CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Expect Everyone To Wait While They Take Pictures In Crowded Places

Ape™️

11 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

One of my neighbours claims to have met Jowitt Bradford.

I believe the gardener at Raffles Hotel in Singapore in the 1950's was a certain Mr Fuk Yu

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Manky said:

What a load of bollocks you spout. I respect Jurgen Klopp but I am not a Liverpool fan. 

To be fair to Juergen, he might be German but he didn't orchestra the systematic mass murder of 8 million innocents and start a world war.  I'm not sure it's a fair comparison. 

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

To be fair to Juergen, he might be German but he didn't orchestra the systematic mass murder of 8 million innocents and start a world war.  I'm not sure it's a fair comparison. 

Time and place Bill. Time and place.

Now Decs, the fucking snowflake, is applying his knowledge of Jung and Freud to prove his Pavlovian theory that if you flash some lights and ring some bells, at least some saps on here will think his opinions have some validity. What a fucking tool.

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Time and place Bill. Time and place.

Now Decs, the fucking snowflake, is applying his knowledge of Jung and Freud to prove his Pavlovian theory that if you flash some lights and ring some bells, at least some saps on here will think his opinions have some validity. What a fucking tool.

Touched. 

6 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I just see a pathetic shite that even when out still looks at his phone ...drink beer..buy chips ..shag yer bird..you'll be happier 

Panzerknacker 

Mm.. I just see a pathetic waster with no job, that pretends to be disabled and defrauds tax payers of their hard earned cash. Kill yourself..we'll be happier.

20 hours ago, Ape said:

We took a trip into Gloucester today, as the annual classic car show is on this weekend. Loads of lovely old cars on display in the busy central shopping area. Most people were just taking quick snaps on their phones (although not £45 Vodafone own brand rubbish), but quite a number of cunts were attempting to compose perfectly framed masterpieces using their digital SLR's, and expecting no cunt to walk in front of them while they were doing it. And when, inevitably, somecunt did get in the shot, the look of sheer annoyance on these cunts faces was priceless. Actually worth doing on purpose. 

Fuck off.

What a stupid fucking nomination.Utterly banal.

The reality is that you're probably related to the West family and you went home to Gloucester to help with the fruit picking and to dig some holes........

lol.

Cretin.

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

What a stupid fucking nomination.Utterly banal.

The reality is that you're probably related to the West family and you went home to Gloucester to help with the fruit picking and to dig some holes........

lol.

Cretin.

It's a perfectly valid nomination, within the guidelines of CC. If you ever went anywhere of interest, you'd understand the scenario the nomination describes. Not all nominations have to be about homosexuality, you arse-obsessed little freak.

12 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You have to admire the military successes of the Wehrmacht, especially early in the war. Granted, their enemy was completely unprepared and complacent, but their tactics, equipment and ambition overwhelmed whole countries. If hitler hadn't been such a fucked up cunt and listened to his generals they could have knocked Russia out of the war and the Cold War who have been USA vs the nazis. 

That said, I do not admire the 3rd reich in anyway and find it crazy that Russian and Eastern European thugs love this shit when their grandparents were treated as subhumans by the hun

Many of the contributors to this board are sub-human.

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for the obvious reason and for this continued boring fucking crap. It doesn't work so amaze us and try a different angle you tedious dog turd 

He'll be on about airfix and glue before you know it. He's got a huge repertoire of drivel at his disposal, as well as gallons of his favourite breakfast: man yoghurt.

Just now, Ape said:

He'll be on about airfix and glue before you know it. He's got a huge repertoire of drivel at his disposal, as well as gallons of his favourite breakfast: man yoghurt.

For major offences, which must be considered offences under the Portuguese Criminal Code, Article 31 of the domestic law provides that if the request for extradition includes several separate offences, each of which is punishable under the Portuguese law and the law of the requesting State by deprivation of liberty and or state execution....

I suggest you get a good lawyer.....

lol.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

For major offences, which must be considered offences under the Portuguese Criminal Code, Article 31 of the domestic law provides that if the request for extradition includes several separate offences, each of which is punishable under the Portuguese law and the law of the requesting State by deprivation of liberty and or state execution....

I suggest you get a good lawyer.....

lol.

But you still haven't said exactly what I'm supposedly accused of. Please indulge us all and state, in plain English (something you'll perhaps struggle with), exactly why the Portuguese legal system would have any interest, whatsoever, in me.

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

But you still haven't said exactly what I'm supposedly accused of. Please indulge us all and state, in plain English (something you'll perhaps struggle with), exactly why the Portuguese legal system would have any interest, whatsoever, in me.

If you're lucky and get a custodial sentence you might be able to build models in your cell. You could become the "Helicopter man of Val de Lobo".

lol.

Idiot.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Ape said:

He's treading water after roops told him off earlier, it is obviously a "Maddie" reference, he is such a "special" one, isn't he?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

If you're lucky and get a custodial sentence you might be able to build models in your cell. You could become the "Helicopter man of Val de Lobo".

You would play with male models in your cell.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Reported for the obvious reason and for this continued boring fucking crap. It doesn't work so amaze us and try a different angle you tedious dog turd 

A bit harsh on dog turds

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 8/26/2017 at 5:38 PM, Decimus said:

How can you admire something that you don't also respect? You claim to be a patriotic Englishman but by stating you admire/respect the Nazi war machine you are essentially spitting on the graves of the 480 000 civilian and British military fatalities of the second world war.

You are a traitor and a fucking disgrace.

I'm not trying to enter the melee of military brilliance and failures here, but I'd like to say, I often admire well fit birds in tiny transparent bikinis, nicely tanned, and not at all shy or inhibited about their physical wonder, that doesn't mean I respect them in the slightest!  I just wanted to lower the tone, now I shall fuck off!  

20 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not trying to enter the melee of military brilliance and failures here, but I'd like to say, I often admire well fit birds in tiny transparent bikinis, nicely tanned, and not at all shy or inhibited about their physical wonder, that doesn't mean I respect them in the slightest!  I just wanted to lower the tone, now I shall fuck off!  

Nice work Wiz. You lowered the tone substantially and simultaneously straightened out the respect/admiration confused socio-political shambles which had hitherto polluted this thread.