CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Len Goodman

Ape™️

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

For being a brown-nosing taff cunt, its a Ten from Len!

Just now, Snowflake said:

Have you thought about taking control of the controller of your telly , from past experiences of the wifes vice like grip a cigar cutter will work or fuck off to the pub while its on.

Are you two faggot simpletons drinking together? 

12 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Are you two faggot simpletons drinking together? 

Whats even more worrying is if your following us around hoping to be the wanking outside the car lonely bloke because he hadn't got a car or a mrs to go dogging, flattering as it may be.

Edited by Snowflake
Awaiting rattled.
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

For being a brown-nosing taff cunt, its a Ten from Len!

Dan, although your gooch undeniably stinks of Arbroath smokies and what remaining teeth you have are encrusted with the spunk of a thousand Orangemen, I'm keen to discover what your opinion is on the recent admittance by the SNP that your mickey mouse government is running on a deficit of £15bn

Do you endorse the opinion that the diabetic hordes of jock simpletons should continue to suck collective English cock to stay on the gravy train, or do you believe that you should all vote for independence and starve to death within the next ten years?

Personally, I'd be glad to see the back of the fucking lot of you.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Whats even more worrying is if your following us around hoping to be the wanking outside the car lonely bloke because he hadn't got a car or a mrs to go dogging, flattering as it may be.

This is one of the worst sentences I've ever attempted to read.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Im glad you liked it punkape said i was putting him in a coma so my lack of punctuation will now be restored so the cunt dies in said coma.

1). Write one of your 500 word sentences.

2). Read it out loud to yourself, ensuring you adhere to all punctuation.

3). Asphyxiate.

4). Fuck off.

27 minutes ago, Ape said:

1). Write one of your 500 word sentences.

2). Read it out loud to yourself, ensuring you adhere to all punctuation.

3). Asphyxiate.

4). Fuck

1 ive decided that ratty wouldn't even noticed the like had gone

2 yours is now.gone

3 go fuckyouself

4 kindly the punctuation fairy

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I'm glad that some one other than me keeps a candle burning for the biggest fucking spastic this site and the entire universe has ever known.

I read that shit again last night, truly fucking hilarious, and even better when completely shit faced. 

And I quote: "broom broom weeeee"

Fuck me, what a complete and utter maniac simpleton.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I read that shit again last night, truly fucking hilarious, and even better when completely shit faced. 

And I quote: "broom broom weeeee"

Fuck me, what a complete and utter maniac simpleton.

That's what everyone thinks of you, you bullshitting ponce. And not just here either.

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That's what everyone thinks of you, you bullshitting ponce. And not just here either.

Poor old stubby, thinking every post can be related to him and his endless quest to induce meltdowns. I fear you're on the thin ice and the vultures are circling. Edward has well and truly got you in a spin, hasn't he?

You're truly the worst cunt that the corner has seen. Thick as fuck, completely void of humour and so boring that paint probably watches you as it dries. You're like a poor man's Ding, he'd have run rings around you and your simpleton ways. 

Fuck off and go and commentate on the cricket. 

I await your "my job is sending you into meltdown" post. Idiot. 

6 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Poor old stubby, thinking every post can be related to him and his endless quest to induce meltdowns. I fear you're on the thin ice and the vultures are circling. Edward has well and truly got you in a spin, hasn't he?

You're truly the worst cunt that the corner has seen. Thick as fuck, completely void of humour and so boring that paint probably watches you as it dries. You're like a poor man's Ding, he'd have run rings around you and your simpleton ways. 

Fuck off and go and commentate on the cricket. 

I await your "my job is sending you into meltdown" post. Idiot. 

You've just copy and pasted what I said to you the other day!

Rattled...