CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Animal Print Fleece

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, Fender777 said:

Wow, you really are a nasty little cunt bucket, by the way, fuck off and mind your own business before you embarrass yourself like a tit in a trance.

Why do you feel the need to even mention the ‘N’ word in any context on CC? You’re a spectacularly thick piece of shit.

Wow, you really are a nasty little cunt bucket, by the way, fuck off and mind your own business before you embarrass yourself like a tit in a trance.

Why don't you ask your carer nicely to read you the chapter about 'wogs' in your Ladybird Book of Racism?

You could then regale us with yet more tedious bollocks regarding the etymology of racial slurs.

Idiot.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

Why do you feel the need to even mention the ‘N’ word in any context on CC? You’re a spectacularly thick piece of shit.

No doubt he'll bang on about "free speech" now. The get out of jail free card for all stupid wankers who find it titillating to say unacceptable words.

• Like 1

Just now, Ape said:

It's only a word you daft cunt that modern society deemed racist for all you thick twats, it means the color black but if you find that offensive then that's your problem, for all you know, i might be black myself. 

Fuck off !!

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

No doubt he'll bang on about "free speech" now. The get out of jail free card for all stupid wankers who find it titillating to say unacceptable words.

It's only a word you daft cunt that modern society deemed racist for all you thick twats, it means the color black but if you find that offensive then that's your problem, for all you know, i might be black myself. 

Fuck off !!

And as if by magic, a stupid racist cunt appears.

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Why don't you ask your carer nicely to read you the chapter about 'wogs' in your Ladybird Book of Racism?

You could then regale us with yet more tedious bollocks regarding the etymology of racial slurs.

Idiot.

Wondered when the Norfolk Dunce was going to rear his ugly thick head.

Guest judgetwi
32 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Like you, it's well past its sell by date, but I'll pop it in the post if you like

Not advisable old boy. There are stiff penalties for sending dangerous substances through the post.

I wouldn’t want to see you banged up in prison with all those swastika tattoos on your scrawny body. Some of our more colourful inmates might take exception.

Be seeing you.

Fuck off !!

No, it’s not ‘only a word’ as you well fucking know. It’s universally regarded as racist and deeply offensive. And I absolutely guarantee you’re not black. Thick as tar, but not black.

1 minute ago, Ape said:

No, it’s not ‘only a word’ as you well fucking know. It’s universally regarded as racist and deeply offensive. And I absolutely guarantee you’re not black. Thick as tar, but not black.

That as dumb as you, of course it's a fucking word that in latin means the color black, was used as a neutral term. 

3 minutes ago, Fender777 said:

That as dumb as you, of course it's a fucking word that in latin means the color black, was used as a neutral term. 

Oh that's alright then. As it doesn't offend one thick as pig shit painting-by-numbers cunt from London, we can ignore the fact that it is deemed offensive by the majority of the population and legitimise its use.

You really are the thickest cunt to ever haunt these pages.

Just now, Ape said:

So you’re telling me it isn’t universally regarded as racist and deeply offensive, and it’s absolutely fine to use?

No, i never said that, i have personally never used the word as i have black people in my family and respect them as people...i was pointing out that the words origins had a completely different meaning than it does today that most people are ignorant to these facts.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Oh that's alright then. As it doesn't offend one thick as pig shit painting-by-numbers cunt from London, we can ignore the fact that it is deemed offensive by the majority of the population and legitimise its use.

You really are the thickest cunt to ever haunt these pages.

You're boring me D, reported for racism against decorators.

13 hours ago, Fender777 said:

No, i never said that, i have personally never used the word as i have black people in my family and respect them as people...i was pointing out that the words origins had a completely different meaning than it does today that most people are ignorant to these facts.

Coal miners don't count as black people Fender.