CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PANZER MURPHY

Always wonder why cunts pay money to visit places where loads of cunts are trying to get out of. Comes in the wake of a 43 year old teacher who was murdered for the contents of her backpack and plastic kayak whilst on a solo trip down  the amazon. Anyway I'm going back to sleep...fuk y'all especially Ape 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Always wonder why cunts pay money to visit places where loads of cunts are trying to get out of. Comes in the wake of a 43 year old teacher who was murdered for the contents of her backpack and plastic kayak whilst on a solo trip down  the amazon. Anyway I'm going back to sleep...fuk y'all especially Ape 

Panzerknacker 

I find this the best time to be awake, watching the drones rushing around to their pointless jobs and meaningless lives serving the capitalist agenda. 

Noakesisupandaboutbutknackered

10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Not really sure why you’ve decided to become involved in a discussion between me and panzer - I suppose it just goes to show what a stupid wanker you are.

lol.

Fuck off.

I'm off to play golf at one of my exclusive clubs shortly. You wouldn't get into any of the clubs I'm a member of because you're a proletarian oik as well as being a braindead wanker.

lol.

Enjoy being henpecked in Tesco by your hag.

lol.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I'm off to play golf at one of my exclusive clubs shortly. You wouldn't get into any of the clubs I'm a member of because you're a proletarian oik as well as being a braindead wanker.

lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

Of course you are. As I’ve said before, joining any club you’re a member of would be the last thing any heterosexual male would want to do, you vile little poof.

lol.

Enjoy being butt-fucked by your club “captain”

lol.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

I was forced into tesco earlier punkers, waitrose was closed as some old codger snuffed it in the frozen aisle shitting themselves in the process. I saw one slag with "kristal-Beyoncé" tattooed across her hulking blubber heavy shoulders. I'm writing to my MP who I also play cricket with to make it legal to kill these people on site

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

lol.

lol.

Fuck off.

I am going out to test some old K-bayonet Pentax lenses via an adapter on my Sony a7 camera. You would never fit into the frame because you are far too fat.