CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting ready to go out

Neil

Fuck me sideways!,shes gone and bought four tops to go out for an evening meal."which one do you like?",any one of them that you fucking like,tried them all on one by one,different shoes for each outfit,different bag for each outfit,when will it fucking end?. "Which one makes me look the thinnest?"...er,none of 'em.you can't hide a fucking arse that big with just clothes,fucking sure I've got a spare tarpaulin on the van.

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, Neil said:

Fuck me sideways!,shes gone and bought four tops to go out for an evening meal."which one do you like?",any one of them that you fucking like,tried them all on one by one,different shoes for each outfit,different bag for each outfit,when will it fucking end?. "Which one makes me look the thinnest?"...er,none of 'em.you can't hide a fucking arse that big with just clothes,fucking sure I've got a spare tarpaulin on the van.

that's quite a lot of effort for the local Weatherspoons isn't it.

17 minutes ago, Neil said:

Mrs. N has no doubt got a strong gag reflex after being ridden by your fat, fucking sweaty hulk for the past 30 years. However, it's a bit much to expect her to keep down her chicken McNuggets and fries whilst wearing a tarpaulin drenched in hooker blood and terrier spunk.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Neil said:

Neil. Stab her in the heart and be done with it.

• Like 1

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
58 minutes ago, Neil said:

Venturing into Suffolk so she'll probably be the skinniest fucker there!

I almost fucking forgot there's a Wetherspoons in Beccles or will it be the Harvester at Corton, which I imagine Neil is very familiar with as it has one of his favourite beaches.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
3 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck me sideways!,shes gone and bought four tops to go out for an evening meal.

As soon as a woman is talking about which 'nice top' to wear rather than which dress to wear you know that your time is up. Get shot of her, trade her in, never look back.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Make out you're ill next time, she can fuck off for the night and you can do what you usually do...wank yourself in to oblivion.

ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzz