CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Hairy Bikers

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

"Release the Spacken"

I've not been incarcerated dear Stubby, I've been visiting Israel. @ratcum, can I hear your 1st year university student thoughts on the matter?

Guest judgetwi
4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've not been incarcerated dear Stubby, I've been visiting Israel. @ratcum, can I hear your 1st year university student thoughts on the matter?

Cue liberal use of the word “Zionist” as if it were an insult, followed by rivers of tears for the poor Palestinian children.  👨‍✈️

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Cue liberal use of the word “Zionist” as if it were an insult, followed by rivers of tears for the poor Palestinian children.  👨‍✈️

You can fuck off too.

22 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

So you were that teen who slapped the solider. How was the brutal torture and rape at the hands of Mossad and the IDF?

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

So you were that teen who slapped the solider. How was the brutal torture and rape at the hands of Mossad and the IDF?

Yet another fantasy involving me and bum stuff. You're a strange old boy.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

This lot are on Planet Rock a lot, and they never demonstrate any discernible knowledge of music. Their cookery is marginally better, but they are egomaniacs who try and stamp their own identity on the dishes of others. Like Jamie Oliver, they often get a bit unstuck trying to square how 'real', rough and oiky they are with their tales of visiting Japanese tuna markets at 5:00 or cooking food having rode their motorcycles into the middle of the Atacama. For bikers they are soft as fuck as well.

The speccy one seems annoying and his head is oddly pear-shaped, which I find distracting. The other, bigger one seems like he has an angry side to him hidden away in there. I sometimes feel he is there under duress, and has to endure the speccy one's more obvious limelight-hogging antics as he is less adept at the whole matey television personality bit. I imagine the big one wants to punch the speccy one sometimes. 

They have Che Guevara tattoos on their arms, which is regrettable: 

BiElS3OIIAAa__i.jpg

6 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

This lot are on Planet Rock a lot, and they never demonstrate any discernible knowledge of music. Their cookery is marginally better, but they are egomaniacs who try and stamp their own identity on the dishes of others. Like Jamie Oliver, they often get a bit unstuck trying to square how 'real', rough and oiky they are with their tales of visiting Japanese tuna markets at 5:00 or cooking food having rode their motorcycles into the middle of the Atacama. For bikers they are soft as fuck as well.

The speccy one seems annoying and his head is oddly pear-shaped, which I find distracting. The other, bigger one seems like he has an angry side to him hidden away in there. I sometimes feel he is there under duress, and has to endure the speccy one's more obvious limelight-hogging antics as he is less adept at the whole matey television personality bit. I imagine the big one wants to punch the speccy one sometimes. 

BiElS3OIIAAa__i.jpg

Shut the fuck up, you whingeing Scottish idiot.

17 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

What’s way more regrettable, for pretty much every person currently living on this planet, is that you are still using oxygen.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
16 minutes ago, Ape said:

What’s way more regrettable, for pretty much every person currently living on this planet, is that you are still using oxygen.

So you still have the hand of Decimus firmly inserted in your rectum then? 

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Shit being the operative word. 

I envisage you knowing your way around the kitchen very well, Gyps. If you can pretend to like motorcycles, allied to the Beeb's renowned promotion of sexual equality, have you thought about applying for a job on the Hairy Bikers?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I envisage you knowing your way around the kitchen very well, Gyps. If you can pretend to like motorcycles, allied to the Beeb's renowned promotion of sexual equality, have you thought about applying for a job on the Hairy Bikers?

Sounds like some of you want to do a job on them.

1 minute ago, Albert Ross said:

Sounds like some of you want to do a job on them.

Run your cursor over my avatar and you'll see I've only been commenting for a little over a year. While this may not be long, it has however been more than enough time to encounter a posse of dedicated dickheads. You fall squarely into this category. The thing is, you are the most boring and deeply uninteresting of them all. Look at the general ambience of the feedback you attract, with your rating, and ask yourself this: should I immediately retire myself and do everyone (bar a senile, benign, saggy-titted corpse) a favour?   

• Like 1

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

BiElS3OIIAAa__i.jpg

Eric's wanking over that photograph.