CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Entire families into the same shit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The above family with daddy calling the wife and kids "guys". "Come on guys".

Giving credit where due, at least he's keeping his mongy fucking brood with him, and not fucking them  off on everybody else.  

Guest Lady Penelope
3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Washed down with lashings of man cream drained from a think black pipe

That's a bourbon cream biscuit .. Punker's likes them white.

It's the job of the next generation to piss off the last.

From Bill Haley, to the counterculkture movement of the 60's to punk to acid house - brilliant! Oxygenate the zeitgeist, kick over the traces and generally fuck shit up - that is the way it should be.

Unfortunately we - and I'm assuming everyone here is a fucking miserable middle-aged cunt, judging on the evidence - are in a unique situation; we're the first generation who are more hardcore than our kids. Case in point, I bought an album of covers by Motorhead, fired up the hi-fi to eleven and had a quasi-religious experience (you should hear what they do to 'Heroes' and 'Sympathy for The Devil - fucking amazing!).

Course, this is ruined by my 14 year old daughter coming in saying it's too loud, too horrible and can she put the new Sam Smith album on please, I mean Jesus suffering fuck!!!

Any kid with some vicarious spirit, flying the tattered flag for rock 'n roll, pretty much HAS to be into what their parents are / were.

Ed Sheeran can suck my fucking cock for all eternity!

32 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

From Bill Haley, to the counterculkture movement of the 60's to punk to acid house - brilliant! Oxygenate the zeitgeist, kick over the traces and generally fuck shit up - that is the way it should be.

Unfortunately we - and I'm assuming everyone here is a fucking miserable middle-aged cunt, judging on the evidence - are in a unique situation; we're the first generation who are more hardcore than our kids. Case in point, I bought an album of covers by Motorhead, fired up the hi-fi to eleven and had a quasi-religious experience (you should hear what they do to 'Heroes' and 'Sympathy for The Devil - fucking amazing!).

Course, this is ruined by my 14 year old daughter coming in saying it's too loud, too horrible and can she put the new Sam Smith album on please, I mean Jesus suffering fuck!!!

Any kid with some vicarious spirit, flying the tattered flag for rock 'n roll, pretty much HAS to be into what their parents are / were.

Honestly I think music has lost all of its substance since some time in the early 90's. Metallica were OK (not my favourite, but OK) until they released that awful St. Anger album sometime during my teens, the rest of the so called "metal" genre died a long time ago. I quite like Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus - but only because the Google Translate version makes me laugh:

44 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Big like for this one Jcock as I believe this represents a huge threat to humanity. 

When I was a young puke it was RATM, cypress hill, slayer, the prodigy and mind bending acid techno- I still listen to this shit and despair as the kids of today enthuse about the latest r&b shite they're into- wet pants, meaningless homo music with zero content. Whereas I watched mr T sort out the baddies with a gold coated punch then throwing them into a skip in slow motion, kids now take the lead from Jeremy Cor-Bin and his cuddling squad cronies. I'm indoctorating the stubblets whenever I drive them currently with the high speed punk of pennywise or heavy thrashing of rammstein- they call it daddies funny music!

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Big like for this one Jcock as I believe this represents a huge threat to humanity. 

When I was a young puke it was RATM, cypress hill, slayer, the prodigy and mind bending acid techno- I still listen to this shit and despair as the kids of today enthuse about the latest r&b shite they're into- wet pants, meaningless homo music with zero content. Whereas I watched mr T sort out the baddies with a gold coated punch then throwing them into a skip in slow motion, kids now take the lead from Jeremy Cor-Bin and his cuddling squad cronies. I'm indoctorating the stubblets whenever I drive them currently with the high speed punk of pennywise or heavy thrashing of rammstein- they call it daddies funny music!

I tip my hat in respect to Jiggerycock on his choice of music as I too, have the same album. 

As for RATM, what a hypocritical bunch of tossers. Against big corporations and closing Wall Street for a day, all the while being signed to one of the biggest record labels and having a good few million in the bank. 

50 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I tip my hat in respect to Jiggerycock on his choice of music as I too, have the same album. 

As for RATM, what a hypocritical bunch of tossers. Against big corporations and closing Wall Street for a day, all the while being signed to one of the biggest record labels and having a good few million in the bank. 

Yes, I agree with that but who knows this shit when you're a spotty young dick, first album still rocks though. My point being, music today is soporific with no balls, no fuck you cunt and die attitude. Kids need angst and two fingers to the man not consume and pose.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I agree with that but who knows this shit when you're a spotty young dick, first album still rocks though. My point being, music today is soporific with no balls, no fuck you cunt and die attitude. Kids need angst and two fingers to the man not consume and pose.

It's filtered into every aspect of teen culture, even wanking, these poofs now get off on mental images of vacuous slags from 'Girls Aloud'. That's practically gay compared to banging one out over a proper woman like Lita Ford, or any member of Girlschool. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's filtered into every aspect of teen culture, even wanking, these poofs now get off on mental images of vacuous slags from 'Girls Aloud'. That's practically gay compared to banging one out over a proper woman like Lita Ford, or any member of Girlschool. 

Forearm fave circa 94. This woman is responsible for the lack of homosexuality in my generation

Pamela%20Anderson

Guest Lady Penelope
20 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I can't get no satisfaction, livin' in the past, get back!

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

It's out there but main stream radio only plays x factor shite. There Std younger kids into the rock/metal scene still. It will live on thank fuck. 

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ah yes, Girlschool. Met them once just by the off chance. Very nice friendly people and I believe the longest all female rock band of all time.