CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Crochet Babies

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/9/2017 at 4:43 AM, Punkape said:

It looks like smaller version of Simon Weston.....

Looks like a sanitary product made for you to shove up your gaping arse after your nightly bashing with Frank.  

Fuck off

LOL

On 09/09/2017 at 9:39 AM, Lady Penelope Cunt said:

Apparently the pattern for this little delight is in a German Crochet magazine . It  looks more like a burns victim to me and just a little  bit creepy.

large.59b3a812c4dd4_crocretbabies.jpg.97

This is the most hideous thing I have ever seen. I fucking hate you for posting this.

Edited by Spanky
And that frog avatar is pretty fucked up too

27 minutes ago, Spanky said:

This is the most hideous thing I have ever seen. I fucking hate you for posting this.

That fucking frog avatar is giving me the creeps too Spanky. It's very, very wrong. The next time I see a middle aged woman wearing a sun hat, I may have to kill her on general principle. Glad it's not just me that finds it disturbing.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That fucking frog avatar is giving me the creeps too Spanky. It's very, very wrong. The next time I see a middle aged woman wearing a sun hat, I may have to kill her on general principle. Glad it's not just me that finds it disturbing.

The worst thing about that fucking frog (no not you Withers, you narcissistic cunny flap) is that I can't stop looking at it even though it creeps me out. 

It's like the time I was staying in a hotel and could see two fat people making love in one of the rooms opposite. It was absolutely revolting, but I couldn't look away. I think one of the men was Neil.