CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Losing to Scotland

Jiggerycock

Rugby, Football, Tiddlywinks, it doesn't matter, the Scots are fucking pricks to lose to.

No sooner has the final whistle gone and it's a mash up between Bannockburn, Braveheart, Jim Baxter in 1967 (when they as good as won the World Cup), renditions of the xenophobic 'Flower of Scotland' and Gavin Hastings cunting on like the boring, petty-minded prick he unashamedly is.

....and then they beat up Eddie Jones just to underline it

Speaks to a major sense of national insecurity. Anything to get one over on the big boy. I think I remember reading that Glasgow sports shops often sell more Argentina football shirts than Scotland ones. And why? I doubt it’s the forlorn hope that Lionel Messi is a secret fan of the Haggis.

I pity the McCunts.

47 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Rugby, Football, Tiddlywinks, it doesn't matter, the Scots are fucking pricks to lose to.

No sooner has the final whistle gone and it's a mash up between Bannockburn, Braveheart, Jim Baxter in 1967 (when they as good as won the World Cup), renditions of the xenophobic 'Flower of Scotland' and Gavin Hastings cunting on like the boring, petty-minded prick he unashamedly is.

I watched the game and the sweaties won because the English were fucking hopeless. That's the only way they'll ever beat England at anything. Except curling but that's for cunts. 

56 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I watched the game and the sweaties won because the English were fucking hopeless. That's the only way they'll ever beat England at anything. Except curling but that's for cunts. 

The reason was that welsh cunt in the middle,I would like to shit in his mouth.

I think they're winning the obesity race.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

...and then they beat up Eddie Jones just to underline it

He seems a bit of a pussy for a son of convicts.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 01/03/2018 at 10:33 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Shut your mouth, you whining English woofter.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Rugby is fucking shite.

Liked only by posh cunts, northerners, and those too fat to play football at school.

Football is 100% faggot shit.

The lazy go-to resort of every fucking useless cunt who is too much of a cunt to fucking something or other. 

Have you stripes shaved on the sides of your head? Many of your pin ups do. Shame on you. Makes me fucking retch with anger.

15 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Football is 100% faggot shit.

The lazy go-to resort of every fucking useless cunt who is too much of a cunt to fucking something or other. 

Have you stripes shaved on the sides of your head? Many of your pin ups do. Shame on you. Makes me fucking retch with anger.

There is nothing more horrendously gay than a gaggle of humongous men wrestling each other to the ground and shoving into other humongous men until one falls face first into another ones ballbag.

It's fucking disgracefully bent. End of discussion.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

There is nothing more horrendously gay than a gaggle of humongous men wrestling each other to the ground and shoving into other humongous men until one falls face first into another ones ballbag.

It’s better than rolling around crying, biting cunts, and later fucking other men in the showers. End of. 

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Rugby is fucking shite.

Liked only by posh cunts, northerners, and those too fat to play football at school.

I visited Norwich Cathedral last week decs. I noticed some wisps of white smoke coming up from the spire, and joked with  the rector "I suppose that means you've found a new leader." He said "no, it means they've found another witch." 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

I visited Norwich Cathedral last week decs. I noticed some wisps of white smoke coming up from the spire, and joked with  the rector "I suppose that means you've found a new leader." He said "no, it means they've found another witch." 

Let's hope it was fucking Delia.

• Like 1

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Decimus said:

There is something even more horrendously gay: it's called american football, played by a gaggle of faggots in pink tights and helmets shoving into each other's tiny steroid cocks and shrivelled nuts in the name of sport.