CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Awkward silences

Snowy

So my work consists of dealing with other cunts who walk around either licking windows or once you get them to work stop being paid to talk absolute drivvel.

Most of the time one of these dribbling cunts will walk up to me and start a conversation which i had not adhered to or wanted so its met with stunned silence and the next 5 minutes of awkward talk is me fantasizing about sticking there head in the nearest hydraulic press.

If youve started the conversation you should continue it or fuck off and play with a chainsaw cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

So my work consists of dealing with other cunts who walk around either licking windows or once you get them to work stop being paid to talk absolute drivvel.

Most of the time one of these dribbling cunts will walk up to me and start a conversation which i had not adhered to or wanted so its met with stunned silence and the next 5 minutes of awkward talk is me fantasizing about sticking there head in the nearest hydraulic press.

If youve started the conversation you should continue it or fuck off and play with a chainsaw cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If you don't want anyone showing an interest and engage you in conversation at work let it be known that you're into toy helicopters, either that or you enjoy playing golf.

32 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

This is unintelligible, coma inducing bile.

Are you on drugs ?

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 minutes ago, Punkape said:

This is unintelligible, coma inducing bile.

Are you on drugs ?

I am. They are prescribed before you open your trap.

Fuck off.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

The only awkwardness here is that you cannot remain silent!  

Try harder!

9 hours ago, Snowflake said:

So on the one hand we've got the verbose Last Cunt Standing, who is capable of reciting the entire bible whilst he's got his fingers up some cunts arsehole, and then we've got you. A tosser so incredibly dense that he is incapable of holding a conversation with his fellow litter pickers about who his favourite Thundercats character is.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

So on the one hand we've got the verbose Last Cunt Standing, who is capable of reciting the entire bible whilst he's got his fingers up some cunts arsehole, and then we've got you. A tosser so incredibly dense that he is incapable of holding a conversation with his fellow litter pickers about who his favourite Thundercats character is.

Snarp. Definitely Snarp.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Apologises for the late reply Decs, it's been a rather long morning at work trying to avoid my colleagues.

Whilst I enjoyed your well thought out but rather long reply to call me a refuse worker,  I believe wolfies shorter version  of calling me a bin man was more to the point, though I do appreciate the constructive criticism.

Now I must get back to work, these streets won't clean themselves.

It's  Lion-o by the way.

1 hour ago, Snowflake said:

Apologises for the late reply Decs, it's been a rather long morning at work trying to avoid my colleagues.

Whilst I enjoyed your well thought out but rather long reply to call me a refuse worker,  I believe wolfies shorter version  of calling me a bin man was more to the point, though I do appreciate the constructive criticism.

Now I must get back to work, these streets won't clean themselves.

It's  Lion-o by the way.

This is far too polite for The Corner Flakey.

1. Use a word search and replace every 'I' with 'Yo muthafuckin dog I iz'.

2. 'The' can similarly be replaced with n****r

3. Most other words can just be 'cunt'

You'll quickly see how well it reads after these changes

9 minutes ago, ratcum said:

This is far too polite for The Corner Flakey.

1. Use a word search and replace every 'I' with 'Yo muthafuckin dog I iz'.

2. 'The' can similarly be replaced with n****r

3. Most other words can just be 'cunt'

You'll quickly see how well it reads after these changes

Yo muthafuckin' dog I iz n****r number one cunt 'round here. Feel me? Yo motherfuckin dog I iz not appreciating you telling all n****r new cunts n****r way to success on n****r Corner.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Yo muthafuckin' dog I iz n****r number one cunt 'round here. Feel me? Yo motherfuckin dog I iz not appreciating you telling all n****r new cunts n****r way to success on n****r Corner.

Fuck it really works well doesn't it!

Yo muthafuckin' dog I iz going to contact Microsoft and see they can't patch it as an update to WORD y'all.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Fuck it really works well doesn't it!

Yo muthafuckin' dog I iz going to contact Microsoft and see they can't patch it as an update to WORD y'all.

I will take back that like eventually but have it for now yo muthafuckin' dog.

• Like 1