CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cheddar Man

Cuntybaws

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Cheddar Man, a 10,000 year old fossil human found in Cheddar Gorge, was apparently black as the ace of spades according to a DNA analysis which has just been released.

Can it be a coincidence that his name has "Ed" in it?

topelement.jpg

Jewdy'll have a fit. His cockney ancestors were fuckin black and only went white after an influx of Arabs!!!!

It's like telling him Frank's his father.

Fuck my old Dr. Martens

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Do you not have anything better to do? You've been bested by a Black Country refuse collector and taken an utter arse thrashing from roops. I would have thought keeping your mouth shut for a while would be wise lest some heartless cunts go in the kill. 

Roops was comprehensively destroyed within two posts. I didn't even read her third reply, but I imagine it was the usual spurious bollocks attempting to save face after a severe kicking.

As for Snowie, the severity of his attack was tempered by the fact that he has all the literacy and wit of your good self after half a Foster's shandy.

You're sinking, Stubby, sinking fucking deep. If the best you can do involves you clinging desperately onto Roops's horribly sagging, ancient piss flaps in order to vicariously attempt to claim some sort of fictitious victory over me, you're more of an idiot than I ever gave you credit for.

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Jewdy'll have a fit. His cockney ancestors were fuckin black and only went white after an influx of Arabs!!!!

It's like telling him Frank's his father.

Fuck my old Dr. Martens

There’s no goatshagger in my bloodline you half breed propagandist. Pure Celt....untainted by the invader.

No doubt your family tree has been pissed on by every passing mangy dog for centuries.

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

There’s no goatshagger in my bloodline you half breed propagandist. Pure Celt....untainted by the invader.

No doubt your family tree has been pissed on by every passing mangy dog for centuries.

It's too late Jewdy, the gollywog's out of the jam jar old mate.

You're black to me now.

Fuck, even Sir Philip Greed's whiter than you. His lot were still paddling in the Euphrates when yo mama gotta bran new bag.

Guest Lady Penelope
25 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I'm 20% Jewish and proud.

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Roops was comprehensively destroyed within two posts. I didn't even read her third reply, but I imagine it was the usual spurious bollocks attempting to save face after a severe kicking.

As for Snowie, the severity of his attack was tempered by the fact that he has all the literacy and wit of your good self after half a Foster's shandy.

You're sinking, Stubby, sinking fucking deep. If the best you can do involves you clinging desperately onto Roops's horribly sagging, ancient piss flaps in order to vicariously attempt to claim some sort of fictitious victory over me, you're more of an idiot than I ever gave you credit for.

A predictable missive from our resident failure. You'll have to do better than that sonny to cover the obvious red faced embarrassment of not only the last few weeks frankly poor efforts but also the painful memories of the epic elbow deep fisting I handed after the infamous "stupid fucking wanker" episode. 

In an attempt to drag this back to topic, you'd like cheddar and most of Somerset; it's twee and quaint in the countryside (much of this is flat as well...) and the towns and cities are as ethnically homogenous and populated by yokel chavs and crack heads much as your depressingly dull homelands. As for our soul brother  look a like from baldrick and his chums, speak to Eddie as to why our ancestors were essentially 80% of his neighbours

31 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

So as a "pure" Celt, your granny x 20 was rooted senseless by a secession of fatty beardy Danes not unlike the ugly Geordie cunt from hairy bikers? I'd rather be a hook nosed Dead Sea pedestrian thanks 

17 minutes ago, ratcum said:

It's too late Jewdy, the gollywog's out of the jam jar old mate.

You're black to me now.

Fuck, even Sir Philip Greed's whiter than you. His lot were still paddling in the Euphrates when yo mama gotta bran new bag.

Shit ratty, what's dis jive speak ya'll droppin'? You'll get "black" balled for going non aryan

Muthafuka biiatch

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

So as a "pure" Celt, your granny x 20 was rooted senseless by a secession of fatty beardy Danes not unlike the ugly Geordie cunt from hairy bikers? I'd rather be a hook nosed Dead Sea pedestrian thanks 

He's fucked Stub. He's our very own Uncle Tom and he can't face it.

As black as a dirty coletit in a Stygian crypt in a power cut

3 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Mississippi groover!!!!

More like plain white rapper. 

6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

He's fucked Stub. He's our very own Uncle Tom and he can't face it.

As black as a dirty coletit in a Stygian crypt in a power cut

Judgie is really one if those Ethiopian wallahs shipped over by Mossad as more cannon fodder for the IDF

He's haile selassies bastard love child with Barbara cunting Streisand and I claim my 10 shekels

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Well I reckon it's Corrie McKeague's skeleton and the DNA Fossil scientist is just having a laugh. A blue eyed, Kunta Kinte - fuck off. They'll be kidding us he had ginger hair and 3 bollocks next.