CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Royal Family

Stubby Pecker

7 hours ago, Frank said:

You know very well there’s several members still around who were witness to that most tragic event.. Billy Elliot, a lady friend, the phone call, and the table for two upstairs at le Boudin Blanc.

“Aaaaaaah Bless....” - Tuesday, October 9, 2012, 7:39 pm

"If that's your number, you are one daft old prick. Let the games begin..."

In case I never mentioned it, I am a monarchist.

All you cunts will see the error of your ways, hopefully together in the Tower of London. With your heads lopped off and stuck up Poles

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

In case I never mentioned it, I am a monarchist.

All you cunts will see the error of your ways, hopefully together in the Tower of London. With your heads lopped off and stuck up Poles

By "stuck up Poles" do you mean posh Polish folk?

I... swear by Almighty God (do solemnly, and truly declare and affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, Her Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity ...

That is the oath I took, and it still stands. Fuck all you Republicans, sidle off and sing the Red Flag with Jezza,

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Manky said:

I... swear by Almighty God (do solemnly, and truly declare and affirm) that I will be faithful and bear true allegiance to Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Her Heirs and Successors, and that I will, as in duty bound, honestly and faithfully defend Her Majesty, Her Heirs and Successors, in Person, Crown and Dignity ...

That is the oath I took, and it still stands. Fuck all you Republicans, sidle off and sing the Red Flag with Jezza,

James Anderton had the right idea .. "Corporal punishment should be administered so that [criminals] actually beg for mercy. They should be punished until they repent of their sins. I'd thrash some criminals myself, most surely.

4 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

James Anderton had the right idea .. "Corporal punishment should be administered so that [criminals] actually beg for mercy. They should be punished until they repent of their sins. I'd thrash some criminals myself, most surely.

Lots of people here in Manchester liked 'God's own copper' I did, he detested faggotry.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Manky said:

Lots of people here in Manchester liked 'God's own copper' I did, he detested faggotry.

I say "live and let live, but I agreed with him on this "There was a drive against late night drinking in the city centre of Manchester with particular focus against illegal drinking clubs and after hours drinking in licensed bars and clubs. As a result, 24 nightclubs had their licences revoked by magistrates. This tight police control led to a significant reduction in levels of drink related crime and disorder in Manchester city centre.". This .."Anderton "encouraged his officers to stalk its dank alleys and expose anyone caught in a clinch, while police motorboats with spotlights searched for gay men around the canal's locks and bridges". This " He saw the police as a means of providing moral enforcement against "social nonconformists, malingerers, idlers, parasites, spongers, frauds, cheats and unrepentant criminals", and those who "openly hanker[ed] after total debauchery and lewdness".and this " homosexuals, drug addicts and prostitutes who had HIV/AIDS were "swirling in a human cesspit of their own making".

5 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I say "live and let live, but I agreed with him on this "There was a drive against late night drinking in the city centre of Manchester with particular focus against illegal drinking clubs and after hours drinking in licensed bars and clubs. As a result, 24 nightclubs had their licences revoked by magistrates. This tight police control led to a significant reduction in levels of drink related crime and disorder in Manchester city centre.". This .."Anderton "encouraged his officers to stalk its dank alleys and expose anyone caught in a clinch, while police motorboats with spotlights searched for gay men around the canal's locks and bridges". This " He saw the police as a means of providing moral enforcement against "social nonconformists, malingerers, idlers, parasites, spongers, frauds, cheats and unrepentant criminals", and those who "openly hanker[ed] after total debauchery and lewdness".and this " homosexuals, drug addicts and prostitutes who had HIV/AIDS were "swirling in a human cesspit of their own making".

And who can argue with that?

We need standards, although many on here would struggle to meet very low standards. 

For God, Queen and Country.

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, colonelkurtz said:

Allegedly back then one had to take great care  where one lodged any complaints against GMP.

If I remember correctly he encouraged officers who had been wrongly complained about to sue the person who made the complaint. He was quite a contrast to Peter Fahey who was so "hands off" that when he was in charge of Cheshire Police (prior to taking over the GMP) he banned his officers from riding bicycles because the roads were "too dangerous".

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Manky said:

And who can argue with that?

We need standards, although many on here would struggle to meet very low standards. 

For God, Queen and Country.

Fuck God, I just believe that one should be able go on one's way along the streets and other places day and night minding one's own business without the fear of being harrassed or intimidated by piss artists and other criminal elements. One thing that I would deal with is this well meaning matter of banning smoking inside pubs and nightclubs which has resulted in piss artists standing outside pubs blocking the footpath whist they have a quick drag. Let the fuckers smoke inside the pub.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Fuck God, I just believe that one should be able go on one's way along the streets and other places day and night minding one's own business without the fear of being harrassed or intimidated by piss artists and other criminal elements. One thing that I would deal with is this well meaning matter of banning smoking inside pubs and nightclubs which has resulted in piss artists standing outside pubs blocking the footpath whist they have a quick drag. Let the fuckers smoke inside the pub.

And blocking the doorway to the pub, when I politely say "excuse me" they look at me as if I have 15 heads! (maybe I have)

1 hour ago, Lady Penelope said:

Anderton.......a blast from the past.

I do remember god saying he was chief constable of Greater Manchester Police.

47 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

And blocking the doorway to the pub, when I politely say "excuse me" they look at me as if I have 15 heads! (maybe I have)

It's your 15 blackheads, Mr Interesting. More than one head would denote more than one brain, which clearly isn't indicative of your ongoing staleness.

Retire yourself.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 hours ago, Lady Penelope said:

One thing that I would deal with is this well meaning matter of banning smoking inside pubs and nightclubs which has resulted in piss artists standing outside pubs blocking the footpath whist they have a quick drag. Let the fuckers smoke inside the pub.

What if i want to bring my fictional baby to the pub and/or nightclub with me and theres smokers aggressively blowing smoke in its face?

20 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck this pack of inbred, blood sucking, blood thirsty chinless wonders and all their hangers on. At this time of year especially every other news article is about their remarkable year and all the great things they've done to help some poor cunts in bongo bongo land or playing ping pong with some multi coloured druggies in Brixton. 

Prince Harry is a prime example; 10 years in the pongos- whoopie shit. Other cunts who took the queens shilling don't fuck off hunting every other week- not exactly a good example to set young people or third world whallas as a global head of conservation- "I say, you sooty skinned chaps, don't be such cunts and stop killing the animals we civilised types like. Now where's my rifle?"

As for prince Andrew the dirty cunt...

German tourists fuck off.

Absolute fucking dog shit.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

What if i want to bring my fictional baby to the pub and/or nightclub with me and theres smokers aggressively blowing smoke in its face?

Unless the smoke was also fictional there should be no problem.