CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Christine Keeler’s kharked it

Earl of Punkape

4 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I agree. For all the supposed intrigue, her and that Egg Fried Rice woman were just a pair of cheap diseased slappers. My Aunty Vi said Profumo kept a couple of chickens in Knightsbridge

Mind you, people 'ad respect in them days. Except slappers who displayed their fannies behind figure 8 pattern school chairs. Ronnie & Reg wouldn't have approved. But that's because they were mostly only interested in the bumholes of teenage boys. The dirty, big eared inbred poofters.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Mind you, people 'ad respect in them days. Except slappers who displayed their fannies behind figure 8 pattern school chairs. Ronnie & Reg wouldn't have approved. But that's because they were mostly only interested in the bumholes of teenage boys. The dirty, big eared inbred poofters.

You could abort on the bus, and the little fella would still be handed in to lost property and no mistake.

51JW03202ML.jpg

• Like 2

It was before my time but I suppose it was similar to current day sluts like Ulrika,Van Outen,Kensit etc,just slags who'd suck any cock if it got them in the papers .Am I glad she's dead? Not particularly,Do I think she was a cunt? Yes,would I have fucked it? Probably

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Neil said:

It was before my time but I suppose it was similar to current day sluts like Ulrika,Van Outen,Kensit etc,just slags who'd suck any cock if it got them in the papers .Am I glad she's dead? Not particularly,Do I think she was a cunt? Yes,would I have fucked it? Probably

Before your time? Joined up writing was before your time Nelly, but that doesn't make you Miriam Margoyles' discharge does it?

Hark the herald

23 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watch it, you'll have Tony "psycho axeman" Galliano after you. On his Zimmer frame 

13 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Watch it, you'll have Tony "psycho axeman" Galliano after you. On his Zimmer frame 

As far as I know, the only Tony connected to the 'gay twins' is Tony Lambrianou, and from personal experience, he's a bullshitting fucking glory boy cunt. And his brother Chris. I shall sleep soundly. I was there when Ronnie O'Sullivans dad stabbed Charlie Krays minder as well. I should write a fucking book.

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As far as I know, the only Tony connected to the 'gay twins' is Tony Lambrianou, and from personal experience, he's a bullshitting fucking glory boy cunt. And his brother Chris. I shall sleep soundly. I was there when Ronnie O'Sullivans dad stabbed Charlie Krays minder as well. I should write a fucking book.

Yes I know Tony Lambrianou is. 

5 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well, he would say that, wouldn’t he?

Poof.

Lol.

Fuck off.

answer the fucking muscle tissue biopsy question first before you start sending Punkapes torpedoes back to him, you smartarse physician type cunt. And as neuropathic suppressants go, pregabalin is a second option to Gabapentin with an Amitriptyline PM bolster. What do you think of that? 

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

answer the fucking muscle tissue biopsy question first before you start sending Punkapes torpedoes back to him, you smartarse physician type cunt. And as neuropathic suppressants go, pregabalin is a second option to Gabapentin with an Amitriptyline PM bolster. What do you think of that? 

Gabapentin increases the risk of suicide. 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Are you Jack the sprat?

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
9 hours ago, Punkape said:

She’s dead.

Slag.

Obviously the stupid upper class twits who she preferred and exploited  were totally blameless, good Christians who came from good families you see.

Probably played golf and offed a few young boys in their sordid pedo parties I expect as well. I admire Christine who almost brought down a government just with the power of her snatch, that's real power and what a superb roll in the sack she must have been. 

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Look it up yourself you prick. I’m not here to spoon feed you. 

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Ah, the good old days when politicians used to shag women instead of small boys. 

Jeremy Thorpe was a cunt.

Didn't he prefer big boys?