CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Piles

Neil

A fucking right malteser sized one right on the ringpiece.Strained yesterday lifting something heavy and there it was,like a golf ball on the lip of the cup.I can usually push the fuckers back in and give 'em a good 'ol dose of Preperation H but this fucker is an outsider in more ways than one and do you think it'll stay there? will it bollocks.

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

A fucking right malteser sized one right on the ringpiece.Strained yesterday lifting something heavy and there it was,like a golf ball on the lip of the cup.I can usually push the fuckers back in and give 'em a good 'ol dose of Preperation H but this fucker is an outsider in more ways than one and do you think it'll stay there? will it bollocks.

Not with all the rampant cock traffic that enters your arse it won't.

Lol.

20 minutes ago, Neil said:

Preparation H is for puffs, try Fiery Jack

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Serves you jolly well right.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Neil said:

If you're secure enough in your manhood, you could ask Punky to lance it for you in the comfort of your own bedsit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Neil said:

Farmer update:As it hangs at the moment if someone could push it up and it stays there whether it be with a cock,baseball bat or thumb i'd fucking take it

Just another day in casa da Neil.  

• 2 months later...