CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

8 hours ago, Ape said:

You’re a fucking disgrace, Proper.

8 hours ago, Bubba C said:

@The Beast, you’re taking a fucking pasting here. 

Lesson learned? 

7 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The image of an increasingly aggravated Proper, stabbing his sausage fingers into the off-grey keyboard of his Windows 3.1 computer, while some cybersquatter occupies his domain has made me chuckle. 

I am glad to see everyone has kept the faith. I take this deserved caning in good grace.

If this site was run with fucking military precision, I would have to offer a fulsome apology.

Guest Alfie Noakes
12 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

You're not Alfie are you?

No. She is not. I have one id and i change my name occasionally to cardinal sin etc. I am not Gyppo. 

Fucking hell. Careless as fuck administration, proper preparation prevents piss poor performance.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

No. She is not. I have one id and i change my name occasionally to cardinal sin etc. I am not Gyppo. 

Fucking hell. Careless as fuck administration, proper preparation prevents piss poor performance.

So you are not one of my multi IDs either?

Guest 'eavensabove

You've only got yourselves to blame for this recent fiasco. Donating money for a paltry service has gotten you all nowhere and achieved nothing. Throwing money at the Welsh will never solve their problems, it only makes them richer. Ask yourself: Is that what you want?  It's a proper decent meal they need, tins & packets, and perhaps a warm blanket etc. The Cunts Corner merchandise idea didn't get anywhere either, I mean, who wants/needs a poxy key ring with Spots face on it? The Rick "I'm A Twat' polo neck was also a flop, and even right now as I speak, Head Office still don't know how to shift 1000+ Betamax Videos of "Roops Does Dallas."     

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

You've only got yourselves to blame for this recent fiasco. Donating money for a paltry service has gotten you all nowhere and achieved nothing. Throwing money at the Welsh will never solve their problems, it only makes them richer. Ask yourself: Is that what you want?  It's a proper decent meal they need, tins & packets, and perhaps a warm blanket etc. The Cunts Corner merchandise idea didn't get anywhere either, I mean, who wants/needs a poxy key ring with Spots face on it? The Rick "I'm A Twat' polo neck was also a flop, and even right now as I speak, Head Office still don't know how to shift 1000+ Betamax Videos of "Roops Does Dallas."     

Are you trying to be funny, clever, or both? 

Simpleton. 

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

The punkape signature felching stool and fisting butter gift pack would have been a winner as would have been his personally endorsed post arse rape kit (king sized tube of no more nails)

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The punkape signature felching stool and fisting butter gift pack would have been a winner as would have been his personally endorsed post arse rape kit (king sized tube of no more nails)

Nah... Willy Rupert would have bulk-purchased the fucking lot. 

Guest Piston
7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Stop fucking about and post the ordering details!

This is legend-legacy gold.

PS  Can you stream Roops' Monumental Bitch Suffers Again....UHD 3D if poss. ?...purely for research etc...

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Piston said:

Stop fucking about and post the ordering details!

This is legend-legacy gold.

PS  Can you stream Roops' Monumental Bitch Suffers Again....UHD 3D if poss. ?...purely for research etc...

I'll have a word with HQ, however the polo necks tended to shrink in the wash if I recall, and although M.B.S.Again was always low on stock, you could always borrow Spot's well-thumbed copy. He'll be only too pleased to pop it in his jiffy-bag with a franked "Return To Sender" S.A.E.