CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Catalonia

Guest Lady Penelope

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No it isn't. It just wasn't a true moment of comic genius that's all.

Fuck me sideways Alfie it's hard to hit your sweet spot!

It has the obligatory cunts corner nod towards our heemasex friends (albeit not the usual outright homophobia that folks go in for). As Bawsy points out, it just falls the right side of Tim Vine twee wordsmithery. It's short, 'cos I know you cunts have the attention span of an Alzheimer's patient.

Okay, I'll try harder - but watch it though!

On 04/10/2017 at 11:31 AM, Lady Penelope said:

So the Cat Nationalists decided to hold a referendum on independence from Spain. The reality was that the vote would most likely have been lost by ratio of 60/40. So all the Spanish government needed to do was to stand idly by and watch and regardless of the result independence would have been a long drawn out process. The Cat nationalists are in truth delusional (just like the SNP)  in that the "independence" would not have been for real as it was "to become an independent country within the EU". So what did the stupid Spanish cunts do but to play into the hands of th Cat nationalists by using heavy handed tactics and send in their storm troopers to disrupt the vote and the end result is that 40% of the Cat population still managed to vote(doubtless the ones determined upon independence) and the result was 90% voting in favour of this delusional independence. Stupid cunts all round!

I think we can all recognise and appreciate the Catalonian wanting a vote out of Spain.  After all they did fight a civil war over it only a few decades back and basque separatist were car bombing and killing people like the IRA were back in the 1970s and 80s.   This is way more of a recent issue than say the Irish crapping on about the battle of the boys in  fucking 1300s or Scotland wanting independence because they have all watched an 11th centuary Australian cunt with a blue face tell them they should have their freedom.   We had our vote and got independence.   Lithuania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Bosnia, Moldova, etc etc have all gone this route over the past few years in my lifetime they did not exist.    

Fuck it, if some Catalans want to be independent and Barcelona want to play in the premier league, I say yes.   But if those Scottish cunts want to have Celtic and Rangers join, they can fuck off into the vanaramma league were they belong.

Guest Bill Stickers
23 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, indeed, Lena or Mia or whatever you call yourself these days. I did wonder if it was you when you registered but now I'm 100% sure, so bye.

@Cuntybaws Another ghost from CCs past outed and destroyed.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

The Catalonia debacle is basically cunts squared. First of all the Catalonians are cunts for pulling a referendum out of thin air. Any cunt can do that, but it doesn''t make it valid. Then the Brexitards here, who believe the police brutality during the voting is somehow evidence of how tough and totalitarian the EU state is (and therefore we made the right decision), are utter cunts for cashing in on their issue. The Scottish nationalists desperate to draw parallels are also cunts. The Catelonians are snobby Spanish (like any bit of that desperate impoverished sand pit of a country is any better than any other bit) and therefore delusional cunts.

The Spanish are cunts anyway. They are basically shit Italians, with shit food (gristle and raw garlic in 100 different varieties), high maintenance women with too much body hair, and a national penchant for senseless animal cruelty and all that fucking lisping. And for some reason they all love Pink Floyd and shitty '80s thrash metal.

33 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

The Catalonia debacle is basically cunts squared. First of all the Catalonians are cunts for pulling a referendum out of thin air. Any cunt can do that, but it doesn''t make it valid. Then the Brexitards here, who believe the police brutality during the voting is somehow evidence of how tough and totalitarian the EU state is (and therefore we made the right decision), are utter cunts for cashing in on their issue. The Scottish nationalists desperate to draw parallels are also cunts. The Catelonians are snobby Spanish (like any bit of that desperate impoverished sand pit of a country is any better than any other bit) and therefore delusional cunts.

The Spanish are cunts anyway. They are basically shit Italians, with shit food (gristle and raw garlic in 100 different varieties), high maintenance women with too much body hair, and a national penchant for senseless animal cruelty and all that fucking lisping. And for some reason they all love Pink Floyd and shitty '80s thrash metal.

And let's not forget, the Spanish also gave the world Hispanic criminals. A bunch of utter fucking cunts, littered up and down north and South America, riding around in old Cadillacs with bouncy airbag suspension, wearing shirts with only the top button fastened, hairnets, and murdering indiscriminately whilst claiming to be devout followers of Jesus and maintaining an unhealthy interest in their mothers and sisters. Wankers.

10 hours ago, scotty said:

Manky, where the fuck do you buy Total Cunt dogmeat? 

'Total cunt dogmeat 4U' of course. If they have none, 'Marks and total cunt dogmeat and Spencers'. I thought you would have known that.

Guest Lady Penelope
37 minutes ago, The Beast said:

So they have declared independence........but wait, it's not legitimate.

Where the fuck does abiding by the law come into having a revolution.

Stinks of a stitch up. In mitigation, the Spicks are novices at this democracy caper.

I have long thought that there should always be a "Fucked if I know" option on all ballot paper's

On 11/10/2017 at 10:07, The Beast said:

Stinks of a stitch up. In mitigation, the Spicks are novices at this democracy caper.

58fa9c3768ec048ceeaea27046b983ea.jpg

9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Homage to Catalonia... homage? Homage? You’re all drunk, it’s disgusting!