CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sheridan Smith

Neil

1 minute ago, Ogri said:

I've had 14 pints of bleach tonight, so I suppose that could account for the name change.

I was following, with some interest, the Frank searching for Withers thread, but was most disappointed when it went cold just as it looked like there might be some mid air, bungee inspired, arse action. I'd pay to see that. What do you suppose happened?

Presumably the French authorities ejected him from their country. It was quite good, I agree. I particularly liked the 20 second additional video clip of Frank walking away from the grumpy woman on the bench, proclaiming "miserable fuckin' whore". 

10 minutes ago, Ogri said:

I've had 14 pints of bleach tonight, so I suppose that could account for the name change.

I was following, with some interest, the Frank searching for Withers thread, but was most disappointed when it went cold just as it looked like there might be some mid air, bungee inspired, arse action. I'd pay to see that. What do you suppose happened?

The elusive cunt couldn't be found, so frank thought I'm a stylish guy with hair reminiscent of the baldy man out of the hamlet adverts ill take a stab at fashion, Vivian Westwoods an ugly cunt to. Wheres them shoes i bought off ebay...or something to that effect.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon

Indeed and in fact I awarded the cunt a like for his Ming pwaan cwacker quip a while ago, seems he's lost the plot again though. What do you make of the lower leg pics?

15 minutes ago, Ogri said:

Indeed and in fact I awarded the cunt a like for his Ming pwaan cwacker quip a while ago, seems he's lost the plot again though. What do you make of the lower leg pics?

"Pwaan cwacker Fwang", a bit of comedy gold. It's no secret that I hate the cunt, but sometimes, I can't help but like him. Fucks sake don't tell him though.

5 hours ago, Ogri said:

Withers is dead. Years of making love to geese has finally caught up with him. Not a fowl carried disease but savaged to death by the flock- it's what he would have wanted.

Franks cancer continues unabated. He died twice last week.

5 hours ago, Ogri said:

Edited by Stubby Pecker
Double posting shite

On 18/11/2017 at 10:21 PM, Decimus said:

She's a disgusting fat cunt.

The beast has been lauded for her performance as Cilla, but she should be endlessly slated as a woman in the public eye who has got the audacity to not look after herself. 

Vile, fat, chip-guzzling, northern slag..

Cilla did the best performance of Cilla, the shite 'Professional Scouser' cunt put on a performance eveytime the camera was on her.

Lorra, lorra cunt.

Fuck off

• 5 months later...

An update on the unfolding tragedy of La Smith. 

Apparently the addled tart has taken to tottering about the stage showing her tits to the crowd, giving out her hotel number, and stumbling through her songs in the club style a la Vic and Bob. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5666993/Sheridan-Smith-sparks-concern-fans-flashes-underwear-Edinburgh-gig.html

Oh, and she’s got more timber than Jewsons these days. 

She’ll make a cracking bag lady. I give it a year. 

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

An update on the unfolding tragedy of La Smith. 

Apparently the addled tart has taken to tottering about the stage showing her tits to the crowd, giving out her hotel number, and stumbling through her songs in the club style a la Vic and Bob. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5666993/Sheridan-Smith-sparks-concern-fans-flashes-underwear-Edinburgh-gig.html

Oh, and she’s got more timber than Jewsons these days. 

She’ll make a cracking bag lady. I give it a year. 

Sounds like Roops! 

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 11/18/2017 at 10:43 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

A television special devoted to the cunt, focusing on her musical exploits and obviously intended to sell her album in the run up to Christmas. A second division cruise ship singer at best. And I've noticed that Bradley Walsh and Shane Ritchie also have albums out, clearly targeting 60 year old harridans with 11 cats who sit rubbing their HRT enhanced twats through M&S gussets during the chase every weekday evening.

Wow that’s a bit harsh. I’ve got her album in my Xmas stocking but don’t have 11 cats.  I do sit rubbing my twat during the Chase though.

On 11/4/2018 at 9:07 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Wow that’s a bit harsh. I’ve got her album in my Xmas stocking but don’t have 11 cats.  I do sit rubbing my twat during the Chase though.

I've seen The Chase once. There was some huge fucker in a tuxedo  who looked like a bouncer, making verbal mincemeat of a team of fuckwits. Utter shite. 

On 11/7/2018 at 11:24 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen The Chase once. There was some huge fucker in a tuxedo  who looked like a bouncer, making verbal mincemeat of a team of fuckwits. Utter shite. 

I must confess it’s not the televisual entertainment observed in our household.   We prefer highbrow programmes  like cash in the attic.