CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

That daft cow prancing around lip syncing badly to "ain't nobody" has me torn between a spontaneous wank and smashing the TV to bits.    Also, the whole stupid "tui" shit.   "oooh we out you in the middle".    Annoying "cushy cuddly wuddly" customer service twaddle adopted all banks and building societies in their shite adverts.    I've never been particularly interested in violent sex, but I could quite happily shag tui woman as much as punch her.   

Fuck off.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

I remember when they were still called Thomson, even though it is all Thomas Cook shite apparently. Maybe a wee rebrand after that whole carbon monoxide debacle? 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Lord McCunty said:

That daft cow prancing around lip syncing badly to "ain't nobody" has me torn between a spontaneous wank and smashing the TV to bits.    Also, the whole stupid "tui" shit.   "oooh we out you in the middle".    Annoying "cushy cuddly wuddly" customer service twaddle adopted all banks and building societies in their shite adverts.    I've never been particularly interested in violent sex, but I could quite happily shag tui woman as much as punch her.   

Fuck off.

Two words you juvenile twit...DONKEY PUNCH!

Best of both worlds, now fuck off!  

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I quite like this, you vile cunt.

What the fuck is TUI?

I genuinely thought this was the process of preserving employees rights where one business is taken over by another.

It'd have been a very niche nomination, but 'go with your bad self' and vent spleen against whatever you like.

I then realised I was thinking of TUPE

I then thought it was that Australian singer that did 'Chandelier' but that's 'Sia' so I'm in the dark on this as much as Josef Fritzl's kids, (with probably an equally good chance of being fucked stupid).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

I know that ad it's very annoying but the girls nice in it ...if a bit on the skinny side 

Panzerknacker 

You do like 'em a bit on the voluptuous side don't you Panzer? Mind you, I think the majority of straight men really prefer curves to bones, even the ones who don't admit it. A nicely proportioned size 14-16 looks a lot sexier than a bundle of twigs laying on a black silk sheet.

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You do like 'em a bit on the voluptuous side don't you Panzer? Mind you, I think the majority of straight men really prefer curves to bones, even the ones who don't admit it. A nicely proportioned size 14-16 looks a lot sexier than a bundle of twigs laying on a black silk sheet.

So you've never tried to have intercourse with a parched Christmas tree?

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mind you, I did book myself two weeks in spainland in June. .need to get some sun on my pallid skin. ..the ad may have swayed me 

Panzerknacker 

Don't go anywhere near Gibraltar as the last trotters who "rocked" up there left in coffins

Judge: "Why did you shoot the suspect 14 times?"

SAS man: "Because the browning high power pistol only holds 14 rounds"

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don't go anywhere near Gibraltar as the last trotters who "rocked" up there left in coffins

Judge: "Why did you shoot the suspect 14 times?"

SAS man: "Because the browning high power pistol only holds 14 rounds"

Mm..and I believe two of the other side ended up in their underpants on waste ground with ventilated skulls  during an amateurish surveillance operation at the funeral of one of the victims of the Gibraltar shootings ..or was that another outing. .hard to remember. .anyway we all bezzys now so water under the bridge and all.. anyway loads more american initiated global meat grinders to feed your youth into 

Panzerknacker 

12 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Mm..and I believe two of the other side ended up in their underpants on waste ground with ventilated skulls  during an amateurish surveillance operation at the funeral of one of the victims of the Gibraltar shootings ..or was that another outing. .hard to remember. .anyway we all bezzys now so water under the bridge and all.. anyway loads more american initiated global meat grinders to feed your youth into 

Panzerknacker 

The 2 soldiers you refer to were Bleeps taking a short cut to get home in time for tea. I may have a valid point here as I did it many times in 78/79. It was not, and I emphasize not, a botched surveillance operation. Gerry Adams was telling us all we wanted to know.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
9 minutes ago, Manky said:

The 2 soldiers you refer to were Bleeps taking a short cut to get home in time for tea. I may have a valid point here as I did it many times in 78/79. It was not, and I emphasize not, a botched surveillance operation. Gerry Adams was telling us all we wanted to know.

I know I'm thick, but what is a "Bleep"?

The only Bleep I recall is Booster's mate.

3 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I know I'm thick, but what is a "Bleep"?

The only Bleep I recall is Booster's mate.

You are right, you are fucking thick but Google is your friend.

Bleep is a nickname for a signaller, Royal Signals or other units.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

You are right, you are fucking thick but Google is your friend.

Bleep is a nickname for a signaller, Royal Signals or other units.

I just fucking told him that. Did you know that 'babies heads' are available in the supermarket? Branded as 'Goblin mini steak & kidney puddings'.

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I just fucking told him that. Did you know that 'babies heads' are available in the supermarket? Branded as 'Goblin mini steak & kidney puddings'.

I used to have a Goblin Teasmaid but Mrs Manky made me sack her

2 hours ago, Manky said:

Teas cold now

Panzerknacker