very still in bed) because she reckoned he would be bad news for the NHS. Er, ever heard of the fuckin' Tories, love?

Nazi filf (sic)

12 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The fucking cunt also banged on about being trolled as a "dying woman". Firstly, as a self avowed feminist, surely she shouldn't claim that the trolling of a woman is any worse than the trolling of a man. The sisterhood is equal and hard as fucking nails after all. 

Secondly, dying? The Doubleday incident was years ago, and the silly slag is still sat up in her bed giving interviews to Look East.

She's an attention seeking cunt with a tiny bit of malignancy, much the same as Withers. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The fucking cunt also banged on about being trolled as a "dying woman". Firstly, as a self avowed feminist, surely she shouldn't claim that the trolling of a woman is any worse than the trolling of a man. The sisterhood is equal and hard as fucking nails after all. 

Secondly, dying? The Doubleday incident was years ago, and the silly slag is still sat up in her bed giving interviews to Look East.

She's an attention seeking cunt with a tiny bit of malignancy, much the same as Withers. 

They do seem to resemble a bunch of ignorant peasants holding pitchforks and torches. They're getting very pissy because we aren't taking any of them very seriously. Have you read the latest message on there:

"CC has turned into a Cold War nightmare. There are accusations, guerilla warfare and espionage taking place. They have turned on one another- more so than usual. Paranoia and witch hunts seem to be the order of the day. Time for some house cleaning of their own.
Yet in spite of all this chaos, the Admins there seem very laissez-faire about looking at their members more closely."

The words "hypocritical" and "spacker" spring to mind. Still, it's quite entertaining watching them work themselves into a rabid mass of loonies. If this troll of theirs is watching this he must be pissing himself laughing.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

They do seem to resemble a bunch of ignorant peasants holding pitchforks and torches. They're getting very pissy because we aren't taking any of them very seriously. Have you read the latest message on there:

"CC has turned into a Cold War nightmare. There are accusations, guerilla warfare and espionage taking place. They have turned on one another- more so than usual. Paranoia and witch hunts seem to be the order of the day. Time for some house cleaning of their own.
Yet in spite of all this chaos, the Admins there seem very laissez-faire about looking at their members more closely."

The words "hypocritical" and "spacker" spring to mind. Still, it's quite entertaining watching them work themselves into a rabid mass of loonies. If this troll of theirs is watching this he must be pissing himself laughing.

They've obviously not done their research. It's like that on here six days out of seven and God fucking bless it.

If anything, their spasticated ramblings have made me appreciate what we've got here. Even the most base of our posters, Punk and Panzy for example, are twenty times more entertaining than any shit that they could put up against us.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They've obviously not done their research. It's like that on here six days out of seven and God fucking bless it.

If anything, their spasticated ramblings have made me appreciate what we've got here. Even the most base of our posters, Punk and Panzy for example, are twenty times more entertaining than any shit that they could put up against us.

Don't worry, Decs. Even if you are him I won't let them get you. I'd draw a thousand derogatory pictures of them before I ever sided with self-righteousness over pure cuntitude.

Guest Alfie Noakes
45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They take themselves too seriously. Don't they get that this is mostly a piss taking website? Most of the reactions here are a pisstake of their bollocks. 

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

They sound like utter fucking retards, and I wish them all a slow and painful death. However, comparing them to PanzerSpacker, a hollow, mindless wanker, is a little strong.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

As soon as this place stops being an anarchic mad house I'm out. I will not stand for any reduction in guerilla warfare or espionage.

In fact I think we should put our differences aside for once, go take over their pitiful shagsack of a forum and give them a dose of CC nonsense. 

33 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

As soon as this place stops being an anarchic mad house I'm out. I will not stand for any reduction in guerilla warfare or espionage.

In fact I think we should put our differences aside for once, go take over their pitiful shagsack of a forum and give them a dose of CC nonsense. 

I`m not gay William but damn your eyes you`re making it very hard for me.....

• 3 months later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps
On Sunday, August 06, 2017 at 6:23 PM, Tata Steely Dan said:

All the pride in the world won't stop a gay guy getting his head kicked in by football hooligans, 

But it might do if the referee is a raging arse bandit too, like Punkies mate, Ryan Atkin.

• 3 years later...