CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Amanda Holden, what's she for?

and

1 hour ago, steve murray said:

Typical response from a pack of CUNTS like you guys...hahahaha I knew I would get such a pathetic reply from pathetic people.

Hey King Billy I hope our paths cross one day cunt I will rip out your fucking throat you piece of shit.. 

Easy to say, hiding behind your keyboard in your bedroom at  mummys house, in your underpants. A bit trickier in real life you fucking weasel cunt.

Typical response from a pack of CUNTS like you guys...hahahaha I knew I would get such a pathetic reply from pathetic people.

Hey King Billy I hope our paths cross one day cunt I will rip out your fucking throat you piece of shit.. 

Fucking hell you’ve showed yourself to be the most easily rattled cockwomble, possibly ever in the history of Cunts Corner. 2nd fucking post. 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 1

Oh my. You sound like a real hard nut Steve. I do hope our paths don't cross also as I would be terribly frightened of such a man of sheer manliness like yourself. Don't be too disheartened Steve, cosmetic surgeons can even make your tiny cock look half reasonable.

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Oh my. You sound like a real hard nut Steve. I do hope our paths don't cross also as I would be terribly frightened of such a man of sheer manliness like yourself. Don't be too disheartened Steve, cosmetic surgeons can even make your tiny cock look half reasonable.

With the emphasis on half.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Trouble is that if you continue to play fast and loose with the facts then whatever nonsense you're attempting to promulgate will fall by the wayside.

Here are the facts as understood by accepted science.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Reported for attempted thread derailing. Anyone can pluck ‘accepted facts’ from the net. Anyone can then find ‘facts’which completely contradict them. The point in making is that the accepted science has so far been totally wrong and internet censorship of anything which disagrees with it hasn’t really helped to dispel so called conspiracy theories. And cunts like you who think they’re too clever to fall for anything untoward and blindly believe the likes of the WHO and the UN deserve to be called out as fucking idiots.

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You mean reported for having an opinion different to yours. You sound like the sort of censorious Libtard that you despise so much.

You have your knickers in such a twist that on another thread your quoting a recent WHO statistic yet here you are rubbishing anyone who does the same thing.

Whilst we're at it, where did you find the "fact" that reductions in Co2 emissions have been zero during the Covid crisis?

I agree with what Billy says but I also kind of agree with what Irma Grese says. I cant make up my mind who is right.

Theres only one way the find out........

FIIIIIIIIIIGHT!

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hang on Billy, you have been a keyboard warrior with me. 

I’ve played with you Harold, that’s true. I’ve also been amused by a few of your posts and given you the odd like. Newbies always have to go through a baptism of fire on CC.  You’ve taken shitloads of abuse and fair do’s you’ve not run away like most do. I took shitloads when I first joined and it rattled me good and proper. Anything said on here is not real life and therefore I think it’s good to fuck the snowflakes off before they get too triggered. If they need to run off to their safe space then i think it’s best they do just that as early as possible. That way their lives won’t be forever damaged. LOL

30 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve played with you Harold, that’s true. I’ve also been amused by a few of your posts and given you the odd like. Newbies always have to go through a baptism of fire on CC.  You’ve taken shitloads of abuse and fair do’s you’ve not run away like most do. I took shitloads when I first joined and it rattled me good and proper. Anything said on here is not real life and therefore I think it’s good to fuck the snowflakes off before they get too triggered. If they need to run off to their safe space then i think it’s best they do just that as early as possible. That way their lives won’t be forever damaged. LOL

Steady on, I didn't want the bloody Sunday sermon. Who do you think you are the Bishop of Cunterbury? 

4 hours ago, steve murray said:

You talk like an American. Fuck off wanker. What was your original ID? The one that @King Billy destroyed. 

Gutless little cunt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve murray said:

Hello Steve and welcome to the board.

You had better read the rules or you will be removed fairly smartly.

Please let us all know your race,gender, ethnicity, social class and sexual orientation.

Judging from your previous post I would suggest you’re a gay,illegitimate spastic Nigerian with AIDS who cleans the toilets in the Admiral Duncan.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

If, by technical issues, you mean you’re a inept, incompetent fucking idiot then yes, you certainly do.

I would have to agree with you as I’ve just returned from lunch at the golf club and my vision is temporarily impaired.

Tomorrow I will be sober but you will still be a fucking peasant.

lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Please let us all know your race,gender, ethnicity, social class and sexual orientation.

Judging from your previous post I would suggest you’re a gay,illegitimate spastic Nigerian with AIDS who cleans the toilets in the Admiral Duncan.

Fuck off.

He's right up your street, Punkers. I hear wedding bells. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Fuck off.

You can say that again......oh you have,you complete fucking spasticated, downslike fucking knob jockey.