CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers
41 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Lets not forget you bottled it as well, moreover with a classic "my' phone ran out of credit" line.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing more tragic than genuinely challenging strangers online to fights, is actually turning up.

Snatch had a different viewpoint. He made it very clear he thought one should turn up when challenged, even when given a rather obscure location like Colchester or Stratford upon Avon.

He didnt turn up. He wasn't willing to fall on his sword. 

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The only thing more tragic than genuinely challenging strangers online to fights, is actually turning up.

Snatch had a different viewpoint. He made it very clear he thought one should turn up when challenged, even when given a rather obscure location like Colchester or Stratford upon Avon.

...nothing worse that punters who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. You gonna fall on your sword per chance?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
15 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...nothing worse that punters who talk the talk but don't walk the walk. You gonna fall on your sword per chance?

How would I do that, given I've made it clear I think turning up for such fights would show an incredible lack of self restraint and perhaps even mental health issues? 

34 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

How would I do that, given I've made it clear I think turning up for such fights would show an incredible lack of self restraint and perhaps even mental health issues? 

Ah, well the problem here is that you're presenting a dammed if does, dammed if he doesn't argument. Lets flip this; did you not attend and are therefore a spineless no-balls coward or did you attend revealing yourself to be a feeble-minded simpleton? Maybe you have mental health issues which impairs your ability to reason with clarity of thought. This struck me as only a few posts ago you were whining about revealing IP location data yet I recall you bending the knee when I previously saved you from a bout of unmerciful bullying over your Malaya trip. Never mind, far from being "top dog", you are The Corner's Theon Greyjoy. That said, there is a possibility that character will redeem himself later on, the question is, will you?

• Like 1

On 9/3/2017 at 10:11 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I've not witnessed such homo hand holding than when minge and panzy buried the hatchet (euphemism for shit stabbing). 

You all need to up your respective games especially billiam, the useless cunt. Even Eduardo is eclipsing you tonight and he's thicker than the offspring of a traffic warden and a TV weather girl. 

I want you all dead

Don't be undermining the peace process n the framework for stability and all. ..Orange cunt 

Panzerknacker 

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

Well there you go Stickers,did I or didn't I. That is the question but it seems obvious you didn't. Still,at least you and you clique all had a collective wank over it.

12 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, well the problem here is that you're presenting a dammed if does, dammed if he doesn't argument. Lets flip this; did you not attend and are therefore a spineless no-balls coward or did you attend revealing yourself to be a feeble-minded simpleton? Maybe you have mental health issues which impairs your ability to reason with clarity of thought. This struck me as only a few posts ago you were whining about revealing IP location data yet I recall you bending the knee when I previously saved you from a bout of unmerciful bullying over your Malaya trip. Never mind, far from being "top dog", you are The Corner's Theon Greyjoy. That said, there is a possibility that character will redeem himself later on, the question is, will you?

Iron born Bill?

Guest Bill Stickers
20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Ah, well the problem here is that you're presenting a dammed if does, dammed if he doesn't argument. 

You don't say. 

11 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Well there you go Stickers,did I or didn't I. That is the question but it seems obvious you didn't. 

Quite the opposite Snatch. It will always be ambiguous whether I turned up. The IP data undoubtly shows you didn't. 

Outmanoeuvred. 

47 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Well there you go Stickers,did I or didn't I. That is the question but it seems obvious you didn't. Still,at least you and you clique all had a collective wank over it.

That's got roops moist, before you know it she'll be typing one-handed and fantasising about circle jerks. Again.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You don't say. 

Quite the opposite Snatch. It will always be ambiguous whether I turned up. The IP data undoubtly shows you didn't. 

Outmanoeuvred. 

I don't recall her mentioning my IP. 

55 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You don't say. 

Outmanoeuvred. 

....ahem. Exhibit A, your honour....

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

I'd give up on this one bill, you've made enough of a twat of yourself already.

29 minutes ago, The Beast said:

@Bill Stickers

As an outside observation..... you have had the shit knocked out of you on this one. 

Proper, Bill is fucking steaming with you but has run out of credit. Shortly before dropping off he asked me to relay the coordinates of a proposed punch-up location. He'd like to meet you at Stranraer train station this evening at 7pm. Post a picture of your arrival so Mrs. Roops can confirm the exif data.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Proper, Bill is fucking steaming with you but has run out of credit. Shortly before dropping off he asked me to relay the coordinates of a proposed punch-up location. He'd like to meet you at Stranraer train station this evening at 7pm. Post a picture of your arrival so Mrs. Roops can confirm the exif data.

I've got a great stock photo of a can of Stella this time, and it's taken in a first class carriage too. I got a free trial on Getty Images.

34 minutes ago, The Beast said:

@Bill Stickers

As an outside observation..... you have had the shit knocked out of you on this one. 

I think every cunt can see what a first class idiot billy boy is thanks to his pathetic attempt to goad someone clearly more intelligent than himself into making a fool of themselves. 

It gives us all a chuckle when know it alls try to be smart and are gunned down by roops, only the truly thick start even the most mundane of arguments with this harridan and hope to win. As for her comments of porky pies, lest we forget corbynista which didn't even warrant a slap on the wrist (no multis indeed...)?

I suggest the hand holding clique of self proclaimed daddy's go back to the drawing board and hatch an original plan or perhaps continue to troll certain members after their every post and show what boring twats they are.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think every cunt can see what a first class idiot billy boy is thanks to his pathetic attempt to goad someone clearly more intelligent than himself into making a fool of themselves. 

It gives us all a chuckle when know it alls try to be smart and are gunned down by roops, only the truly thick start even the most mundane of arguments with this harridan and hope to win. As for her comments of porky pies, lest we forget corbynista which didn't even warrant a slap on the wrist (no multis indeed...)?

I suggest the hand holding clique of self proclaimed daddy's go back to the drawing board and hatch an original plan or perhaps continue to troll certain members after their every post and show what boring twats they are.

Fasciating insight Mr Roops. 

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You grubby little, arse-kissing toad. 

I think you will find that both @Wolfie and I have given Roops several kickings over the years. The very fact that you act with complete incredulity at the thought that someone could outmanoeuvre someone who is at best a moderately savvy user of Google illustrates what a completely thick cunt you are.

Leave the intrigue to the adults, you're out of your depth here.

Guest Bill Stickers
6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Keep going bill, please, it's funny seeing you dig yourself deeper and mrs R spanking you're already red raw arse cheeks 

When it's done I'll enjoy pissing on your grave along with the other cunts who aren't you/your manfriends

I love how you consider it some kind of victory by proxy for you that the people I've worked hard trying to piss off on here for the last year or so didn't find my little wind up funny. 

All hail Stubby, Queen of the Corner and Roops' submissive.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You grubby little, arse-kissing toad. 

I think you will find that both @Wolfie and I have given Roops several kickings over the years. The very fact that you act with complete incredulity at the thought that someone could outmanoeuvre someone who is at best a moderately savvy user of Google illustrates what a completely thick cunt you are.

Leave the intrigue to the adults, you're out of your depth here.

I know wolfman has taken her on and scored points, but he did so in a reasonable manner with the ability to accept he wasn't always correct. If you think you did similar it's probably because she felt sorry for you and wanted to perpetuate your top dog status and provide the rest if us something to laugh at.

You're a worthy adversary for me, and like two prehistoric beats clashing on the Pleistocene tundra, I look forward to the resumption of hostilities after you last sound defeat.     

3 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I love how you consider it some kind of victory by proxy for you that the people I've worked hard trying to piss off on here for the last year or so didn't find my little wind up funny. 

All hail Stubby, Queen of the Corner and Roops' submissive.

While decs is a worth opponent, you're a very poor second (and Eddie a distant third the thick shit)

With that in mind, I'll taunt you no more and make the first move in bridge building.

You're the best on here by miles.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

While decs is a worth opponent, you're a very poor second (and Eddie a distant third the thick shit)

With that in mind, I'll taunt you no more and make the first move in bridge building.

You're the best on here by miles.

Run out of irons! Ironically.

Sarcasm hopefully.