CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

16 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Irish government asks pubs to close

Ireland's government has called for the closure of all pubs and bars in the country from this evening "until at least 29 March".

In a statement, it also called on members of the public to refrain from organising or going to parties "in private houses or other venues which would put other people's health at risk".

Fate worse than death. But the new, small business friendly rules, will create some enterprising leprechauns, dedicated to home delivery of glue bags and methylated spirits.

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Nelson's column looked well bathed in green light for saint Patrick's day as did many other UK and global landmarks..we thank you for yer tribute ..and keep away from the elderly and all yiz cunts 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Have the infected hordes returning from Cheltenham started passing on their chink flu yet panzy? If I were you I'd retreat to the barren bog soaked hinterland (the natural domain of every mick) and seek solace in nature. Plenty of sheep to shag 

On 16/03/2020 at 10:56, White Cunt said:

Fate worse than death. But the new, small business friendly rules, will create some enterprising leprechauns, dedicated to home delivery of glue bags and methylated spirits.

Tis true with the closure of the bars n clubs ive had to decommission my sax and put it beyond use by spraying it liberally with WD40, tying it up in a binbag and burying in some orange bazturds grave ..but it will sound again when the storm passes..tíochfaidh ár lá and all that

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just now, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tis true with the closure of the bars n clubs ive had to decommission my sax and put it beyond use by spraying it liberally with WD40, tying it up in a binbag and burying in some orange bazturds grave ..but it will sound again when the storm passes..tíochfaidh ár lá and all that

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Could you ask the IRA to blow-up the Wuhan biological weapons laboratory on behalf of the rest of the world?

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Wishful thinking wolf. Those useless cunts would probably go down the pub and talk themselves out it, happy go lucky souls they are. 

More likely would be the Mandarin Palace ‘eat as much as you like’ buffet in O'Connell Street going up like the new gas cooker Panz installed at his mums house. This will occur shortly after the pubs shut.Volunteers Seamus and Paddy will go up with it having still been in the toilets arguing about whose chow mien and chips was the nicest.( even though they both ate identical meals) and how much time they have to get out.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wars over man..its time to get around the table n see how much we can screw outa boris before he trys to run out on us like we're some kind of saggy wife type figure

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Riz Ahmed 'is breaking' with Britain in an emotional album and short film about post brexit Britain 'The Long Goodbye'.

200307162612-01-riz-ahmed-the-long-goodb

44 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Riz Ahmed 'is breaking' with Britain in an emotional album and short film about post brexit Britain 'The Long Goodbye'.

200307162612-01-riz-ahmed-the-long-goodb

I do hope the poor chap realises the risk of Corona virus (and dog shit) from lying on a dirty pavement like that. Not to mention a boot in the teeth from a passing racist.

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I shagged a redhead from Dublin a few years back. Proper kinky bitch, stupid fucking accent.

That would be Panz. He plays sax in a Simply Red tribute band around the hovels of Dublin. This time next year they’ll be better than  Boyzone. That’s how fucking awful they are at the moment.

11 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That would be Panz. He plays sax in a Simply Red tribute band around the hovels of Dublin. This time next year they’ll be better than  Boyzone. That’s how fucking awful they are at the moment.

Ima guerilla sax player..appear outa nowhere...do me thang n then gone..like smoke in the breeze bally baby...played at a funeral this mornin ..one door closes and a window opens...this hovis bread theme song is a popular choice..must learn more of it ..that and stranger on the shore choon..laterz haterz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

13 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ima guerilla sax player..appear outa nowhere...do me thang n then gone..like smoke in the breeze bally baby...played at a funeral this mornin ..one door closes and a window opens...this hovis bread theme song is a popular choice..must learn more of it ..that and stranger on the shore choon..laterz haterz

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Acker Panz.

16 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I thought Stranger on the Shore was a clarinet