CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Imminent Return Of The Cunting Premier League Season

Ape™️

9 minutes ago, Mingeeta said:

Who helped you write all that. Enid Blyton?  Fucking mong. Notice your two gimp friends are liking your nonsense. What a tool.

Bill likes a lot of things; shit, dog shit and more shit. And Jeremy Corbyn. Punkers favourite is human shit mixed with spunk, not bothered about the species.  

Guest Spanky
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Instead of dissing each other, you should all take a look into Harry Redknapp's eyes. There's nothing there, they're dead, like the cold soulless eyes of a shark.

red.jpg

He looks like he has just read one of Mingeeta's posts.

7 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

Punkers exposed himself in front of him.

Don't joke about this P. Redknapp should be burned before he reaches his final winged form. If that imago ever emerges, it'll make North Korea look like a nation of squinting dog eaters by comparison

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Spanky said:

You are never funny. You are right though. You do have a sense of humour. It's just not very good. Not very good at all. I'm sure it was the height of sophistication when you were in the slow learner class at primary school, which might explain why you seem so proud of it. Whilst everyone else grew up and moved on though, clearly you have not. I can imagine it now, you, sat there, undertaking what the third sector organisation you spend your days with has told you is important work, believing that you are commanding your audience with your rabelaisian like wit. Regailing them with anecdotes of when you told Punkape he liked sperm, again. The reality though, you are just one of many sat at a table, blowing spit bubbles and concentrating with all your might to colour within the lines. Something I expect you fail at. Miserably.

Spankers, I don't care for your arguments with anyone else here, that's your thing but going by this post of yours it seems you are the one that's rattled.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Don't joke about this P. Redknapp should be burned before he reaches his final winged form. If that imago ever emerges, it'll make North Korea look like a nation of squinting dog eaters by comparison

Will he pupate first?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Depends if the bastard is holo or hemimetabolous. People think I'm a nutter and in this case, I can only hope they're right

28a9b964cf1e773ba67399d4339d7457--star-trek--scifi.jpg

If he pupates you might be about to stick a straw in him and suck him dry.

29 minutes ago, ratcum said:

304.jpg

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

That episode was written by Gene L Coon.

I bought a cake today CB. On the box it said 'serves eight' but I've already eaten nearly all of the cunt. It must be on sale in Eastern Somalia, and the makers have decided to exploit that fact. Fuckin Redknapp running dogs

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I bought a cake today CB. On the box it said 'serves eight' but I've already eaten nearly all of the cunt. It must be on sale in Eastern Somalia, and the makers have decided to exploit that fact. Fuckin Redknapp running dogs

My Auntie Winnie said that she saw Danny Blanchflower emerge from a big chrysalis behind the greenhouse.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I can't recall seeing this episode. Does the author depict the Lizard Man to steal cars, smoke crack and have a BBC?

I thought I was a master of Star Trek trivia, but until tonight I never knew the Gorn was a Birmingham City fan.