CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Neville Fox

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Now this Fruit and Veg Manager has been in the news recently for getting a bit too fruity with a member of staff in his supermarket* (*other shops are available). This doesn't make him a cunt, no. But what does, is the fact the stupid cunt didn't close the vertical blinds that can clearly be seen hanging in the window which is why the film is now available for all to see on t 'internet. (Can't be arsed to post links - use Google you lazy cunts).

It was in Norfolk though so was probably his own daughter or other close family relative - thoughts, Decs?

2 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Now this Fruit and Veg Manager has been in the news recently for getting a bit too fruity with a member of staff in his supermarket* (*other shops are available). This doesn't make him a cunt, no. But what does, is the fact the stupid cunt didn't close the vertical blinds that can clearly be seen hanging in the window which is why the film is now available for all to see on t 'internet. (Can't be arsed to post links - use Google you lazy cunts).

It was in Norfolk though so was probably his own daughter or other close family relative - thoughts, Decs?

A bit more effort with your noms wouldn't go amiss, you stairless cunt.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

A bit more effort with your noms wouldn't go amiss, you stairless cunt.

If you were a moderator I would take on board your constructive comments but, you're not. Anyhow noms. should be about the subject not the embellishments of hyperlinks, emojis and other such E-wizardry. I suppose i could have posted the actual clip but did consider that it might be removed as the female star looked as if she probably had a neatly manicured bush, which isn't to everyones taste, as we know. Anyways, what is your opinion on the 'book', not just the 'cover'.

Schoolboy sniggering aside, the manager should be fired for a whole load of reasons, bringing the company in disrepute and diddling with junior staff to name but two. That said this story, whilst of interest to the public is not in the public interest to name names. Three lives ruined due to an indiscretion. I hope the protagonists do not have kids.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Schoolboy sniggering aside, the manager should be fired for a whole load of reasons, bringing the company in disrepute and diddling with junior staff to name but two. That said this story, whilst of interest to the public is not in the public interest to name names. Three lives ruined due to an indiscretion. I hope the protagonists do not have kids.

I bet when he came up from that he looked like he had a heavy cold.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

I know a bloke who worked at Tesco that got sacked for putting his dick in the bacon slicer.........she got the sack too.

Fuck off

Man walks into a butchers and asks the butcher if he's a betting man. When the butcher replies that he is the man says "I bet you £100 that you can't reach that meat you have hanging from the ceiling". When the butcher refuses to take the bet the man says "I thought you were a betting man", to which the butcher replies "The steaks are too high". 

Ithangyou. 

8 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Man walks into a butchers and asks the butcher if he's a betting man. When the butcher replies that he is the man says "I bet you £100 that you can't reach that meat you have hanging from the ceiling". When the butcher refuses to take the bet the man says "I thought you were a betting man", to which the butcher replies "The steaks are too high". 

Ithangyou. 

I thought this was going to be the.....

"A pound of filet"

"A pound you don't!"

.....gag.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

He was really determined to get that courgette back! That's a dedicated fruit & veg manager for you.

(That would be my approach if I was his defence lawyer.)

"My client had lunched well and during the course of Ms Chardonnay M'Denone's performance review, she asked what 'Cumulonimbus' was?

My client was therefore merely giving a practical demonstration, your honour"

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ithangyou. 

A poof walks into a delicatessen and asks for half a Pound of salami. The assistant asks, "would you like it sliced?" Poof replies, "what do you think my arse is, a fucking money box?"

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, I nearly fell over when I saw that title. Neville Fox was my PE teacher at school and coached us to the Essex championship with a certain J.Udge scoring in the fifth minute of the final. Happy days. He also played for Barking and is still their record goalscorer with 242 goals ( I just looked it up )  

Obviously not the same Neville Fox. Sorry, I nearly forgot, you poofs don’t like football do you?

Cue hysterical crying and stamping of delicate tranny feet.

⚽️😂🤣

2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me, I nearly fell over when I saw that title. Neville Fox was my PE teacher at school and coached us to the Essex championship with a certain J.Udge scoring in the fifth minute of the final. Happy days. He also played for Barking and is still their record goalscorer with 242 goals ( I just looked it up )  

He played for Dagenham too. 

On a semi-related note, do you have the faintest idea what a skilled data miner could do armed with the above information? If some oversize leather fetish gear arrives in the next few days, you'll have no-one to blame but yourself.

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

He played for Dagenham too. 

On a semi-related note, do you have the faintest idea what a skilled data miner could do armed with the above information? If some oversize leather fetish gear arrives in the next few days, you'll have no-one to blame but yourself.

Oh yeah? Well thirty quid to Mohammed in the computer shop in Crystal Palace will yield your name and address so you’ll be getting the fuckers straight back. Another fifty quid and i’m sure some of his mates can rustle up some Semtex so watch your back Mr. Bores.

22 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Oh yeah? Well thirty quid to Mohammed in the computer shop in Crystal Palace will yield your name and address so you’ll be getting the fuckers straight back. Another fifty quid and i’m sure some of his mates can rustle up some Semtex so watch your back Mr. Bores.

Obviously I would never stoop to anything so low myself - although I am now tempted to sell your PII to some cunt less scrupulous than me.

Guest judgetwi
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Obviously I would never stoop to anything so low myself - although I am now tempted to sell your PII to some cunt less scrupulous than me.

You better hope nothing untoward comes through my letterbox or there’ll be a whole world of shit coming through yours. I’m off up the pub so there better be a retraction on here by the time I get back. Failing which I will be starting the Fatwah ball rolling imminently.

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can anybody inform the IT illiterate why the video links that were kindly posted earlier are 'no longer available'?

It's been took down by u tube.

Isn't a union representative supposed to be present before oral warnings are issued.

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Can anybody inform the IT illiterate why the video links that were kindly posted earlier are 'no longer available'?

I would think that Tesco's legal department put the block on it. Money talks Droopy. Shame really,   the guy had his head so far in her, he was licking her belly button from the inside. She was screaming ' Every little helps'.

19 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

No technical issues, the vid was simply withdrawn. I'm not sure why but there are several possible explanations,

1/ The unpixelated vid broke YouTube age restriction criteria.

2/ The vid was contrary to UK and Euro voyeurism law and someone has had words with the poster.

Or, most likely

3. A tabloid, having paid a sum of money to upload a pixelated version (and thereby owned the copyright) took umbrage in finding a free and better version available and threatened to withhold payment.