CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Altrincham Grammar Schools for Girls

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you ziontastic prervert Jewdy!

What sort of googling landed you in a girl's grammar school?

in Altringham!

Judging by your spelling  Herr Oberst I would suggest you have been at the Sherry again.

This is how it works:

(1) read about this school

(2) looked at their website

(3) discovered they have invited a freak to address their pupils ( who may be male or female or of indeterminate gender, who fucking knows?)

(4) posted it on here because it makes me FUCKING ANGRY!!!!

Now finish your cocoa , toddle off to bed and dream about your hero growing a proper fucking moustache.

Anything else you want to know I would prefer if you asked some cunt who gives a shit.

14 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Judging by your spelling  Herr Oberst I would suggest you have been at the Sherry again.

This is how it works:

(1) read about this school

(2) looked at their website

(3) discovered they have invited a freak to address their pupils ( who may be male or female or of indeterminate gender, who fucking knows?)

(4) posted it on here because it makes me FUCKING ANGRY!!!!

Now finish your cocoa , toddle off to bed and dream about your hero growing a proper fucking moustache.

Anything else you want to know I would prefer if you asked some cunt who gives a shit.

you dirty sausage 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

This bunch of cunts have decided that their pupils can no longer be referred to as “girls” in case it makes some poof or lezzer cry. In a classic example of Orwellian doublethink they have also decided to retain the dreaded G word in their title. 

I looked up their website and find that on Jan 29th Year 8 will be attending:

” A Sexuality and Gender Identity Workshop with Brook”

Presumably Brook is some fucked up dirty tranny pervert cunt. No doubt they call this “education” but I have another name for it.

Coming to a school near you soon.

If I had a daughter of my own and if I could afford it, that's the sort of place I would have her educated. It sounds like a forward thinking non-discriminatory 21st century centre of excellence. I will research what OFSTED have reported.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, White van man said:

If men want to wear frocks, they should lose their human right to higher wages, the best driving instructors and not having to do housework.

Or take holy orders.

Guest King Rollo
2 hours ago, White van man said:

If men want to wear frocks, they should lose their human right to higher wages, the best driving instructors and not having to do housework.

What about Wizards?wizard.jpg.96004672270aad46f5a15e11e0ddd26d.jpg

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I have no idea what those words mean but the sooner you fuck off to  North Korea the better.

I am certain that you know what those words mean. It has a fascination for you lol

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Trannies and bum burglars who want to lecture children about their filthy perversions should be placed on the sex offenders register and then castrated with some rusty garden shears. No doubt this freak indulges in s&m as well.

11 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

If I had a daughter of my own and if I could afford it, that's the sort of place I would have her educated. It sounds like a forward thinking non-discriminatory 21st century centre of excellence. I will research what OFSTED have reported.

You don't pay to go to Grammar schools, access is obtained by sitting the 11 plus exam.

If people want to be gay or transgender leave them be. I draw the line when this is forced upon schools to put it in children's faces. Yes, the school can teach sexual education, but sexuality and gender is for parents to deal with. 

The intrusion of the PC agenda is an obstacle to sensible parenting.

You won't find any of this fucking bollocks at independent schools.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
52 minutes ago, The Beast said:

You don't pay to go to Grammar schools, access is obtained by sitting the 11 plus exam.

If people want to be gay or transgender leave them be. I draw the line when this is forced upon schools to put it in children's faces. Yes, the school can teach sexual education, but sexuality and gender is for parents to deal with. 

You may not pay fees, but all the extras cost an arm and a leg.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

You may not pay fees, but all the extras cost an arm and a leg.

Uniform, meals, the odd trip, some additional clubs.......same at a comprehensive, unless you are on state handouts, in which case your arse will be wiped for you free of charge. It amounts to fuck all compared to an independent school. 

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

I make you right Doc. No cunt is going to pay hard cash for all this PC bullshit. It’s only the proles who need brainwashing, only the proles who need to be kept in line.

Guest White van man

So, if i go to the doctors with a saddle on my back and give a few neigh neighs, and say i was born the wrong species, would i get exempt from tax. If they tax me they have to tax all the other horses. This is the future. Punkies already been spotted in a white wooly jumper, heading towards Wales

Guest Lady Penelope
23 hours ago, The Beast said:

I think that you might find that such bollox is done at independent schools along with creationism and brainwashing children to believe in various version of the sky fairy. Indeed many of the school are "independent" for that reason.

What we need is for schools to teach the Three Rs and just that, and leave out the political and religious moralising.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 21/01/2018 at 6:29 PM, judgetwi said:

This bunch of cunts have decided that their pupils can no longer be referred to as “girls” in case it makes some poof or lezzer cry. In a classic example of Orwellian doublethink they have also decided to retain the dreaded G word in their title. 

I looked up their website and find that on Jan 29th Year 8 will be attending:

” A Sexuality and Gender Identity Workshop with Brook”

Presumably Brook is some fucked up dirty tranny pervert cunt. No doubt they call this “education” but I have another name for it.

Coming to a school near you soon.

Having looked at their site they seem to be a fairly ordinary school otherwise and it is fuck all to do with you anyway.