CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme paranoia about the omnipresent threat of noncing

Guest Bill Stickers

6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

How very dare you, the stubby clan can trace their lineage back to cave man times which in Gloucestershire ended around mid 1975

And from this august bloodline springs forth stubby, a prince among men,  lapping the mildew from roopses rancid growler like a feral cat with a lump of month old mackerel. 

• Like 5

@Stubby Pecker you were already held in low esteem following your numerous grassing antics, but your unashamed admittance of being the pet of Roops has lowered your stock even further.

If you ever decide to remove yourself from the arch-googlemeisters beef curtains please let us know, you might be able to regain some credibility, although I sincerely doubt it.

1 hour ago, scotty said:

And from this august bloodline springs forth stubby, a prince among men,  lapping the mildew from roopses rancid growler like a feral cat with a lump of month old mackerel. 

Fucking hell Scotty, has Frankie Boyle hacked your account?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Stubby Pecker you were already held in low esteem following your numerous grassing antics, but your unashamed admittance of being the pet of Roops has lowered your stock even further.

If you ever decide to remove yourself from the arch-googlemeisters beef curtains please let us know, you might be able to regain some credibility, although I sincerely doubt it.

Please drop it decs, you're making yourself look a bigger fool than usual. You know full well I'm pulling your leg. I've been admonished by her ladyship before but not stupid enough as you and your idiotic cohort to get banned. Get back to slagging drews every post or come back with something decent- make me work for a change.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I suspect he knows I can look after myself, Scotty. Anyway, what's' with the sudden  misogynistically inspired personal insults?

Most likely because he's a misogynistic cunt, c'mon Roops, keep up.

Guest Alfie Noakes
40 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Can I just say I've never liked Scotty? He strikes me as the sort who would reach for a Ped Egg if the parmesan had run out.

I was having spaghetti for lunch, think I'll have a salad instead. Bastard!

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Can I just say I've never liked Scotty? He strikes me as the sort who would reach for a Ped Egg if the parmesan had run out.

If anybody is in need of a ped egg ratty, it's roopses marathon-hardened feet. 

And up to now  I never had you down as a shameless mod appeaser.  I bet if she was jewish you'd be measuring her up for the shower block. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Worse is if it was when the crack ran out, imagine smoking feet chippings.

11 hours ago, scotty said:

You'll notice baws that @Stubby Pecker has singularly failed to leap to the defence of the fishwife. His silence speaks volumes imho. 

You're on the highway to hell snotty, the harpy that is roops knows how to handle herself in a fist fight by bringing a machete. She's got a bigger cock than all the clique put together; bubbas has been gnawed to a stump by constant ovine abuse and bills fell off when he dared to duke it out with me. Decs was born without one, and balls 

Edited by Stubby Pecker
She's got massive flaps though

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You're on the highway to hell snotty, the harpy that is roops knows how to handle herself in a fist fight by bringing a machete. She's got a bigger cock than all the clique put together; bubbas has been gnawed to a stump by constant ovine abuse and bills fell off when he dared to duke it out with me. Decs was born without one, and balls 

Fuck me, if that's your idea of defending her maidenly honour stubbs I shudder to think what you say about her when you're insulting her. 

7 minutes ago, scotty said:

Fuck me, if that's your idea of defending her maidenly honour stubbs I shudder to think what you say about her when you're insulting her. 

I make no friend of roops nor an enemy I hope. My supposed bum licking is just the latest ploy by some sad cunts to have a pop as having a go at family didn't work and resulted in bans for some. Some got away with vile comments scot-free but their time will come. 

Just for the record, I'd never call any of the mods a twat, unlike roadkill the daft cunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As previously stated, you are a fucking brown-nosing little worm.

I'm not surprised in the slightest to be honest, you wouldn't be the first spastic to hide behind Roops' skirts following a good fucking kicking from the boys and I.

If she didn't extend her protection to you we would easily hound you off the site within a week. As it stands, you're embarrassingly happy as a fully grown man to creep and arse-kiss the old dragon so you don't have to engage your tiny brain in an attempt to retaliate against our concerted efforts to destroy you.

You're pathetic and finished here.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As previously stated, you are a fucking brown-nosing little worm.

I'm not surprised in the slightest to be honest, you wouldn't be the first spastic to hide behind Roops' skirts following a good fucking kicking from the boys and I.

If she didn't extend her protection to you we would easily hound you off the site within a week. As it stands, you're embarrassingly happy as a fully grown man to creep and arse-kiss the old dragon so you don't have to engage your tiny brain in an attempt to retaliate against our concerted efforts to destroy you.

You're pathetic and finished here.

Reported