CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS Doctors Surgeries

Guest Arthur Fuqs-Aches

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Spent the day on the meths again? You fucking no nothing cunt.

After critiquing my "whit" typo, you should "know" where you went wrong in the above statement. Absolute mongtard.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Albert Ross said:

Spent the day on the meths again? You fucking no nothing cunt.

It's "know" you illiterate fucking cretin. 

You failed at convincing me to let you suck my dick, so you move onto Eric?  Fuck off, you gangling AIDS ravaged bender. 

• 1 month later...
Guest Lady Penelope

A quote off Arsebook from someone I have been a friend of a friend of since 1982 ..  "VERY BAD NIGHT BEEN ON OXYGEN - OFF & BEEN FOR MY CIGARETTES OUTSIDE". .. have atually spoken to her on the phone since this post, she does not realise the irony of this. There must be many like her and the cost to the NHS must be horrendous.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 2/27/2018 at 9:28 PM, ratcum said:

Rat Junior travelled on something called Megabus Lupo.

I had to have him fumigated and boiled when he got home.

Later the family agreed that he should be destroyed

Who is that fucking Big yellow twat who is on the side and back of the Megabuses? This big yellow twat, last week a megabus passed me and this cunt was on the back and pointing at me! :(

large.594731601_yellowcunt.jpg.13d4b7e66

Guest White van man
22 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

A quote off Arsebook from someone I have been a friend of a friend of since 1982 ..  "VERY BAD NIGHT BEEN ON OXYGEN - OFF & BEEN FOR MY CIGARETTES OUTSIDE". .. have atually spoken to her on the phone since this post, she does not realise the irony of this. There must be many like her and the cost to the NHS must be horrendous.

Smokers die younger on average so cost the state less, and pay £50 a week extra in tax on 20 a day, to pay billions towards non smokers old age health care. We need everyone to start smoking. 

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, White van man said:

Smokers die younger on average so cost the state less, and pay £50 a week extra in tax on 20 a day, to pay billions towards non smokers old age health care. We need everyone to start smoking. 

I think that the cost/benefit of smoking has been proven to be otherwise. She has been on the oxygen for several years and I think that the cost is far above any amount obtained by cigarette taxation .. perhaps Dr Beast has got some idea of the likely costs.

1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

Who is that fucking Big yellow twat who is on the side and back of the Megabuses? This big yellow twat, last week a megabus passed me and this cunt was on the back and pointing at me! :(

large.594731601_yellowcunt.jpg.13d4b7e66

Just be grateful he didn't have his cock out, like most men who pass you

...on buses

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, White van man said:

Pikeys can be likened to cigarettes: They stink to high-heaven, come in packs of 20 and are barred from every pub in England. 

4 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

About £40bn a year and rising, since you ask. 

The NHS is a fine idea right up to the bit where the great British public get involved.

Imagine a supermarket with no tills and staff so overwhelmed by filling the shelves they have no time to acknowledge you. 

Then imagine that Supermarket is in Liverpool with its, erm, challenges. 

Then imagine the media spend all day telling you to check the expiry on your beans and reminding you to rush back to the supermarket immediately if you discover mice in your breadbin.

Then imagine a politician telling you it’s your right to help yourself to what’s on the shelves because you’ve paid for it through taxation.

Lob in a 4.5% annual rise in the demand for groceries, a 5% annual increase in wholesale costs, recruitment crises across many aisles, a supermarket manager who has never worked on his shop floor, and a friendly regulator - let’s call them the Consumer Quality Council - to generally beat everyone over the head. 

Try not to be surprised when eventually the Supermarket closes. 

10 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given the title of the thread, here’s a glimpse of the future.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5666929/Essex-grandmother-face-campaign-save-local-GP-surgery.html

suck it up, folks. 

Looking on the bright side, at 89 she'll be dead soon, so won't have to worry about it for much longer.

Guest 'eavensabove

Visits to NHS doctor surgeries are to become a thing from the past. According to yesterday news, patients & doctors will soon be communicating via Skype. Those of you with Farmers and/or Genital Disorders are being advised to purchase a webcam.

https://health.usnews.com/health-news/patient-advice/articles/2014/08/06/the-doctor-will-skype-you-now

Perfectly suited to a nation of attention seeking narcissistic single mother sluts ,who have perfected stretching their cunts in front of grainy web cams for drunk middle aged men.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, Arthur Fuqs-Aches said:

Right, let me assure you, I value the National Express as much the next working class man. However, my beef is the way the fucking Tories have managed to whittle it down to one appointment a month with a useless locum, installing a fob-off policy with ugly women who think they’ve got power at reception and an impossible phone in system in the morning that makes it impossible to get seen on the day. Which means no sleeping pills for Arthur. I dispair I really do. Bastards.

Have you not yet received your Cunts Corner Complimentary DIY Health kit from Admin:  A Cyanide suppository to shove up your arse.    

Guest 'eavensabove
6 minutes ago, Berser said:

Perfectly suited to a nation of attention seeking narcissistic single mother sluts ,who have perfected stretching their cunts in front of grainy web cams for drunk middle aged men.

Blimey, have you actually & physically met Admin?

This does beg the question , what possible reemployment will the fat sun burnt cleavaged man hating cunt doctors receptionist find after they are fired in favour of Virtual rudeness apps .?

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Berser said:

This does beg the question , what possible reemployment will the fat sun burnt cleavaged man hating cunt doctors receptionist find after they are fired in favour of Virtual rudeness apps .?

@Baws.  Grammatical assistance required.  

I don’t care for admin of any incarnation . Pompous eminence seeking hand wringers with clearly way too much time on their hands . Plus I’m pretty sure the fuckers on here are the same shit houses responsible for casting me into exile previously .

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

@Baws.  Grammatical assistance required.  

Attention to detail at this point would be almost an oxymoron , given the fact this place is predominately serviced and frequented by lonely cunts who clearly live by a mantra of missing the fucking point .