CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chloe (Wangtastic) Bennet

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Now I'm as Un - racist as the next (excluding some cunts on here) but, what the fuck is this star struck, C-lister fucking on about. Apparently racism is to blame for her being a bit of a shit actor in the early part of her career as she wasn't awarded any parts because of her "last name that made them feel uncomfortable".

Well Ms Wang, I've got some news for you that may make you feel uncomfortable. Your original last name has got nothing to do with race, it's actually because it's a slang term for a massive cock (like mine), but hey, you've generated some publicity for yourself however misguided. I can only assume the job offers have dried up.

Fuck off Bi-atch

9 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Now I'm as Un - racist as the next (excluding some cunts on here) but, what the fuck is this star struck, C-lister fucking on about. Apparently racism is to blame for her being a bit of a shit actor in the early part of her career as she wasn't awarded any parts because of her "last name that made them feel uncomfortable".

Well Ms Wang, I've got some news for you that may make you feel uncomfortable. Your original last name has got nothing to do with race, it's actually because it's a slang term for a massive cock (like mine), but hey, you've generated some publicity for yourself however misguided. I can only assume the job offers have dried up.

Fuck off Bi-atch

No, you are just a complete prick

4 minutes ago, scotty said:

What's that, no shagging cartoons? 

I'm really hoping, (just for once) that CB made a mistake (proving he's human) and meant 'rule 43' which is the self segregation option for imprisoned paedos and sick cunts, allowing them to be separated from general population. So rare that one of us mortals actually gets to correct him.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm really hoping, (just for once) that CB made a mistake (proving he's human) and meant 'rule 43' which is the self segregation option for imprisoned paedos and sick cunts, allowing them to be separated from general population. So rare that one of us mortals actually gets to correct him.

Fuck it! Rule 34 is a thing!

On 01/09/2017 at 1:14 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I read about this yesterday and doubt that it was the lovely ms Bennetts name change or acting talent that has anything to do with her successchloe+bennet+esquire1.jpgI bet the Mongolians are still pissed right off from when john Wayne played genius khan..

I've got a 'part' for her