CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fat Cunt Who Keeps Coming To The Smoking Shelter Whenever I'm There

Decimus

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, FRANK said:

DRP Alf. It's going on all around you, all of the time. Highy effective when used correctly. 

Good morning. 

Morning you old fraud, how's the weather in the Lesser Antilles?

2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Morning you old fraud, how's the weather in the Lesser Antilles?

Wet this morning, Alf. I'm driving up to London to collect my new double monks from John Lobb. Jump on your Kawasaki and let's meet for lunch around the corner at Fortnum's. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
15 minutes ago, FRANK said:

Wet this morning, Alf. I'm driving up to London to collect my new double monks from John Lobb. Jump on your Kawasaki and let's meet for lunch around the corner at Fortnum's. 

I don't ride a rice burner at the moment, I could bring the Triumph, but I think it is a Land Rover day today. I will be visiting Prindiville's to check up on my custom built Range Rover. I buy as close to British as I can, but James Dyson can fuck off, my Henry is better.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎20‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 12:46 PM, Decimus said:

No matter the time of day, whenever I nip outside for a smoke, I'm constantly being stalked by a fat cunt of epic proportions.

As soon as I light up, the hairs on the back of my neck start to raise as I hear the inevitable approach of heavy breathing and the wet squelch of cankles that have been brutally crow-barred into imitation hush puppies. 

As it rounds the corner into view, it's invariably as red as an enraged dog's cock and swaying from side to side in perfect imitation of a tugboat at dock. The only saving grace is that the vile cunt is that out of breath after a 60ft walk that it's incapable of boring me to death by talking.

Do you work in a Kipper-House?  It's the smell of fish that's attracting the obese.  

On 21/09/2017 at 7:11 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I've got no qualms calling you a titend or a bore; Christ, some of the shite you post makes the steaming turds of the noms I post look Shakespearian! And the crap you were droning on about in the pub the other night made me contemplate suicide by choking to death on a urinal cake! Look at your notifications for the real picture old bean.

Frank on the other hand has made me chuckle once- when he said he was dying, and I'll laugh again when he's banned for good this evening! I've completed a full report to rick and roops outlining his crimes and he's dead meat. This also serves as my application to join them in the seat of ultimate power

I just hope you didn't grass on him whilst reporting, nobody likes a snitch; or a PM blabbermouth.....

On 21/09/2017 at 6:57 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

I've just added you to the PM thread darlin'. You'll be surprised when you find out who it is. I guess there's no honour amongst thieves or cunts...

....oh. 

37 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I just hope you didn't grass on him whilst reporting, nobody likes a snitch; or a PM blabbermouth.....

....oh. 

Your backstabbing of frank was an honourable thing blubs, it's good to know you saw the light like the rest and ditched that cunt. You're rising to the top again, albeit like a floating turd, but in the right direction 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Your backstabbing of frank was an honourable thing blubs, it's good to know you saw the light like the rest and ditched that cunt. You're rising to the top again, albeit like a floating turd, but in the right direction 

Unlike a soufflé, Frank will rise again.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, ratcum said:

Unlike a soufflé, Frank will rise again.

Rise? When or where did he ever... Not on here, that's for sure. It is said that he rose-up just the once whilst on "The Great British Wank Off" but apart from then he's been as flat as snails fart.

Edited by 'eavensabove
additions.

• 9 months later...
9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

9 months later and this fat cunt still isn't dead. Another lunch time break enjoying the sun has been completely ruined by the stench of beef and onion Aldi crisps, festering vaginal-fold sweat and pervertesque heavy breathing.

Relive your youth finger her behind the fat shelter (sic)and be done with it,is she making you hard as you wheeze uncontrollably together you sick pervert,I'd expect the fat cunt mongumential might be able to tell us a story or two about that,all business deals aside.

Guest Bill Stickers
25 minutes ago, Snowy the grate. said:

Relive your youth finger her behind the fat shelter (sic)and be done with it,is she making you hard as you wheeze uncontrollably together you sick pervert,I'd expect the fat cunt mongumential might be able to tell us a story or two about that,all business deals aside.

No doubt Monumental once fingered an entire party at the playboy mansion, including Hugh Hefner. 

Monumental was blatantly that kid at school who used to make up all manner of easily falsifiable bollocks to try and impress his peers, like having a go karting track in his garden despite living on the 19th floor of a Dickensian Manchester tower block.