CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cunts Corner Music Exchange lV

Guest Gong Farmer

Just now, Roadkill said:

You two really just need to shag already. All of this hateful banter between you both through the last year isn't fooling anyone.

You must be fucking joking.

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You two really just need to shag already. All of this hateful banter between you both through the last year isn't fooling anyone.

I would be fearful of the authorities knocking on my door, besides a hollow tube of motorised plastic would have more personality and brains.

Just now, Snatch said:

You must be fucking joking.

I'm entirely serious. If she had pigtails you'd be pulling them - don't fucking deny it. It was all very charming when it started, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the hateful sex in an alley next to whatever McDonalds drive through is located between your mutual locations is long overdue at this point.

8 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm entirely serious. If she had pigtails you'd be pulling them - don't fucking deny it. It was all very charming when it started, but I'm sure I'm not the only one who feels the hateful sex in an alley next to whatever McDonalds drive through is located between your mutual locations is long overdue at this point.

No believe me im wouldn't. I've seen the pictures and nearly saw my lunch again.

Besides,have you seen the price of hedge trimmers these days?

On ‎22‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:24 PM, Wolfie said:

While your imperious demeanour comes as little surprise, what is more surprising is your sweeping generalisation of an argument I put forward some while ago, during a debate with you. And, while my hangover is preventing me from again getting involved (today at least), I recall merely saying much of Nazi Germany's wealth was essentially mortgaged to US-run (and Jewish-owned) banks and companies that profited from their involvement with Nazi Germany – an irony when you consider the same people also financed the US' war effort. I also pointed out Germany needed to continually invade other countries to sustain its debt spending, hence its need for a war machine.

I think you'll agree I've shown you a good deal of respect since our previous spats, chiefly on another site as well as here. It's a real shame you've responded to my frivolous jibe in a riled manner, because it wasn't intended as such. As I've said before: if you can't take it, don't dish it out. As an otherwise excellent moderator who continually places herself on a pedestal, you of all people ought to know this.

What's also a shame is you take little snipes at me while responding to Snatch. If you wish to engage with me, do it directly. I hitherto thought I had your many traits sussed – though cowardice was not one of them.

WIKIPEDIA ENTRTY: The Rothschild family is a wealthy family descending from Mayer Amschel Rothschild, a court Jew to the German Landgraves of Hesse-Kassel in the Free City of Frankfurt, who established his banking business in the 1760s.[2] Unlike most previous court Jews, Rothschild managed to bequeath his wealth and established an international banking family through his five sons,[3] who established themselves in London, Paris, Frankfurt, Vienna, and Naples.

Sounds exactly like a dynasty to me Lupo. Shall I continue with a definition of the word dynasty?

"A succession of people from the same family..."

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Witheredscrote said:

Frank, another 15cm fall here overnight . Going off piste later today. No shouting my name when you arrive. It's dangerous, and frowned upon. Safe journey

I arrived in Tignes yesterday. Roads are closed from Bourg Saint-Maurice. I know exactly where you are. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 30/12/2017 at 8:30 AM, Frank said:

I arrived in Tignes yesterday. Roads are closed from Bourg Saint-Maurice. I know exactly where you are. 

Tignes is Shit. Covered in grafittti and every restaurant is shit: the whole resort has the highest bar syndrome. If you had an ounce of sense, you would fuck that shit in and head to Val. When you do, talk to Paul Niwano about your accommodation issues. And 1876 for steaks . 

2 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Tignes is Shit. Covered in grafittti and every restaurant is shit: the whole resort has the highest bar syndrome. If you had an ounce of sense, you would fuck that shit in and head to Val. When you do, talk to Paul Niwano about your accommodation issues. And 1876 for steaks . 

Shut your ugly fucking mouth. I know what I’m doing. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 12/30/2017 at 3:30 AM, Frank said:

A proper raping of the geese for you ,then?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Frank said:

Shut your ugly fucking mouth. I know what I’m doing. 

I hope you fall out of your ski-wheelchair, and break your neck cleanly.