CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who order gay curries

Earl of Punkape

2 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

large.59ca1853b612c_indin.jpg.b87a9931d5

A plate? A plate? Fish and chips on a fucking plate??? The dish was invented to be eaten out of paper. When chippies were ordered to dispense with newspapers, that was the start of the slide into the namby Pamby shit world of little plastic trays, tiny wooden forks and..........plates. Fucking heathens. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Alfie. Explain your deed.

Considering I have never read a shit wipe paper like the Guardian I have no idea what you are talking about. Considering there are only so many edible things on this planet and only so many that can be used in a curry there will be a cross over at times. Where do we learn to cook, we start by learning from others and a short course at evening class with a teacher who probably was inspired by others is where the inspiration for my curry came from.

Frank you never go out do you? Paraplegic twat, bet you stepped on a landmine while holidaying in Laos.

Make your next dose an overdose.

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Frank said:

I've never seen anything so wet in all my life, Alf. I called you out for the disgusting plagiarist that you are.. dumbing down recipes from renowned chef Vivek Singh's Guardian column. Double deck reverse pyschology set you off into a spin, quickly followed by blind panic and no less than four desperate attempts to edit the above. 

Kill yourself.

You really are grasping at straws, poor frank, jealous of something creative that your little miniscule mind could not come up with? All you do is mince around to a load of fucking shite music looking like a junkie dying from a dirty hit.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Considering I have never read a shit wipe paper like the Guardian I have no idea what you are talking about. Considering there are only so many edible things on this planet and only so many that can be used in a curry there will be a cross over at times. Where do we learn to cook, we start by learning from others and a short course at evening class with a teacher who probably was inspired by others is where te inspiration for mg curry came from.

Frank you never go out do you? Paraplegic twat, bet you stepped on a landmine while holidaying in Laos.

Make your next dose an overdose.

Well, I'm touchy on the subject  since Decs recent insane, groundless sausage/bacon/lamb/mutton antics, and Pinkers direct theft of my curry related material. Now I see theives and blaggards everywhere.

1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You really are grasping at straws, poor frank, jealous of something creative that your little miniscule mind could not come up with? All you do is mince around to a load of fucking shite music looking like a junkie dying from a dirty hit.

You have until midnight to apologise to the membership, Alfie. I will print Vivek's article here on these pages, and the truth will be known.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Frank said:

You have until midnight to apologise to the membership, Alfie. I will print Vivek's article here on these pages, and the truth will be known.

You are then saying that randomly throwing ingredients together and cooking them in a random fashion will make a curry. There are methods that are passed down and taught, Singh uses methods that others use and I learned them too. Not that hard to get, is it? Freak.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Frank, what Alfie is saying, is that Indian recipes  are not set in stone, but are made up of basic techniques, building blocks if you like, common to all who show an interest and subject to no intellectual property rights whatsoever. 

Yould better have your evidence in order. 

2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You are then saying that randomly throwing ingredients together and cooking them in a random fashion will make a curry. There are methods that are passed down and taught, Singh uses methods that others use and I learned them too. Not that hard to get, is it? Freak.

As soon as I read 'your' recipe, I immediately thought 'Vivek Singh'. Cross referencing the bulk of your post on plagscan.com confirmed what I most feared. 

I'm too long in the tooth for all of this, Alf. Make your apologies and let's all move on. 

Just now, Frank said:

As soon as I read your recipe, I immidiately thought 'Vivek Singh'. Cross referencing the bulk of your post on plagscan.com confirmed what I most feared. 

I'm too long in the tooth for all of this, Alf. Make your apologies and let's all move on. 

Forget all this shit Frank, you've been promising a new video for what feels like years. I'm expecting a misunderstood cult masterpiece that will make Saló look like the fucking Emoji Movie.

Guest Alfie Noakes
22 minutes ago, Frank said:

As soon as I read 'your' recipe, I immidiately thought 'Vivek Singh'. Cross referencing the bulk of your post on plagscan.com confirmed what I most feared. 

Quincy is right, but then I imagine you have never cooked anything before as you wont let your imaginary wife out of the kitchen.

I appologise to nobody, you can fuck off as far as that is concerned.

36 minutes ago, nocti said:

Forget all this shit Frank, you've been promising a new video for what feels like years. I'm expecting a misunderstood cult masterpiece that will make Saló look like the fucking Emoji Movie.

'SELF-INDULGENT SHITE NOIR' is not a cinematic genre we should be encouraging on here Nocto.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Desperate.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Quincy is right, but then I imagine you have never cooked anything before as you wont let your imaginary wife out of the kitchen.

I appologise to nobody, you can fuck off as far as that is concerned.

Alfred, don't be drawn into Frank's tedious existence.  Remember, he is the same cunt who gets a daily kicking simply rummaging through KFC dumpsters!  

4 hours ago, Frank said:

No one gives a fuck. The only thing I want "printed on here" is your obituary stating you died a long and horrifically painful death by your own hand. I'd say with all the backstabbing that's abound you'd be better of topping yourself if the plans I've heard some cunts have got for you are correct. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Desperate.

In what way?

Frank was being frank, who has also removed a like he gave me from my above comment about his imaginary wife not being allowed out of the kitchen. I appologise to nobody when they are wrong and I am right. 

I learned to cook curries from books and from a short evening class which I took. I very much expect that curry club recipes were used for inspiration, there are traditional methods and Vivek Singh uses them along with other curry chefs.

If I said throw the chicken in a bucket of piss and then cook on a barbecue you would not get a curry. 

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

In what way?

Frank was being frank, who has also removed a like he gave me from my above comment about his imaginary wife not being allowed out of the kitchen. I appologise to nobody when they are wrong and I am right. 

I learned to cook curries from books and from a short evening class which I took. I very much expect that curry club recipes were used for inspiration, there are traditional methods and Vivek Singh uses them along with other curry chefs.

If I said throw the chicken in a bucket of piss and then cook on a barbecue you would not get a curry. 

What's the tactic here? If you dig deep enough you'll come out in Australia? 

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I see you've changed you name willy boy but think you've spelled Jeremy incorrectly. Or is it to try and make yourself look butch for all your homo homies when they split you in half repeatedly?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

I gave a recipe I use that is in my head and wrote it down, I got the idea for this particular recipe from my mate who runs a restaurant in Northampton, if he plagiarised it, well then so did I from him. I was asked for the recipe, I gave it and all I get is abuse. His name is Jhag not Vivek.

Fuck you all if you think I will share my ultimate absinthe cocktail with any of you after this. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Not sure. But, everyone seems to feel strongly about cuisine.

Guest Bill Stickers
16 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I gave a recipe I use that is in my head and wrote it down, I got the idea for this particular recipe from my mate who runs a restaurant in Northampton, if he plagiarised it, well then so did I from him. I was asked for the recipe, I gave it and all I get is abuse. His name is Jhag not Vivek.

Fuck you all if you think I will share my ultimate absinthe cocktail with any of you after this. 

Your story keeps changing. And you admit now you plagiarised it from somewhere. Also your font sizes are different so you may have even plagiarised this very post. You're a disgrace. 

19 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Alf it's almost 10pm. You have 2 hours to come clean. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

Alfie, your case is a shambles, and your lawyer a cunt.Sticking to one outrageous lie is better than stumbling around trying to mount several passable munters.

I advise you to assign me to this case instantly.