CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

TERF wars

Cap'n Cunt

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Snowflake said:

The cooler door as far as I'm aware is open, I'll be honest I just wanted to know if the word twat was now ok..... twat.

I would rather say Pontefract.

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Can I just say I've never liked Rastus Coldsmoke and that he strikes me as the sort who would spend a lot of time in the plumbing aisle at his local DIY store.

"U bend if you want to, this shit's not for turning"

Well that was fun wasn't it boys and girls. I think that vile piece of shit might have been the thickest cunt ever to grace the corner (slap that jiggaboo sneaking back perhaps) 

Luckily, brain dead ruffians like him can't help but show their true colours eventually- just needed a good poke to reveal his spacko, racist agenda. Let hope he gets arse rapped by a 7 ft rasta at some point. Dig a deep hole for this motherfucker ratto

Guest Bill Stickers

Fuck me, he was a cunt with no redeeming merit whatsoever.

Eddie and Manky might be sad little Englanders but they do come out with a few non racist gems once in a blue moon.

If that's his idea of passing the baton I can't wait for his comeback post. 

6 hours ago, Ape said:

Explain the first of these two comments then. You are making a comparison between Muslims (a religion) and blacks (a race). Can you not see the stupidity in this?

So if we can take the piss out of Muslims then we can take the piss out of Jews, them being a religion, not a race.

But as humans of whatever colour or wherever we come from in the world,we are all homosapiens,therefore all one race.

Apart from Punkape who is a poof.

Guest Paul skinback
8 hours ago, Rastus Coldsmoke said:

Read the bell curve, oops, that's racist too. Africans will never get intellectually to the level of white Europeans. Never. Your government handlers have known this forever. Look what happens when a white kid is "killed by cops". Look what happens when "he dindu nuffen be keeled by du po leece" Fucking riots. BURN LOOT MONKEY'S. 

Statistically Africans possess lower IQ's than Europeans, although perhaps Snatch, Ape and Roadkill can buck that trend.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 hours ago, Rick_B said:

"Blacks (a race with a ridiculous low IQ".  Really? Firstly I wasn't aware that "blacks" are a race. Secondly I think you would be happier on one of the revolting throwback websites you quote  "where you can say "the n word" all day". Have a week in the cooler to think about it. Then you are on mod queue until further notice.

excellent work.A week goes by very quickly though.

1 hour ago, Paul skinback said:

Statistically Africans possess lower IQ's than Europeans, although perhaps Snatch, Ape and Roadkill can buck that trend.

Statistically, the only people who hold that view these days are knuckle-dragging racists who will grasp at any old pony to validate their own bigoted ideology.

Your theory is dead in the water, but for your comfort and convenience I append an article that explains why in the simplest or terms...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

Guest Paul skinback
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Statistically, the only people who hold that view these days are knuckle-dragging racists who will grasp at any old pony to validate their own bigoted ideology.

Your theory is dead in the water, but for your comfort and convenience I append an article that explains why in the simplest or terms...

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/01/100121155220.htm

it's not my theory love, are you on the blob?

6 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

it's not my theory love, are you on the blob?

The fact that you now resort to LCD misogyny 'cos you can't think of anything else to say goes some way in explaining why this year's new intake (with one or two exceptions) is of such piss-poor standard. No, I am not on the blob, but I am on your case...

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well that was fun wasn't it boys and girls. I think that vile piece of shit might have been the thickest cunt ever to grace the corner (slap that jiggaboo sneaking back perhaps) 

Luckily, brain dead ruffians like him can't help but show their true colours eventually- just needed a good poke to reveal his spacko, racist agenda. Let hope he gets arse rapped by a 7 ft rasta at some point. Dig a deep hole for this motherfucker ratto

you could have just said he was Welsh

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

The fact that you now resort to LCD misogyny 'cos you can't think of anything else to say goes some way in explaining why this year's new intake (with one or two exceptions) is of such piss-poor standard. No, I am not on the blob, but I am on your case...

Kill him, Roops. No one would mind.

20 minutes ago, Paul skinback said:

...all you have done is confirm your moronic status by posting a link to a web-page that utilises the same discredited methodology as explained in the previous link.

On a separate note, punters are safe to upload Paul's link, but be warned, this is a well known scam site designed to suck in the simple-minded (who no doubt would be drawn to its narrative) so do not click on any of its links or take the IQ test.

Guest Paul skinback
28 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...all you have done is confirm your moronic status by posting a link to a web-page that utilises the same discredited methodology as explained in the previous link.

On a separate note, punters are safe to upload Paul's link, but be warned, this is a well known scam site designed to suck in the simple-minded (who no doubt would be drawn to its narrative) so do not click on any of its links or take the IQ test.

interesting that the experts that appeared in your search engine disagree with my experts from mine. Just goes to show just because you can use Google it does not make you an expert in anything at all.

Guest Lady Penelope
55 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Paul took the IQ test.