CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Len Goodman

Ape™️

I'm sorry, but let's not cunt around the shrubbery...this crusty old cockernee slap-headed cock-snorkeler needs put to sleep with a fucking trenching shovel, unless that  poof on the judge's bench wants to fuck his crusty old cankered colon to kingdom fuck. 

I want him dead.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Ape said:

I always thought he was a wanker when he was on Strictly Come Dancing, but having just witnessed him hosting his own game show, Len Goodman's Partners In Rhyme, I realise he is way, way worse. What an utter load of fucking shit.

Fuck off.

Len is well known as a leading light in the model helicopter community........

Lol.

Fuck off as well.

12 hours ago, Rev said:

I'm sorry, but let's not cunt around the shrubbery...this crusty old cockernee slap-headed cock-snorkeler needs put to sleep with a fucking trenching shovel, unless that  poof on the judge's bench wants to fuck his crusty old cankered colon to kingdom fuck. 

I want him dead.

There's only one score I can give this post: SEVAAAAAAAAAAN😁

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I need help with this. What the fuck rhymes with helicopter?

How about this for something to rhyme with helicopter, you big, bald, drunken baby? 

Drew's mum should have had an abortion, I can't believe nobody stopped 'er

Who the fuck is Len Goodman?

22 hours ago, Rev said:

I want him dead.

I believe he can trace his relatives back to Eastern Europe

Guest Wizardsleeve
15 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I need help with this. What the fuck rhymes with helicopter?

In yours and Punky's case, I'd say child abductor is close enough!  

Fuck off! 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Great, thanks Wiz. "A child abductor, flying a helicopter"

I'll mail it to Len and see what he thinks although I don't think they'll be any problems if his show is on BBC.

My neighbours retarded nephew tells me this is a rip off of a segment on Keith Lemons Celebrity Juice, where Holly and Ferne make much merriment from the fact some words sound like others. A fine tribute to the National Curriculum. 

The Beeb used to give us Civilisation with Kenneth Clark and Life on Earth.

Now we get a faux cockney dance teacher giving us the TV equivalent of flashcards.

Fuck off and die. 

15 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

My neighbours retarded nephew tells me this is a rip off of a segment on Keith Lemons Celebrity Juice, where Holly and Ferne make much merriment from the fact some words sound like others. A fine tribute to the National Curriculum. 

The Beeb used to give us Civilisation with Kenneth Clark and Life on Earth.

Now we get a faux cockney dance teacher giving us the TV equivalent of flashcards.

Fuck off and die. 

Exactly who the fuck are you? 

On 8/27/2017 at 0:26 AM, Rev said:

I want him dead.

Sometimes, the downside to reading what people are saying, rather than hearing it, is that one's true intent and meaning can often be misconstrued; like in this instance. 

So, just to clarify, are you a fan or not Rev?

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
6 minutes ago, nocti said:

Sometimes, the downside to reading what people are saying, rather than hearing it, is that one's true intent and meaning can often be misconstrued; like in this instance. 

So, just to clarify, are you a fan or not Rev?

That's the trouble with the Rev, forever sitting on the fence.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
On 26/08/2017 at 7:19 PM, Ape said:

I always thought he was a wanker when he was on Strictly Come Dancing, but having just witnessed him hosting his own game show, Len Goodman's Partners In Rhyme, I realise he is way, way worse. What an utter load of fucking shit.

Fuck off.

Strictly come dancing is a fucking gay wankfest only watched by cross dressing, closet homo, spastic pygmies and as such is totally forbidden in the Lugs domain. 

Len who?

Guest Ollyboro
On 26/08/2017 at 7:53 PM, Manky said:

My favourite series of Len's is 'Farmfoods'. It is fucking hilarious.

Absolutely.

For those on here lucky enough not to live in an unemployment blackspot, Farmfoods is where dole scum go to get their long service banquets. After 25 five years of getting up before midday once a fucking fortnight, the long-term scrounger is given a £10 Farmfoods voucher to spend at their discretion. This will get them a dozen pizzas, several buckets of chicken, a case of 2 litre sugary pop, a tin of hotdogs and a wank off the fat cunt with the lazy eye attempting to work the till. So the idea of this mincing cock gargler supreme sashaying his way into one is beyond preposterous. A heavily tattooed member of the local intelligentsia, sporting an egg stained vest and 12 sovereign rings, would have the cunt head butted through the nearest Yorkshire Pudding cabinet before bent fucking Len could think of a rhyme for mushy fucking peas (rent boy fees).

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Absolutely.

For those on here lucky enough not to live in an unemployment blackspot, Farmfoods is where dole scum go to get their long service banquets. After 25 five years of getting up before midday once a fucking fortnight, the long-term scrounger is given a £10 Farmfoods voucher to spend at their discretion. This will get them a dozen pizzas, several buckets of chicken, a case of 2 litre sugary pop, a tin of hotdogs and a wank off the fat cunt with the lazy eye attempting to work the till. So the idea of this mincing cock gargler supreme sashaying his way into one is beyond preposterous. A heavily tattooed member of the local intelligentsia, sporting an egg stained vest and 12 sovereign rings, would have the cunt head butted through the nearest Yorkshire Pudding cabinet before bent fucking Len could think of a rhyme for mushy fucking peas (rent boy fees).

"That headbutt gets a ten fwom Len" (creepy perv wink).

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 8/27/2017 at 10:39 PM, Bubba C said:

How about this for something to rhyme with helicopter, you big, bald, drunken baby? 

For being a brown-nosing taff cunt, its a Ten from Len!