CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Arwa Mahdawi

Decimus

For the record, it's a woman, and even more of a cunt than the rest of its gender. I'd thankfully never heard of it before until the article below caught my eye.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/12/zuckerberg-age-youth-revelation-media-response?espv=1

Everybody knows that The Guardian is the liberal conscience of the nation, highlighting issues surrounding racism and sexism and quite rightly exposing them to criticism. Oh, unless that racism and sexism is directed towards a white male, that's not only acceptable, but is becoming a daily occurrence in this disgusting fucking rag.

The article above might be considered tongue-in-cheek by some, but the underlying misandry and hatred towards white people is pretty clear for all to see. Not only is discrimination towards white males condoned, but the way that The Guardian embraces it with pithy shite like this is almost gleeful in nature.  I won't be reading it again until its chief editor has been exorcised of the spirit of Valerie fucking Solanas. 

Mahdawi, and The Guardian, can fuck right off and suck my privileged, white dick.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

For the record, it's a woman, and even more of a cunt than the rest of its gender. I'd thankfully never heard of it before until the article below caught my eye.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/apr/12/zuckerberg-age-youth-revelation-media-response?espv=1

Everybody knows that The Guardian is the liberal conscience of the nation, highlighting issues surrounding racism and sexism and quite rightly exposing them to criticism. Oh, unless that racism and sexism is directed towards a white male, that's not only acceptable, but is becoming a daily occurrence in this disgusting fucking rag.

The article above might be considered tongue-in-cheek by some, but the underlying misandry and hatred towards white people is pretty clear for all to see. Not only is discrimination towards white males condoned, but the way that The Guardian embraces it with pithy shite like this is almost gleeful in nature.  I won't be reading it again until its chief editor has been exorcised of the spirit of Valerie fucking Solanas. 

Mahdawi, and The Guardian, can fuck right off and suck my privileged, white dick.

Another case of 'racism is fine', as long as it's directed at caucasians. If anyone suggested that privileged Asian women were anything but perfect, this fucking cunt would be screaming the 'R' word from the rooftops. Spoilt little know nothing cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers

This woman is a fucking berk. The reason that Zuck has people calling him a kid is because he looks... very young. Remarkable stuff.

He reminds me of a particular breed of sheltered university fresher. The type who tries to keep pace with the rugby lads on a geography social one night, and ends up getting his arse pumped with a novelty Halloween axe handle by the prop while the scrum half livestreams it on his phone.

31 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

This woman is a fucking berk. The reason that Zuck has people calling him a kid is because he looks... very young. Remarkable stuff.

He reminds me of a particular breed of sheltered university fresher. The type who tries to keep pace with the rugby lads on a geography social one night, and ends up getting his arse pumped with a novelty Halloween axe handle by the prop while the scrum half livestreams it on his phone.

Poetry!

13 hours ago, Decimus said:

She writes for the Graudian, what the fuck do you expect? I couldn't even be bothered reading what she wrote. The only thing the Graudian is any good for is lining the bottom of the parrot cage. 

10 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

She forgot this .. oh sorry its a woman and not quite white and she's only 36

https://news.sky.com/story/korean-air-nut-rage-heiress-sister-throws-water-at-man-during-business-meeting-11328536

skynews-cho-hyun-min-korea-air_4281373.j

Good for her. The cunt's lucky it wasn't piss she threw. That'll be my weapon of choice. 

On 4/14/2018 at 11:47 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

And you store it on your computer, for later viewing when the wife and kids have gone to bed, and you think you're alone with your box of tissues and the KY jelly.