CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

So I get back in from the late shift, Gareth has done a runner the lazy student cunt,so I just wanna get in, pull one off and go bed to recharge the batteries before the Mrs picks the little Snowy's up from school.

As I walk in I'm met with the Mrs talking to my next door neighbour let's call her cunt for security reasons.

So Mrs cunt is laying it on all thick she has this problem, her kids aren't doing what she wanted , her work is shit, life is shit in general blah blah fucking blah while she lists every cunting thing that has ever happened to her or her ancestors.

She ate my custard creams to...cunt.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Snowflake said:

So I get back in from the late shift, Gareth has done a runner the lazy student cunt,so I just wanna get in, pull one off and go bed to recharge the batteries before the Mrs picks the little Snowy's up from school.

As I walk in I'm met with the Mrs talking to my next door neighbour let's call her cunt for security reasons.

So Mrs cunt is laying it on all thick she has this problem, her kids aren't doing what she wanted , her work is shit, life is shit in general blah blah fucking blah while she lists every cunting thing that has ever happened to her or her ancestors.

She ate my custard creams to...cunt.

I’ll bet your wife has been bonking the student....lol.

On 11/11/2017 at 7:16 AM, Punkape said:

I’ll bet your wife has been bonking the student....lol.

You remind me very much of my neighbour old punky. Always looking for the attention of those around them, desperate for people to listen to any mundane shit their tiny brain can muster but in the end no one really gives a shit.

lol

fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He has spent the day with 9 irons, shiny wood and dimpled balls. And successfully penetrated 18 holes. 

Did he manage a "hole in one"?