CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petrol or Service Stations

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

Fucking pirating cunts!  The day has passed when adding air to your tyres was free of charge.  Now the scurrying little vermin want a bank card to pay ahead.  It's fucking AIR you miserable, thieving fucking rodents!  Fuck right off!  

Guest luke swarm
13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking pirating cunts!  The day has passed when adding air to your tyres was free of charge.  Now the scurrying little vermin want a bank card to pay ahead.  It's fucking AIR you miserable, thieving fucking rodents!  Fuck right off!  

its 20p for air machine you tight cunt and you get free water as well. I always inflate my tires to 20 psi above the recommended for my Fiesta to get my full moneys worth mind.  

Beside, do you think that the poor cunt who is working the foot pump behind the scenes works for free.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

its 20p for air machine you tight cunt and you get free water as well. I always inflate my tires to 20 psi above the recommended for my Fiesta to get my full moneys worth mind.  

Beside, do you think that the poor cunt who is working the foot pump behind the scenes works for free.  

The newest thing is the air pumps that have no hourly employee providing the service, it's one of those swipe your credit card, machines.  in a single word, NO!  In a more thorough and detailed response, fuck off, you pirating card cloning cunts!  I simply don't have enough faith in those devices to just go along with the system.  The old days, the air system had a hose, usually hissing with a leak at the nozzle, you put it on the inflation stem, and inflated your tyres to the proper pressure, and fucked off.  When they start asking for a credit or debit card, and fuck off the poor bastard who once depended on it for a wage, I take exception that.  I'm trying to do my part to keep the benefit scroungers in the darkness.  

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The newest thing is the air pumps that have no hourly employee providing the service, it's one of those swipe your credit card, machines.  in a single word, NO!  In a more thorough and detailed response, fuck off, you pirating card cloning cunts!  I simply don't have enough faith in those devices to just go along with the system.  The old days, the air system had a hose, usually hissing with a leak at the nozzle, you put it on the inflation stem, and inflated your tyres to the proper pressure, and fucked off.  When they start asking for a credit or debit card, and fuck off the poor bastard who once depended on it for a wage, I take exception that.  I'm trying to do my part to keep the benefit scroungers in the darkness.  

Buy a foot pump or a stand up bike pump you tight fisted cunt! They also come in useful for inflating other stuff...11659-01.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Buy a foot pump or a stand up bike pump you tight fisted cunt! They also come in useful for inflating other stuff...11659-01.jpg

I'll have to consult with Neil on this!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
28 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I think I'd rather wear my wrists out having a wank than attempt to inflate a copy of Lady P's much more attractive sister up with a bicycle pump

20 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Reluctantly I'm not in agreement, Wiz. While air ought to be free on face value, I believe this argument to be deeper in its complexity. Take Shell, for example. Charging 20p per customer for x-amount of air – nationwide – must fulfil the salaries of its highest-paid employees, such as those working in stations in south Wales (and north Wales – Llandudno specifically). Moreover, if technology evolves oral apparatus in which customers can pay to easily blow or talk into a device to pump their tyres, women would quickly monopolise the market, thus eliminating any accusations of sexism among the Guardian-reading, hairy fanny brigade who are pals with Rick.

For these reasons, I advocate air being a chargeable product.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Letting some of the stale air out of my tyres smells as if a woman has already inflated it. There's a slight tuna aroma to it, must be the rubber or something.

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Letting some of the stale air out of my tyres smells as if a woman has already inflated it. There's a slight tuna aroma to it, must be the rubber or something.

That a very wise precaution Pissflaps, air left too long inside the tyres can become rancid, corrosive and  generally out of condition, its a good idea to deflate and refill with good fresh clean air from time to time. Strictly speaking though you should dispose of this old air properly as it can damage the earths protective atmosphere.

7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Reluctantly I'm not in agreement, Wiz. While air ought to be free on face value, I believe this argument to be deeper in its complexity. Take Shell, for example. Charging 20p per customer for x-amount of air – nationwide – must fulfil the salaries of its highest-paid employees, such as those working in stations in south Wales (and north Wales – Llandudno specifically). Moreover, if technology evolves oral apparatus in which customers can pay to easily blow or talk into a device to pump their tyres, women would quickly monopolise the market, thus eliminating any accusations of sexism among the Guardian-reading, hairy fanny brigade who are pals with Rick.

The money is for the machine I guess. 

8 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

That a very wise precaution Pissflaps, air left too long inside the tyres can become rancid, corrosive and  generally out of condition, its a good idea to deflate and refill with good fresh clean air from time to time. Strictly speaking though you should dispose of this old air properly as it can damage the earths protective atmosphere.

That's Frank, that is

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Wolfie said:

If they weren't making a bloody killing on petrol itself...They sell fags, fizzy drinks and fucking condoms marked up, the air is stepping over a line in my pensioner POV.  

LOL

I'll be going back to the care centre now, my dentures are falling out!  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Good point, but poorly made when you consider it against the amount of harm that must be done when I dispose of the old tyres myself by burning them in the garden. Fuck the Earth, I want clean air in my fucking tyres.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Good point, but poorly made when you consider it against the amount of harm that must be done when I dispose of the old tyres myself by burning them in the garden. Fuck the Earth, I want clean air in my fucking tyres.

If you melt the tyres slowly, you have a painful party trick for the Halloween cunts!  

On 10/10/2017 at 5:55 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Just pay the 4 shillings you peasant and inflate the tyres on the Fraser Nash for me.

Guest Lady Penelope
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just pay the 4 shillings you peasant and inflate the tyres on the Fraser Nash for me.

That's harsh .. the poor cunt only gets 1/6d pocket money.

On 10/10/2017 at 5:55 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I got some new tyres a few weeks ago and the cunts asked if I wanted them inflated with nitrogen. Fuck that, it could turn your car gay or something.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 10/11/2017 at 10:01 PM, Monumental cunt said:

You will be relieved to hear I found a service facility which still provides FREE air for tyres.  

On 10/12/2017 at 4:29 AM, Cap'n Cunt said:

I got some new tyres a few weeks ago and the cunts asked if I wanted them inflated with nitrogen. Fuck that, it could turn your car gay or something.

Some greasy cunt once tried to hook with me with that twaddle....scam!  

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/10/2017 at 4:07 PM, cuntspotter said:

Hello sailor

Cars have a right to choose their own sexuality and gender.  My old flossy fiesta is now called Gerald and is a BMW...... sign of the times.