CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jiggerycock

Botoxed to the maxed, nipped and tucked like a frangipane slice this....this....this leather suitcase refuses to either die or  stop strutting and fretting after her 130 years on the stage.

Any of those '100 Greatest.....' snide talking-head countdown shows? Up she pops like a priapic cock, mid-Atlantic twang a go-go, dropping all manner of contemporary cultural reference points (here a Jay Zee, there a Stormzy, everywhere a Rhianna) in a lame attempt to prove how hip (rather than hip replacement), she still is.

Look love, you're not the 'Scally from The Gorballs Alley' you pretend to be. You're a deeply sad individual who is sublimating the fact you're about as relevant as the clinker round my hoop.

Now behave yourself!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

Botoxed to the maxed, nipped and tucked like a frangipane slice this....this....this leather suitcase refuses to either die or  stop strutting and fretting after her 130 years on the stage.

Any of those '100 Greatest.....' snide talking-head countdown shows? Up she pops like a priapic cock, mid-Atlantic twang a go-go, dropping all manner of contemporary cultural reference points (here a Jay Zee, there a Stormzy, everywhere a Rhianna) in a lame attempt to prove how hip (rather than hip replacement), she still is.

Look love, you're not the 'Scally from The Gorballs Alley' you pretend to be. You're a deeply sad individual who is sublimating the fact you're about as relevant as the clinker round my hoop.

Now behave yourself!

I've never seen the point in this woman. Apart from her "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeellllll" shouting song and being the face of Kay's catalogue in early 20th Century, I can't think of anything she's any good at. 

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Now behave yourself!

Come closer, come closer and listen.

I don't know whether to put it down to a kind of sexual perversion or frustration on my part, so to speak; or the fact that she has managed to botch herself excessively into not looking so much like the clueless old talentless shortbread slag that she is, but I reckon I would actually fuck it if I kept my eyes closed.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

Having said that,she'd get a length if she asked nicely,bag on head first though

You're a real gent Neil. Sticking a bag over your head might make it more pleasurable for poor lulu as you mount her with your considerable bulk. Not having to look at your slobbering jowls and crossed eyes as you approach spaffing your load might save her from an immediate suicide bid when the ordeal was over.