CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

A Bridge over the English Channel

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest King Rollo
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Rollo, the good news is that I like you. The bad news is that Stubby appears to be attempting to take you under his pendulous bingo wing.

I suggest you read our respective back catalogue of posts and then nail your colours to one of our masts. It can't be both, as I hate him with every inch of my being. 

Thank you. That certainly is good news. Regarding the other matter, you certainly won't find me under Stubby's wing or any other of his body parts ... He threatened to give me bleach, did you ever hear the like?  It's caused me to consider what may, in fact, be lurking under his wing; I now feel slightly unwell. Best go for a lie down...

Rollo, the good news is that I like you. The bad news is that Stubby appears to be attempting to take you under his pendulous bingo wing.

I suggest you read our respective back catalogue of posts and then nail your colours to one of our masts. It can't be both, as I hate him with every inch of my being. 

You know I've only got @Quincy Cockfingers on my list of underlings. When he's not smoking cock and gargling spunk, he's a funny cunt. 

You forget I inhabit the Forest of Dean where the natives resemble track suit wearing extras from a George A Romero film and when not fucking their sisters rely on a local winit encrusted sheep. Amongst these subhumans I'm regarded as a god like figure, much the same when i visited Norfolk. I have no need for this rollo chappie but have high hopes for him

You know I've only got @Quincy Cockfingers on my list of underlings. When he's not smoking cock and gargling spunk, he's a funny cunt. 

You forget I inhabit the Forest of Dean where the natives resemble track suit wearing extras from a George A Romero film and when not fucking their sisters rely on a local winit encrusted sheep. Amongst these subhumans I'm regarded as a god like figure, much the same when i visited Norfolk. I have no need for this rollo chappie but have high hopes for him

Guest Gronda Gronda
6 hours ago, King Rollo said:

Fortunately, as my fibs were unravelling, an unexpected appearance from George Michael diverted attention from my misdemeanor. 

I imagine any rotting cadaver walking in would have caused quite a distraction.  I'm both surprised and impressed you recognised him.

Was he doing the famous Rollo walk?

On ‎19‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

It's the same thing you've done twice before in your Welsh_cunt/BDS guises.

No, its not. Having just wasted 10 minutes of my time trawling through IP's and device user agents, there is nothing to indicate that BDS, WC and AR are the same. Cease and desist this particular line of j'accuse please.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

No, its not. Having just wasted 10 minutes of my time trawling through IP's and device user agents, there is nothing to indicate that BDS, WC and AR are the same. Cease and desist this particular line of j'accuse please.

I am surprised, I must say. A trio of wooden spoons for the dickhead commune.

And what's with the 'j'accuse' French connotation? Are you trying to forge an air of portrayed sophistication, Madame?

On 19/01/2018 at 10:24 PM, Rick_B said:

Boris is an idiot. People who take the bollox he spouts seriously are even bigger idiots. It's just self-promotion. He knows that The Maybot hasn't got the balls to sack him because she shot herself in the foot and allowed Corbyn's Labour Party to take her majority because the opinion polls were predicting a Tory landslide.

Boris was a genius at Eton and a genius at Oxford and you clearly resent this.

He will be Prime Minister soon so prepare yourself for further irritation.....

lol.

• Like 1

On 1/19/2018 at 10:24 PM, Rick_B said:

Boris is an idiot. People who take the bollox he spouts seriously are even bigger idiots. It's just self-promotion. He knows that The Maybot hasn't got the balls to sack him because she shot herself in the foot and allowed Corbyn's Labour Party to take her majority because the opinion polls were predicting a Tory landslide.

I bet Boris knows how to book himself a train ticket.

4 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

What a fool this Rick is, calling Boris an idiot. He is Foreign Secretary, and a multi-millionaire.  Once he becomes a moderator on this site, he will have achieved all his goals in life.

Rembrandt  to Rolf Harris indeed. lol

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

lol.

I don't think he will ever be PM. His opportunity was when Cameron fucked off, but for reasons unclear, he was pushed aside.

The tory cunts never choose who is obvious, they always go for an "instead of".......  hence inept fucking idiots like John Major and Theresa May.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I don't think he will ever be PM. His opportunity was when Cameron fucked off, but for reasons unclear, he was pushed aside.

The tory cunts never choose who is obvious, they always go for an "instead of".......  hence inept fucking idiots like John Major and Theresa May.

Are you sure? Stranger things have happened. Ape made me laugh once.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I am surprised, I must say. A trio of wooden spoons for the dickhead commune.

And what's with the 'j'accuse' French connotation? Are you trying to forge an air of portrayed sophistication, Madame?

Casse-toi! As a condition of marriage, my husband rogered all trace of Valley working-class traits out of me. I'm strictly bourgeoisie with added pretentions of sophistication. I even have Romanians wash my car at Sainsbury's.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What a fool this Rick is, calling Boris an idiot. He is Foreign Secretary, and a multi-millionaire.  Once he becomes a moderator on this site, he will have achieved all his goals in life.

Rembrandt  to Rolf Harris indeed. lol

Boris won a scholarship to study classics at Bailliol college Oxford.

These scholarships are traditionally awarded to retards, cretins and students with severe learning difficulties......

Lol.

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Boris won a scholarship to study classics at Bailliol college Oxford.

These scholarships are traditionally awarded to retards, cretins and students with severe learning difficulties......

Lol.

Which route of study did you take, Punkers?

Harrow-Cambridge?
Eton-Oxford?
Ramsbottom Metropolitan-Wrexham?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, The Beast said:

And Smith, Hague and Howard.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Bollocks to her @Eric Cuntman keep it up. I smell rodents in our midst. Another attack of the retarded penguins?