CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cycle helmets

Guest Manky

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Pen it appears that over half the board have turned on you. What did you do?

Frank, I think you're just a bit confused.  For people to "turn" on Pen, that would denote that at some point, people actually liked him/her/it.  That simply isn't the case.  

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Perhaps she made the mistake of asking questions of a card played from her own second deck. Is it all starting to seem a little bit futile yet? Your like to post ratio is slipping. Still having fun?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Frank, I think you're just a bit confused.  For people to "turn" on Pen, that would denote that at some point, people actually liked him/her/it.  That simply isn't the case.  

I like her. I'm always round her self contained, warden control flat making sure she's taking her meds and doing her shopping for her. Only yesterday I withdrew 2 grand from her account and bought her a nice 4k, 65" TV. It'll look great on my sitting room wall.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Ape said:

What?

Read the fucking post again you stupid cunt. There's really no need to type 'what?' when you can just scroll up to see what somebody previously posted, you stupendously thick fucking twat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pitch and putt is quite good if you're out with a bint, but why would you choose to play a faggy game like golf when you could play snooker or darts and not be viewed as an effete ponce? I have several spare sets of darts, let me know if you decide to join the male species and I'll post you a set to get you started on the road to heterosexualality.

Errr..I don't think so. Have you seen how Justin Pipe stands when throwing darts? Like a fucking ballerina about to lower his arse onto some man meat.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Frank said:

They have always been against me Frank .. I have very few friends.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Ape said:

I like the A4 - a magnificent machine. However, I’d like you to find a road named the A4, and jump in front of the the first vehicle that passes by weighing over 7.5 tonnes.

The A4 was not a British Railways standard type you old fool.

7 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Read the fucking post again you stupid cunt. There's really no need to type 'what?' when you can just scroll up to see what somebody previously posted, you stupendously thick fucking twat.

If you had bothered to read the post properly, you’d have noticed it made no sense, which is why I simply said “what”. Concentrate on posting your usual nonsense and destroying your liver, rather than trying to be clever, you stupendously thick fucking wanker.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Ape said:

If you had bothered to read the post properly, you’d have noticed it made no sense, which is why I simply said “what”. Concentrate on posting your usual nonsense and destroying your liver, rather than trying to be clever, you stupendously thick fucking wanker.

Retard! Where's your Sunshine bus off to today Ape?

Lol

Guest Wizardsleeve
17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I like her. I'm always round her self contained, warden control flat making sure she's taking her meds and doing her shopping for her. Only yesterday I withdrew 2 grand from her account and bought her a nice 4k, 65" TV. It'll look great on my sitting room wall.

She really is getting too old for all of this.  Since you had access to her account, why didn't you book her a suite at Dignitas?  

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Certainly not. I'm looking after her. Hopefully she won't die in an 'accident'. If you get my drift. 

I know a nice disgusting swamp/cesspit where the body can be disposed of.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 24 November 2017 at 8:56 PM, Manky said:

It seems the nanny state wants cycle helmets and high-vis jackets to be compulsory for cyclists.

These fucking comedians can't even force motorists to stop playing Call of Duty on their Xbox 360 whilst driving, or phoning gay chat lines in heavy traffic.

I need my ninja senses whilst cycling and enclosing my shed in recycled Tizer bottles will diminish my powers. What is the point of being more visible if the world polluting drivers don't even look out of their steel boxes?If I die at the hands of some Facebook gay fanboy doing 90mph while liking his own breakfast photographs on social media, the health and safety zealots will have my blood on their hands.

I'm good with you not wearing a helmet. Be aware though, having one or more up you arse will not help you in a big smash up with a car, not at all.

On 27/11/2017 at 2:20 AM, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Errr..I don't think so. Have you seen how Justin Pipe stands when throwing darts? Like a fucking ballerina about to lower his arse onto some man meat.

Yes, I see your point. Justin Pipe is a disgustingly creepy little schmiegel of a man. The PDC has commandeered ex rugby star and compact mountain of muscle Gerwyn Price to redress the balance.

18 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I'm good with you not wearing a helmet. Be aware though, having one or more up you arse will not help you in a big smash up with a car, not at all.

In all seriousness quince, the standard bike helmet is fuck all use in a prang with a car but then the same could be said for motorbike helmets if you take into account the relative speeds and the effect of being crushed under a juganaut when the driver is wanking, rolling a fag, updating his Facebook profile or pissing into an empty tizer bottle. What a bike hat will do is hopefully save your bonce from cracking if you fall onto concrete or tarmac. The rest of your body might get mangled and be flensed to the bone, but that can usually be fixed or you can live without the odd limb. I think they should be compulsory as are the aforementioned "helmets" you speak of, but you seem to be ahead of the game there.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 November 2017 at 7:08 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

In all seriousness quince, the standard bike helmet is fuck all use in a prang with a car but then the same could be said for motorbike helmets if you take into account the relative speeds and the effect of being crushed under a juganaut when the driver is wanking, rolling a fag, updating his Facebook profile or pissing into an empty tizer bottle. What a bike hat will do is hopefully save your bonce from cracking if you fall onto concrete or tarmac. The rest of your body might get mangled and be flensed to the bone, but that can usually be fixed or you can live without the odd limb. I think they should be compulsory as are the aforementioned "helmets" you speak of, but you seem to be ahead of the game there.

I don't disagree with your logic, and I will pretend I didn't hear your rude implication at the end, you fucking slllaaag. Anyone who rides a motorbike is an utter imbecile, and it is probably a good thing they  are so dangerous, as it rids us of a healthy number of imbeciles per annum.

Do you recall "Streethawk"?

6 hours ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

I don't disagree with your logic, and I will pretend I didn't hear your rude implication at the end, you fucking slllaaag. Anyone who rides a motorbike is an utter imbecile, and it is probably a good thing they  are so dangerous, as it rids us of a healthy number of imbeciles per annum.

Do you recall "Streethawk"?

I'm also in agreement with your last statement; motor bike riders are generally cunts either mid life crisis types or cases in their 30s who haven't got round (grown the balls) to learning to drive a car and still live with their mum. 

I do recall Streethawk but was much more of an Airwolf lad in those days.

I like you Quincy and will try hard to cut out the abuse you turd jabbing jizz master, and clean that brown stain off your top lip.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
15 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm also in agreement with your last statement; motor bike riders are generally cunts either mid life crisis types or cases in their 30s who haven't got round (grown the balls) to learning to drive a car and still live with their mum. 

I do recall Streethawk but was much more of an Airwolf lad in those days.

I like you Quincy and will try hard to cut out the abuse you turd jabbing jizz master, and clean that brown stain off your top lip.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/top-scottish-nightclub-evacuated-after-11600484.amp

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't know which is more priceless, the little cartoon poo, or the phrase "a clubber left a defecation on the dance floor".

You misspelt "praise".