CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts with new cars

Guest Fatty

3 hours ago, Fatty said:

The green eyed monster strikes, I can’t help it if I’ve got more money than sense, in fact I’ve got more money than anyone I know except Eddie

I've let immigration officials know your whereabouts and you'll soon be in chains on the way back to cripplespakistan you swarthy, monobrow sporting cunt. Kill yourself now to avoid embarrassment to your family especially your wives/sisters. @Eddie will be upset but human slaves are easy to come by. 

10 hours ago, Fatty said:

So the new car was just delivered

Audi R8 V10 plus, 5.2fsi Quattro S Tronic

0-60 in 3.2 seconds

602 BHP

205 MPH

Ceramic brakes

1800 sports exhaust

Read and weep peasants

'Read and not actually give a fuck about it' might be more appropriate. How does the power to weight ratio compare to a ZZR 1400? Bear in mind that the actual 'weight' part has to include a smarmy lardass cunt sitting in the driver's seat.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Fatty said:

The green eyed monster strikes, I can’t help it if I’ve got more money than sense, in fact I’ve got more money than anyone I know except Eddie

You've probably heard it hundreds if not thousands of times before but, it's not what you have, it's what you do with it that counts. There's no point having an R8 to just meander to the local Spar to park it in the disabled space on sunny days only, you soppy flid.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
14 hours ago, Fatty said:

So the new car was just delivered

Audi R8 V10 plus, 5.2fsi Quattro S Tronic

0-60 in 3.2 seconds

602 BHP

205 MPH

Ceramic brakes

1800 sports exhaust

Read and weep peasants

Not a bad choice but unless you're going to use it for a few track days, I would consider swapping the ceramics for more traditional brakes. They provide a significantly different feel and I would hate to see you rear end a Nissan Almera or something. What's the CO2/km like?

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not a bad choice but unless you're going to use it for a few track days, I would consider swapping the ceramics for more traditional brakes. They provide a significantly different feel and I would hate to see you rear end a Nissan Almera or something. What's the CO2/km like?

Clarkson twat-a-like

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

You've probably heard it hundreds if not thousands of times before but, it's not what you have, it's what you do with it that counts. There's no point having an R8 to just meander to the local Spar to park it in the disabled space on sunny days only, you soppy flid.

3 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Two utterly shit posts. Fuck off Drew.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Whilst everybody is talking complete bollocks about cars, can I just add that French cars are the best in the world.   

Fuck off Fatty

SIMCA

Guest judgetwi
48 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Whilst everybody is talking complete bollocks about cars, can I just add that French cars are the best in the world.   

......because they have extra rear mirrors for when they are running away from the Krauts.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I would have thought that when pondering entry into the supercar league, then co2 g/km ratings are way down the list of considerations.

In terms of financial cost through taxation I agree, but the socially concious new wealth like myself still wishes to limit their impact on the planet when having fun.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
10 hours ago, Ape said:

Two utterly shit posts. Fuck off Drew.

Point taken. Why use two posts when one like yours will do.

Fuck off you Howlin' Mad cunt

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

......because they have extra rear mirrors for when they are running away from the Krauts.

"Running away"....yes, because being French the fucking thing will have broken down.

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

In terms of financial cost through taxation I agree, but the socially concious new wealth like myself still wishes to limit their impact on the planet when having fun.

What is it you actually do? I had you pegged as a social worker, but your frankly quite hurtful comments regarding LG leads me away from my original conclusion.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

What is it you actually do? I had you pegged as a social worker, but your frankly quite hurtful comments regarding LG leads me away from my original conclusion.

I don't want to divulge too much about what I do, buts let's just say a broad title would be PR Consultant.

Guest Bill Stickers

I don't doubt Fatty owns the car. I'm just sure he's the kind of cunt who owns a car four times the value of his council house.

He can barely able to afford the monthly payments on it, whilst his horrible offspring are forced to eat gruel and wear clothes out their school's lost property bin.

Eventually Eddie will cut his zero hours contract. The fat cunt will then miss a payment, realise the car is getting repossessed and spend his last few quid filling up the tank (the car just sits on his little driveway most of the time) before necking a bottle of bootleg Glens vodka and driving it into a fucking wall.

His children rejoice.