CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mustard

Guest Lady Penelope

28 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ Pen, you've been on here all day. Scrolling through today's Activity thread is a bit like ending up at the same animal enclosure at the fucking zoo.

I fucking hate zoos but would gladly pay good money to see pens diseased and wretched carcass thrown to the crocs- the only beast savage enough to even consider such a vile meal

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Answer the question you prissy little humourless fuck. 

I hate the black county, slum Lord, semi retired sparky Frank, and his new found confidence. I hope he electrocutes himself to death 'fixing up' one of his, for rent rat traps...

Guest Lady Penelope
41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Christ Pen, you've been on here all day. Scrolling through today's Activity thread is a bit like ending up at the same animal enclosure at the fucking zoo.

Untrue, I was out most of this afternoon and had my usual coffee and carrot cake at a local cafe' and then walked to Livermead and back and got soaking fucking wet too.

large_cake.jpg.7e59ed21156fb54aeb63b9a2a

Guest Lady Penelope
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I fucking hate zoos but would gladly pay good money to see pens diseased and wretched carcass thrown to the crocs- the only beast savage enough to even consider such a vile meal

You know that you like me .. just admit it and have done.

6 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Untrue, I was out most of this afternoon and had my usual coffee and carrot cake at a local cafe' and then walked to Livermead and back and got soaking fucking wet too.

I'm surprised your cavernous gash can still operate effectively; it must be an inadvertent side effect of the dementia medication.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm surprised your cavernous gash can still operate effectively; it must be an inadvertent side effect from the dementia medication.

I have only arrived home after an excruciatingly long 'lunch meeting' with a potential new client. He is a cunt and I do not want his "business' however I still prefer him to you Wolfie, part time cunt.

Guest Lady Penelope
5 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm surprised your cavernous gash can still operate effectively; it must be an inadvertent side effect of the dementia medication.

It was a knife and fork job cos' I'm posher than what you are.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You were quite the looker back in the day pen, this photo around VE Day when those poor fuckers coming back from defeating hitler had you to look forward to

rosie-oterror1.jpg?w=420&h=340

Where the fuck did you get this picture of Punker's from?

12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I have only arrived home after an excruciatingly long 'lunch meeting' with a potential new client. He is a cunt and I do not want his "business' however I still prefer him to you Wolfie, part time cunt.

I remember when a lunch meeting comprised of meeting at the Capricorn club in goodge street, that was until Ronnie wood met his 'cocktail waitresses'  Ekaterina Ivanova there, and ruined the place overnight. I believe it is a new age Christian church now. Another example on the decline of UK.

21 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

large_cake.jpg.7e59ed21156fb54aeb63b9a2a

I love carrot cake. But fucking hate carrots. Strange eh?

Another strange thing is why does ropey soul singer Colonel Abrams wear a fucking naval jacket when performing? Silly cunt 

Guest luke swarm
11 hours ago, Eddie said:

I hate the black county, slum Lord, semi retired sparky Frank, and his new found confidence. I hope he electrocutes himself to death 'fixing up' one of his, for rent rat traps...

Eddie, you're not that wretched woman who vowed revenge on me, you know the thick cunt who I had evicted from that flat on Sabell Road, Smethwick for withholding.... errr Rent last summer?   

Well if it is, just remember they will come to me for rental references you batty cow.