CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Funeral attending

Neil

Without sounding too much like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm what's the cut off point for attending someone's funeral?.I knew the bloke through work,I quite liked him when our paths crossed but that may have been a good year or two apart and now I'm being frowned at by some because I ve said I didn't really know him well enough to attend.I'm gauging it on the question "Would he have come to mine?".I think the answer Is no so on that basis they can all go and get fucked.And yes I realise some of you would come to mine if only to salsa on my grave....you're welcome to do that,I'm getting buried at sea

Fuck off 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Neil said:

Without sounding too much like an episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm what's the cut off point for attending someone's funeral?.I knew the bloke through work,I quite liked him when our paths crossed but that may have been a good year or two apart and now I'm being frowned at by some because I ve said I didn't really know him well enough to attend.I'm gauging it on the question "Would he have come to mine?".I think the answer Is no so on that basis they can all go and get fucked.And yes I realise some of you would come to mine if only to salsa on my grave....you're welcome to do that,I'm getting buried at sea

Fuck off 

The cut off point is determined by Professor Mankys Funeral Etiquette Algorithm. I fed all your details into the programme and it said anytime is OK as long as the person is dead.

It's a formulae known as 'The Cark Coefficient'

How much totty will be there x the quality of booze and food at the wake x are you in their will (squared) all over 'are they fucking Christadelphians or Quakers or some cuntingly dull entity who'll prattle on for fucking eons whilst all you want is to get first dibs at the buffet'?

Amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum, sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till Doomsday.

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off 

I would have thought that it would have taken a full platoon of marines to hold you back from attending, Neil.

It's got all of your favourite things. Emotionally fragile, drunken women, and as many Iceland prawn rings and sausage rolls that you can shove into your fat fucking gob in one sitting.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
40 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

It's a formulae known as 'The Cark Coefficient'

How much totty will be there x the quality of booze and food at the wake x are you in their will (squared) all over 'are they fucking Christadelphians or Quakers or some cuntingly dull entity who'll prattle on for fucking eons whilst all you want is to get first dibs at the buffet'?

Amo amas amat, quid pro quo, memento mori, ad infinitum, sprinkle on a little bit of grated cheese and leave under the grill till Doomsday.

Also, emotionally unstable women in black turn me on, an ideal hunting ground. Ask around, was he well insured, how much is the estate worth, did the widow get everything?

8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Also, emotionally unstable women in black turn me on, an ideal hunting ground. Ask around, was he well insured, how much is the estate worth, did the widow get everything?

Albert, please don't take this the wrong way, but it needs to be said. You are absolutely fucking shit.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Albert, please don't take this the wrong way, but it needs to be said. You are absolutely fucking shit.

Not as absolutely fucking shit as you, you fucking shit eating ladyboy!

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Not as absolutely fucking shit as you, you fucking shit eating ladyboy!

Albers, I'm afraid that Proper has made it clear to me that we aren't allowed to spar for the foreseeable future. In the absence of being my new Ding toy, perhaps you'd like to alternatively butter me up with a few likes?

47 minutes ago, Frank said:

Post-to-like ratio 149/13. Not a great start Al. Have you got anything up your sleeve, thicko?

Never forget frank, most of your own "likes" came when we all thought you were dead, so why not improve your own figures by the simple expedient of suicide? You know it makes sense.

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Albers, I'm afraid that Proper has made it clear to me that we aren't allowed to spar for the foreseeable future. In the absence of being my new Ding toy, perhaps you'd like to alternatively butter me up with a few likes?

I'll butter you up alright, just as Marlon Brando used it, but you'd love it.

Guest Bill Stickers

Imagine the size of the grave they'd need to dig to dispose of Neil's whale-like carcass. It would look like the foundations of a Dubai skyscraper. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Imagine the size of the grave they'd need to dig to dispose of Neil's whale-like carcass. It would look like the foundations of a Dubai skyscraper. 

Well as he has already said he's going to be buried at sea then yes, I can imagine his whale like carcass floating off Jaywick.

Guest Piston
6 hours ago, Neil said:

Fuck off 

Neil,  you need to get out more you inward looking prick.

Put on your suit, black tie and sad face...you get maybe:
Alcohol
Food
Grieving totty needing comfort...

and kudos for showing up!

Booze, buffet and bonk....all free, WTF else do you want? I'll go if you like.