CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Happy saint paddys day

PANZER MURPHY

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

When the shit hits the fan after this Chinky flu is gone Panz You and your fenian clan will have to choose which side you’re on. The Yanks and the Brits or the yellow army. There won’t be any “We’ll just stay neutral and sit this one out like you lot did in 1939. Not an option this time. Let’s hope you make the right choice cos Wales isn’t gonna like the  tsunami that hits Holyhead when we nuke ya if you choose the wrong side. Even better if you come with us will be the humiliation of being saved from obliteration by Donald the Orangeman. LOL

NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧🇱🇷

Nukes are expensive. With all this work going on at Porten Down looking for a chinky plague cure, I think the more cost effective option would be to have a clearout in the warehouse to make space and send the backstabbing cunts our stocks of smallpox and botulinum over in brimstone missles. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Nukes are expensive. With all this work going on at Porten Down looking for a chinky plague cure, I think the more cost effective option would be to have a clearout in the warehouse to make space and send the backstabbing cunts our stocks of smallpox and botulinum over in brimstone missles. 

I know they’re expensive but if we hit them at Prime time live on Chinese News Network the little yellow cunts will suddenly realise that Corbyn and Hillary haven’t managed to seize control after all and calling us racists on Twitter isn’t going to be a game changer.

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

When the shit hits the fan after this Chinky flu is gone Panz You and your fenian clan will have to choose which side you’re on. The Yanks and the Brits or the yellow army. There won’t be any “We’ll just stay neutral and sit this one out” like you lot did in 1939. Not an option this time. Let’s hope you make the right choice cos Wales isn’t gonna like the  tsunami that hits Holyhead when we nuke ya if you choose the wrong side. Even better if you come with us will be the humiliation of being saved from obliteration by Donald the Orangeman. LOL

NO SURRENDER 🇬🇧🇱🇷

In the last two dust ups bally baby Irishmen served with distinction why the first and last vc awarded in the 14-18 war went to a paddy ...one paddy actually won two of em...in the second one the first and last ones went to another paddy..we had a friendly neutrality..RAF crews were fed and rested and  sent back to blighty..German ones were interned. ..when Belfast was bombed to bits by the luftwaffe because it had no defensive armaments fire engines traveled from Dublin to extinguish the fires and aid the casualties..take yer education from books not the grandmaster of yer local lodge bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

In the last two dust ups bally baby Irishmen served with distinction why the first and last vc awarded in the 14-18 war went to a paddy ...one paddy actually won two of em...in the second one the first and last ones went to another paddy..we had a friendly neutrality..RAF crews were fed and rested and  sent back to blighty..German ones were interned. ..when Belfast was bombed to bits by the luftwaffe because it had no defensive armaments fire engines traveled from Dublin to extinguish the fires and aid the casualties..take yer education from books not the grandmaster of yer local lodge bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Fucking hell Panzy baby. Don’t get your shillelagh in a twist. You know I’m only having a giggle with ya.I know there were a lot of your mob who volunteered in both wars and I applaud them, especially taking into account the treatment they received when they returned home. (If they made it home). Denied jobs, housing, benefits etc. Till the day they died aswell. Fucking awful mate. Anyway ‘Keep it in yer pants’ ya fecking cunt ya.

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Panzy baby. Don’t get your shillelagh in a twist. You know I’m only having a giggle with ya.I know there were a lot of your mob who volunteered in both wars and I applaud them, especially taking into account the treatment they received when they returned home. (If they made it home). Denied jobs, housing, benefits etc. Till the day they died aswell. Fucking awful mate. Anyway ‘Keep it in yer pants’ ya fecking cunt ya.

If yer talkin about the lads that signed up n deserted to join the British army i think they got off lightly by not being given a cushy state job, why only a generation earlier the British army court martial tried convicted and executed 307 soldiers for the same offence bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

26 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

If yer talkin about the lads that signed up n deserted to join the British army i think they got off lightly by not being given a cushy state job, why only a generation earlier the British army court martial tried convicted and executed 307 soldiers for the same offence bally baby

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I’m not talking about anyone who went awol from your equivalent of Dads Army to fight alongside us. I meant the thousands who just went to the mainland and signed up knowing that public opinion in Ireland was against them, but knew it was the right thing to do. Still, when the yellow army line up against us in the not too distant future I’m pretty sure you’ll be first in the queue outside the bogtrotters regiment recruiting office to sign up for the brass band division. Get practicing ‘The Soldiers Song’ on that ofd trumpet, sorry saxophone you keep blowing off about. 

NO SURRENDER.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m not talking about anyone who went awol from your equivalent of Dads Army to fight alongside us. I meant the thousands who just went to the mainland and signed up knowing that public opinion in Ireland was against them, but knew it was the right thing to do. Still, when the yellow army line up against us in the not too distant future I’m pretty sure you’ll be first in the queue outside the bogtrotters regiment recruiting office to sign up for the brass band division. Get practicing ‘The Soldiers Song’ on that ofd trumpet, sorry saxophone you keep blowing off about. 

NO SURRENDER.

As far as im aware the only restrictions on those lads was not to wear the uniform when home on leave...it should be noted many Irish service men did not go back to the UK after ill treatment by the royal ulster constabulary while transiting through Northern Ireland.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

40 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

As far as im aware the only restrictions on those lads was not to wear the uniform when home on leave...it should be noted many Irish service men did not go back to the UK after ill treatment by the police force while transiting through Northern Ireland.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

If you can watch Siege of Jadotville. It's a true story. It's on Netflix 

On 22/03/2020 at 21:56, Trucking Funt said:

I like your style Trucker, its an option I've been advocating for some time now and a perfect time to do it. I'd save the lions share for the tiddlywinks mind as its their fault we're all up shit street. The world coped perfectly well without these evil little cunts 30 years ago so lets got shot of every last fucking one. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Explain 

You were going on about it a few months back too. I even watched it on your request. I really don't see why you're so infatuated with it. It's the movie equivalent of heinz spaghetti hoops - edible for sure, but not something that deserves praise or attention.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You were going on about it a few months back too. I even watched it on your request. I really don't see why you're so infatuated with it. It's the movie equivalent of heinz spaghetti hoops - edible for sure, but not something that deserves praise or attention.

I was responding to conversation about Irish troops to Billy. The fact they were completely written out of history on their return. 

Spaghetti hoops for fuck sake. 

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was responding to conversation about Irish troops to Billy. The fact they were completely written out of history on their return. 

Spaghetti hoops for fuck sake. 

I only buy tinned spaghetti if it's got them little sausages in it. Why they don't do tins with just the sausages in tomato sauce I don't know.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only buy tinned spaghetti if it's got them little sausages in it. Why they don't do tins with just the sausages in tomato sauce I don't know.

the same reason they don't do early abortions with hoi sin sauce; complete lack of imagination

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ratcum said:

it is true Stub, you have become unfuckable. Another victim of social distancing 

Well bugger me sideways ratty; 24 hours with mrs pecker and the stubblets "working from home" and I'm ready to go full Wild Bunch. I'm going to make every effort to get to the office even if it means crawling over broken glass and engaging packs of zombie bog roll horders in hand to hand combat

I predict mass murder and sucicide before this shite is over. Save a hole for my wretched carcass 

20 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Well bugger me sideways ratty; 24 hours with mrs pecker and the stubblets "working from home" and I'm ready to go full Wild Bunch. I'm going to make every effort to get to the office even if it means crawling over broken glass and engaging packs of zombie bog roll horders in hand to hand combat

I predict mass murder and sucicide before this shite is over. Save a hole for my wretched carcass 

I predict a riot.

• 7 months later...
On 22/03/2020 at 14:44, Decimus said:

I haven't been able to purchase any pasta in over a week now. Spuds, meat, root vegetables and brown sauce seem to be in plentiful supply, but you can't get the ingredients for a decent Spaghetti alla Norma for love nor money.

It's a shame Manky is no longer with us. I imagine he would be ecstatic that the British public are being forced to adopt a diet of mince and gravy without the filthy corrupting influence of foreign muck on our Aryan palates.

I suspect that he'll be releasing a cook book with Nigel Farage any day now:

"Corona Cooking: The Racist's Opportunity To Eat Fucking Shit Like It's 1936".

Decimus you are now free to post. 

• Like 2