CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Entire families into the same shit.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I've occasionally been out and about and spotted teenage metal heads. All red hair, piercings and all that sort of shit. Then the parents appear, and they're into the same shit. Judas Priest t-shirts, piercings, big grey greasy ponytail on the Father, who will inevitably look like some sort of antisocial IT grunt for a university or something. The entire family live for heavy metal. Fucking weird.

The posho version is entire families who go sailing. Even the wee 6 year old boy will have deeply tanned skin because he spent his entire summer holidays 'tacking' with mummy and daddy, and generally messing about in boats with the rest of his family.

Families that are way too close in this regard, until they become the fucking Brady Bunch, are sinister. I sometimes wonder what goes on behind closed doors. 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
18 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

I did a gig recently at a “yacht club”. Fuck me, there was a few bobs worth moored out in the marina.

Did you play any Groundhogs covers?

Guest luke swarm
21 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I've occasionally been out and about and spotted teenage metal heads. All red hair, piercings and all that sort of shit. Then the parents appear, and they're into the same shit. Judas Priest t-shirts, piercings, big grey greasy ponytail on the Father, who will inevitably look like some sort of antisocial IT grunt for a university or something. The entire family live for heavy metal. Fucking weird.

The posho version is entire families who go sailing. Even the wee 6 year old boy will have deeply tanned skin because he spent his entire summer holidays 'tacking' with mummy and daddy, and generally messing about in boats with the rest of his family.

Families that are way too close in this regard, until they become the fucking Brady Bunch, are sinister. I sometimes wonder what goes on behind closed doors. 

You are being unkind TSD, here in the Wolverhampton area we have a saying,

The family that injects together stays together.Its truly heart warming to see a family caring and sharing. Its a beautiful thing to see.         

25 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

That is because you're generally too pissed to vacate your brown 1970s fabric sofa, which has developed a disgusting, flea-ridden, foot-long encrustation underneath the regular spot you plonk your fat, sweaty Scottish crack.

You fucking boring bastard.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

That is because you're generally too pissed to vacate your brown 1970s fabric sofa, which has developed a disgusting, flea-ridden, foot-long encrustation underneath the regular spot you plonk your fat, sweaty Scottish crack.

You fucking boring bastard.

Looks like I touched a nerve. What samey samey shit do you and your family get up to? 

Guest luke swarm
Just now, Snowflake said:

Enitire familys into line dancing need to be lined up and shot. Samba cunts to.

a worthy response but spoiled by childish derogatory language aimed against the African nations.

1 minute ago, Snowflake said:

Enitire familys into line dancing need to be lined up and shot. Samba cunts to.

It's the families who all go out cycling together wearing matching cycle helmets and hi-viz webbing that get me. There's never an out of control bin lorry, piloted by an alcoholically unconscious Glaswegian, hurtling round a corner when you need one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the families who all go out cycling together wearing matching cycle helmets and hi-viz webbing that get me. There's never an out of control bin lorry, piloted by an alcoholically unconscious Glaswegian, hurtling round a corner when you need one.

The above family with daddy calling the wife and kids "guys". "Come on guys".

• Like 1