CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Expect Everyone To Wait While They Take Pictures In Crowded Places

Ape™️

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nice work Wiz. You lowered the tone substantially and simultaneously straightened out the respect/admiration confused socio-political shambles which had hitherto polluted this thread. 

I just try to help, Eric!  

8 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

He's treading water after roops told him off earlier, it is obviously a "Maddie" reference, he is such a "special" one, isn't he?

Oh, I know exactly what the little turd is implying, but I want him to spell it out, so that he can then do a spell of his own. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Ape said:

Oh, I know exactly what the little turd is implying, but I want him to spell it out, so that he can then do a spell of his own. 

I know, just pointing it out for the more intellectually challenged.

Pouring petrol on a fire etc.

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Ape said:

I see what you did there.

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

For major offences, which must be considered offences under the Portuguese Criminal Code, Article 31 of the domestic law provides that if the request for extradition includes several separate offences, each of which is punishable under the Portuguese law and the law of the requesting State by deprivation of liberty and or state execution....

I suggest you get a good lawyer.....

lol.

You don't know when to stop. No more Portuguese/Maddie references whether direct or inferred. I appreciate 90% of your mind-numbingly tedious material has been depleted so to help you with some thinking time I've allocated a cell for quiet contemplation and reflection.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

What Punkape is doing, rather successfully with some dumb as fuck posters on here, is giving members gentle reminders not to divulge anything personal that can be seized upon and manipulated, ad nauseum. 

Eg. You don't think for one minute that I am actually a wheelchair bound, bald bastard do you? Or SpackyKnickers is a waste of space dole merchant who has actually bought a Citroën?

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
that cunt is so thick that last bit might be true

Guest Alfie Noakes
13 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What Punkape is doing, rather successfully with some dumb as fuck posters on here, is giving members gentle reminders not to divulge anything personal that can be seized upon and manipulated, ad nauseum. 

Eg. You don't think for one minute that I am actually a wheelchair bound, bald bastard do you? Or SpackyKnickers is a waste of space dole merchant who has actually bought a Citroën?

Punkape is being an easy to feed troll. Nothing more, nothing less.

Panzersknackers says he has a Citroen but I bet it is an old Simca.

1 hour ago, Ape said:

48 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You don't know when to stop. No more Portuguese/Maddie references whether direct or inferred. I appreciate 90% of your mind-numbingly tedious material has been depleted so to help you with some thinking time I've allocated a cell for quiet contemplation and reflection.

@Punkape enjoy your golf, at one of your exclusive clubs. Wanker.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can I just say I've never liked Punkape and he's the sort who sculpts hard pellets of phlegm into tiny figurines.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Obrigado.

4 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I think the rule book should be binned.....take the abuse or fuck off or die ..whatevers handiest. .dont understand lads comingnon here and going running to mama when a bit of shites thrown at them 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I think the rule book should be binned.....take the abuse or fuck off or die ..whatevers handiest. .dont understand lads comingnon here and going running to mama when a bit of shites thrown at them 

Panzerknacker 

I agree. I have never reported anyone on here and would give three resounding cheers to see all grasses roast in hell.

59 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

Just this once I'll agree with you.

Fuck off.

42 minutes ago, Ape said:

Just this once I'll agree with you.

Fuck off.

Wouldn't the rule book be better having the pages ripped out and made into little paper planes. Little flies with sat nav and mobile phones would make them remote controlled.

Sent via Tap-a-Talk on my Vodafone own brand £45 personal communication device.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
22 minutes ago, Manky said:

Sent via Tap-a-Talk on my Vodafone own brand £45 personal communication device.

You flash, show off cunt. Any chance to flaunt a bit of wealth and you grab it.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ooooh, I fuck off for a few days and all the interesting stuff happens.

Anyroad, I called it and I claim my 2 for 1 Wetherspoons curry night coupon.

14 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You flash, show off cunt. Any chance to flaunt a bit of wealth and you grab it.

It has lasted 3 years and is still going strong. I always say you get what you pay for. Mine has a boomerang app. You can't even throw the cunt away.

It does get teenagers giggling and pointing, "Look at that old cunt with a cheap phone" but that distracts them while I dismember their pet rabbits and hamsters.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Can't you make him disappear as well?

21 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not trying to enter the melee of military brilliance and failures here, but I'd like to say, I often admire well fit birds in tiny transparent bikinis, nicely tanned, and not at all shy or inhibited about their physical wonder, that doesn't mean I respect them in the slightest!  I just wanted to lower the tone, now I shall fuck off!  

951efc04f938bc60790d47b1b82fc89a--candy-