CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele

Eric Cuntman

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Not sure Roops. This to me is a grown woman using an infant to make a sociological point. I have no opinion either way, be it gay/straight/trans/cross dressing whatever, but that is up to people old enough to find their own direction. 

This is just a child, and one in the public eye whether they like it or not. 

And that makes her a cunt.

Well said!  

Consider yourself having a like, since I'm fresh out.  

3 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Badly drawn boy wasn't badly drawn. He was just shite. 

Jackson Pollock was a lucky cunt 

You don't have to listen to Badly Drawn Boy tonight, Gyps. You can soothe your ears with whatever you wish; I suspect you're only about 10-15 years my senior, so the song below hopefully ticks the box. I'm cooking another curry (king prawn) and I wondered if you'd like to join me. I've got a fridge full of ice-cold Cobra beers, too (and white wine for backup). I can overlook the fact you're probably a little bit hairy. Let me know xx

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

You don't have to listen to Badly Drawn Boy tonight, Gyps. You can soothe your ears with whatever you wish; I suspect you're only about 10-15 years my senior, so the song below hopefully ticks the box. I'm cooking another curry (king prawn) and I wondered if you'd like to join me. I've got a fridge full of ice-cold Cobra beers, too (and white wine for backup). I can overlook the fact you're probably a little bit hairy. Let me know xx

Pen likes curry, cobra and white wine. I'll pass this message to her. And she's more hairy than me. And she loves Roxy Music 

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Pen likes curry, cobra and white wine. I'll pass this message to her. And she's more hairy than me. And she loves Roxy Music 

Good. That'll give me the opportunity to piss in the lager and try out my new cyanide pills.

• Like 1

Guest King Rollo

Back on topic, I think the lines between men's and women's attire is becoming blurred, so perhaps the histrionics aren't quite necessary.  A couple of examples to illustrate:

large.Capture.JPG.3a011aa331451d1b4709e0361ba50da9.JPGwizard.jpg.96004672270aad46f5a15e11e0ddd26d.jpg

4 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

Back on topic, I think the lines between men's and women's attire is becoming blurred, so perhaps the histrionics aren't quite necessary.  A couple of examples to illustrate:

large.Capture.JPG.3a011aa331451d1b4709e0361ba50da9.JPG

I imagine that this is exactly the sort of shit that Frank would wear.

The rainbow trainer loving, kiddy jeans wearing, fat ankled fucking faggot.

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Decimus said:

I imagine that this is exactly the sort of shit that Frank would wear.

The rainbow trainer loving, kiddy jeans wearing, fat ankled fucking faggot.

Which - the skirt suits or the wizard's robe?

Guest King Rollo
Just now, Decimus said:

Either or.

The cunt is an absolute sartorial fucking disgrace.

He probably buys his clothes from Punkape's flea market stall.

57 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

large.Capture.JPG.3a011aa331451d1b4709e0361ba50da9.JPGwizard.jpg.96004672270aad46f5a15e11e0ddd26d.jpg

I'll wager neither has ever seen a fanny

On 4/3/2018 at 9:04 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Pie enthusiast Adele has become an ordained minister so that she could officiate at the wedding of Alan Carr and his bum chum. There's no end to this stupid fucking bitch. Why do all celeb' women only have poofs as friends? Not content with simply being a fag-hag, she also has a habit of making her young son wear dresses in public, so as not to impose gender stereotypes upon him, well, that's exactly what you are doing, just the wrong gender, you thick fat cunt. That poor kid is being indoctrinated into homosexuality. I bet she told him he was a bridesmaid at the chutney ferret debacle too. No doubt she will be absolutely delighted when she discovers that he's started bumming. Kids are being manipulated into believing they are gay before they're old enough to have any idea about sexual preference. Parents like Adele should be stabbed, glassed and set on fire, starting with her, preferably at the next BRIT awards, so I can watch.

Agree whole heartedly..... poor kid is fucking brainwashed into being gay, just like stubby and Decimus on here.  Salad dodging slag, only got fucked once and had a kid to god knows who. Typical Essex, pseudo east larndon  trash.

i hope the kid grows up to fucking hate her and fucking blows all her money up his nose whilst fucking the most expensive Eastern European slim hookers.    They are the only slim women he will ever see !

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Bros have let themselves go. 

What the fuck !!!  Everyone born after 2000 should be liquidated.  Let’s start again with a new generation. 

8 hours ago, King Rollo said:

The Skinhead movement certainly seems to have lost the 'intimidation factor'.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Agree whole heartedly..... poor kid is fucking brainwashed into being gay, just like stubby and Decimus on here.  Salad dodging slag, only got fucked once and had a kid to god knows who. Typical Essex, pseudo east larndon  trash.

i hope the kid grows up to fucking hate her and fucking blows all her money up his nose whilst fucking the most expensive Eastern European slim hookers.    They are the only slim women he will ever see !

@Decimus you're going to have to deal with this, I simply don't have the time. Obey 

Guest King Rollo
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

What a stupid comment.  If you want to call out someone as gay on this forum, there are very clearly better examples than those two (who, rumour has it, aren't in fact gay).  Just as a clue, Punkape is a safe bet.  Not that there's anything wrong with it anyway.

If you are so concerned about this child's welfare, why are you wishing him such a horrible adulthood?

Guest judgetwi
15 hours ago, King Rollo said:

Is this one of those new Army adverts trying to recruit benders and sensitive types?

If this pair end up fighting ISIS they better save the last  bullet for themselves or risk dying from the medical condition known as Tattered Ring. 

9 hours ago, King Rollo said:

What a stupid comment.  If you want to call out someone as gay on this forum, there are very clearly better examples than those two (who, rumour has it, aren't in fact gay).  Just as a clue, Punkape is a safe bet.  Not that there's anything wrong with it anyway.

If you are so concerned about this child's welfare, why are you wishing him such a horrible adulthood?

Point 1....stubby is a grade A bender.

Point 2 .... Punkape is pitiful but I respect the fight in him

Point 3.... blowing Adele’s money up his nose surrounded by slim attractive hookers a horrible adulthood.   To say the, You are a massive bender. 

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Decimus you're going to have to deal with this, I simply don't have the time. Obey 

No...you don’t have the fucking nerve or bottle to take me on Pecker, and you know it. Now run along like a good bitch.  Know your place.